Teaparty showing its ability to derail the Republican Party

Lets see...we have either Mike Castle- who is only a Republican because he checked the wrong box when he filled out his registration form....but should easily win the general election.

Or we have Christine O’Donnell who is a true-conservative, but who might be beaten in the general election by Alvin Greene.

And on one side we have people arguing we’re throwing away an easy election win to vote for a "crazy person", while on the other we have that Castle is such a horrible RINO we’ll never be able to live with ourselves. That sums it up fairly well eh?

So who do I support? I just can’t care enough to decide. It’s fucking Delaware! This is a big fight over who gets to represent a tollbooth. And while I guess Senate control might hang in the balance, getting control of the Senate wasn’t the most likely thing and there will be advantages in 2012 to not having control of both houses..... yet.

So, while I’d like us to win the Senate, I’m not going to get to broken up about it if we don’t. And while in general I hate RINOs, it’s FUCKING DELAWARE!! so it's really not a big deal to me.

Yeah, Mike Castle can go fuck himself. RINO's are going extinct. Send them all home.

Agreed, but remember, in the senate its not the size of the state that counts, and if O'Donnel can pry the Repubs form being entrenched in the "We're not as bad as Dem's" position, and it takes losing to a Dem, then the message will have still gotten sent: Better get your heads out of your asses, Repubs, and Join the Tea Party.

Yup.

We don't need another Senator Snowe. Will the Democrats please take her?

you do if you want a republican majority

The math at this point is this. In Rasmussen's latest poll, Castle was ahead of the Democrat by eleven for the general election. O'Donnell was behind the Democrat by eleven for the general election.

Palin and the Tea Party cost the GOP 22 points going into November.

The move to the right will kill the Republicans in swing states

Keep dreamin'. :clap2: Chairman Obamao has made such a massive swing to the left that nothing short of a full right wing counter revolution will be seen as going too far

You really you have no idea how pissed off the people are about Obamacare and the massive late night corruption and vote buying that got it passed, the massive waste of money with "stimulus", the union bailouts, the trillions in national debt, the economy, etc...do you? . By the time you self congratulatory "smart people" :cuckoo: figure out the deal, you'll be on the outside looking in. Conservatives are taking this country back whether liberals like you like it or not.......

The RNC won't waste any of their resources there.

The RNC has already stated they will not fund Christine O'donnell's campaign. So you Tea Partiers out there--better get out your wallets--you've really pissed the establishment of the RNC off---:lol::lol:

And I say--GOOD FOR YOU! It's high time we got rid of these Republican Rino's.

so the best way to do that is to nominate unelectable fuckwits like o'donnell?

good luck widdat

:rofl:

I remember when John Kerry (did you know he served in Vietnam?) was "electable" and the junior Senator from Illinois running against the "Smartest Woman on the Planet" was "unelectable."

Seems times change.

they don't get it. they're idealogues. they think republicans are supposed to be rightwingnut extremists. and they think republicans in massachusetts are supposed to be as rightwingnuttilicious as republicans in utah.

i think they are going to find in a lot of races, they are going to grab defeat from the jaws of victory. like they did in NY-23.

they sure showed us. :cuckoo:

too bad you won't have Rand as YOUR senator.

Rand only rocks at this point because of who his daddy is.

Rand will win. I have no doubt about that.

O'Donnell will lose. I have no doubt about that.

I'm not so sure. This seems to be the year of the woman. I told my husband tonight the farty old men have fucked this country up for long enough. let the women have a go at it and he said "I agree with you" at which point I fainted dead away and bumped me head on the way down. :eusa_eh:

I agree with you. It's going to take a smart woman to get this mess straightened out. Trouble is, Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin aren't that smart. They need to look elsewhere...:lol:

The RNC has already stated they will not fund Christine O'donnell's campaign. So you Tea Partiers out there--better get out your wallets--you've really pissed the establishment of the RNC off---:lol::lol:

And I say--GOOD FOR YOU! It's high time we got rid of these Republican Rino's.

good luck widdat

I remember when John Kerry (did you know he served in Vietnam?) was "electable" and the junior Senator from Illinois running against the "Smartest Woman on the Planet" was "unelectable."

Seems times change.

hey, whatever floats your boat. castle would have won; o'donnell has no chance.

Lets see...we have either Mike Castle- who is only a Republican because he checked the wrong box when he filled out his registration form....but should easily win the general election.

Or we have Christine O’Donnell who is a true-conservative, but who might be beaten in the general election by Alvin Greene.

And on one side we have people arguing we’re throwing away an easy election win to vote for a "crazy person", while on the other we have that Castle is such a horrible RINO we’ll never be able to live with ourselves. That sums it up fairly well eh?

So who do I support? I just can’t care enough to decide. It’s fucking Delaware! This is a big fight over who gets to represent a tollbooth. And while I guess Senate control might hang in the balance, getting control of the Senate wasn’t the most likely thing and there will be advantages in 2012 to not having control of both houses..... yet.

So, while I’d like us to win the Senate, I’m not going to get to broken up about it if we don’t. And while in general I hate RINOs, it’s FUCKING DELAWARE!! so it's really not a big deal to me.

