Team of the Decade

You can't just go around shooting people in the kneecap cause you're pissed at em.

lmao someone needs to make an eddie murphy movie thread...the movies deserve their own thread

Fifty bucks? No, no, no. This is a Rouchefoucauld. The thinnest water-resistant watch in the world. Singularly unique, sculptured in design, hand-crafted in Switzerland, and water resistant to three atmospheres. This is *the* sports watch of the '80s. Six thousand, nine hundred and fifty five dollars retail!

Fifty bucks? No, no, no. This is a Rouchefoucauld. The thinnest water-resistant watch in the world. Singularly unique, sculptured in design, hand-crafted in Switzerland, and water resistant to three atmospheres. This is *the* sports watch of the '80s. Six thousand, nine hundred and fifty five dollars retail!

In Philadelphia, it's worth 50 bucks.

something about Gschtad in there.

Some of the best stuff from Tradin' Places was the physical humor.

I love the part when the Duke's are showing Billy Ray his new house and the whole time they are talking he's trying to fill up his pockets with as much shit that he can steal as possible.

You got a receipt?

Look, it tells time simultaneously in Monte Carlo, Beverly Hills, London, Paris, Rome, and Gstaad.

:)

Of course there's something wrong with him. He's a negro. Prolly been stealing since he could crawl.

In Philadelphia, it's worth 50 bucks.

something about Gschtad in there.

How much for the gun?

Think big, think positive, never show any sign of weakness. Always go for the throat. Buy low, sell high. Fear? That's the other guy's problem. Nothing you have ever experienced will prepare you for the absolute carnage you are about to witness. Super Bowl, World Series - they don't know what pressure is. In this building, it's either kill or be killed. You make no friends in the pits and you take no prisoners. One minute you're up half a million in soybeans and the next, boom, your kids don't go to college and they've repossessed your Bentley. Are you with me?

Xeno just reminded me of something ...

I think we should all take a moment and show our respect for Jamie Lee Curtis' incredible rack.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
"I had the most absurd nightmare. I was poor and no one liked me. I lost my job, I lost my house, Penelope hated me and it was all because of this terrible, awful Negro."

'Cause I'm a karate man! And a karate man bruises on the inside! They don't show their weakness. But you don't know that because you're a big Barry White looking motherfucker! So get outta my face!

Xeno just reminded me of something ...

I think we should all take a moment and show our respect for Jamie Lee Curtis' incredible rack.

She may not have been the prettiest gal, but she had a smokin bod.

trading-places-380x319.jpg

Forum List

Back