Yeah, Mike Castle can go fuck himself. RINO's are going extinct. Send them all home.

Except when you don't win those RINO seats in swing districts and states, you don't get the party into the majority and that makes a BIG difference.

While true, that didn't exactly work out too well with the last group of RINOS in charge. Sure it ushered in you folks, who have fucked it up even more.

Time to move past this being a game and actually get some real "change" in Washington. That won't happen with the liberals on both sides of the aisle.

Your side will find out soon enough.

That's a crock of crap. We aren't going to vote for just anyone with an R behind their names anymore. And or because they have the B.S. support from the rooted good ol' boy network coming out of the RNC.

Castle a Republican rino voted FOR cap and tax--and this traitor deserved to lose his job.

We don't need traitors in the Republican party--and if that means losing this election to a democrat who we know is going to vote for Cap and Tax--it's better for us--because we are not blind-sided by it.

Even a LOSS here--will send a very loud message as it has done tonight--to the RNC in this country. WE'RE MAD AS HELL AND WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY LONGER.:clap2: Now the RNC can move to a more conservative side in this country--or they can lose elections. It's up to them.

Last edited:
Agreed, but remember, in the senate its not the size of the state that counts, and if O'Donnel can pry the Repubs form being entrenched in the "We're not as bad as Dem's" position, and it takes losing to a Dem, then the message will have still gotten sent: Better get your heads out of your asses, Repubs, and Join the Tea Party.

Yup.

I respectfully disagree. Republicans win when they run and act like FISCAL CONSERVATIVES. We already have a party for tax and spend, big gov't, nanny state liberals, and bed wetters...it starts with a D.

I'd rather lose in Delaware and send the message that needs to be sent to the RNC "no more RINO'S!!!!!"
NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S

Get it????

Yup.

I respectfully disagree. Republicans win when they run and act like FISCAL CONSERVATIVES. We already have a party for tax and spend, big gov't, nanny state liberals, and bed wetters...it starts with a D.

I'd rather lose in Delaware and send the message that needs to be sent to the RNC "no more RINO'S!!!!!"
NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S

Get it????

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

BRAVO

But they'll never get it.

Yup.

NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S

Get it????

sure i get it; you're a wingnut.
detached from reality.
a whackaloon.
good luck with it. :thup:

personally, i'd rather have a non-wingnut candidate that could actually, y'know, win the fucking election than some fuckwit like o'donnell who even the idiots at rnc realize can't win.

but then, i'm rational

good luck widdat

Seems times change.

Say it one more time, to really convince yourself.

Seems times change.

Say it one more time, to really convince yourself.

i already did.

would you like a moment to clean up and fix your clothes?

NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S

Get it????

BRAVO

what? that braindead wingnuts don't care if they lose to make a point?

yeah, we get it.

let me know how that works our for y'all.

NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S

Get it????

Oh they're going to get it alright. Have you seen the look on some of these Republican rino's faces on Fox tonight--like Carl Rove. It's almost histerical.

Now that's what I call "shock and awe"-: l:lol:

This along with what has been going on in the Republican primaries across this nation is a major slap in the face---a wake up call to the RNC in this country.

So what LIBERAL on this board--still thinks the Tea Party in this country is just an extension--aka "astro-turf" of the Republican party? You have been proven WRONG.

Last edited:

NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S

Get it????

detached from reality.
a whackaloon.

personally, i'd rather have a non-wingnut candidate that could actually, y'know, win the fucking election than some fuckwit like o'donnell who even the idiots at rnc realize can't win.

but then, i'm rational

Rational? Have you learned nothing about the policy and politics of the Republican Party over the past 16 years? What is the purpose of winning back control of both houses of congress if it will lead to the same results as last time? In other words, we will have a slim majority that is held hostage by RINO Senators, in which we will receive the blame for wrongheaded policies that result from initiatives that are anything but Republican! Then we will get crushed in the next election and keep repeating the vicious cycle that was 1995-2006. We need to run and govern as conservatives or not run at all. NO MORE RINO'S!!!!!!!

NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S

Get it????

BRAVO

what? that braindead wingnuts don't care if they lose to make a point?

yeah, we get it.

let me know how that works our for y'all.
We'll take the house in 2010, that'll do.

Yup.

I want a majority led by conservatives, not a republican majority led by liberals.

NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S
NO MORE RINO'S

Get it????

detached from reality.
a whackaloon.

but then, i'm rational

Rational? Have you learned nothing about the policy and politics of the Republican Party over the past 16 years? What is the purpose of winning back control of both houses of congress if it will lead to the same results as last time? In other words, we will have a slim majority that is held hostage by RINO Senators, in which we will receive the blame for wrongheaded policies that result from initiatives that are anything but Republican! Then we will get crushed in the next election and keep repeating the vicious cycle that was 1995-2006. We need to run and govern as conservatives or not run at all. NO MORE RINO'S!!!!!!!

first of all, it's RINOs not RINO's.

hey, if you're willing to let the dems have the senate because the socalled RINO doesn't pass some mysterious litmus test to prove to YOUR satisfaction that he/she is republican enough for you, you'll get what you deserve and it won't be pretty.

Forum List

Back