Team Obama said in ’09 stimulus would have unemployment below 6% by 2012

It was a "guess". No one knew the depth of the damage that resulted from disastrous Republican policies.

Even many on the right admit it:

Reminder:
1) joined with open-borders progressives McCain and Kennedy to try to force shamnesty down our throats;
2) massively expanded the federal role in education;
3) championed the Medicare prescription drug entitlement using phony math;
4) kowtowed to the jihadi-enabling Saudis;
5) stocked DHS with incompetents and cronies;
6) pushed Hillarycare for housing;
7) enabled turncoat Arlen Specter;
8. nominated crony Harriet Myers to the Supreme Court;
9) pre-socialized the economy for Obama by embracing TARP, the auto bailouts, the AIG bailout, and in his own words:

Malkin: Bush Policies Were 'Disastrous' - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

It was a "guess". No one knew the depth of the damage that resulted from disastrous Republican policies.

Reminder:
1) joined with open-borders progressives McCain and Kennedy to try to force shamnesty down our throats;
9) pre-socialized the economy for Obama by embracing TARP, the auto bailouts, the AIG bailout, and in his own words:

:clap2::clap2: The repubs became everything the democrats wanted them to be.

Yet the greed of the left could not be satisfied.

Reminder:

Every one of those sounds like liberal agenda. That is why I didn't like Bush, way too far left. But that does not change the FACT that today's economy can be laid at the feet of the ONE IN CHARGE. The one who didn't say it was a guess he provided charts showing us. That is not a guess that iwas delusion. But I forgive him for it, he does not have the credentials to know what he was talking about, and boy does it show.

Even the SCOTUS nomination, the left has a whole lot to point fingers at considering who Obama actually got on the SCOTUS. Talk about cronys. BTW Myers didn't make it.

That's before it was fully realized how deeply Bush fucked us. He fucked us really long time.

obama and the democrats knew exactly what they were doing the last two years of the Bush white house. They with bush fucked this country up.

We know that the housing situation was caused by the democrats putting pressure on banks and guaranteeing toxic loans. That is fact there is no dispute. Bush warned them for at least two years that what they were doing would cause failure. The regulators warned them but the democrats continued on. Maybe Bush could have done something but I don't know what they were ignoring him to the point of having no budget. Don't get me wrong the liberals hearts were in the right place they are just too ideologically driven and too uneducated to know what to do. So the results of what their stated intent was exactly the opposite as it always is.

But that is not what the real problem is today. That was started by Clinton. He was riding the greatest economic boom in history started by Ronald Reagan, to that there is no dispute. So in the middle of that what does Clinton sign? "Free" trade agreements. The effects of signing those "free" trade agreements was predicted and we are now seeing the results. That is a fact beyond dispute.

You just finished blaming speculators on the entire housing bubble but now it is the fault of the Democrats? So all those speculators were rich Democrats? Oh wait, they must have been broke Democrats just trying to game the system. Those low income earners who were able to afford homes due to creative financing were not the cause of the meltdown. They were the last to lose their homes and only because they lost their jobs after the meltdown. Homeowners whether rich or poor, were not the ones who willingly walked away from their mortgages.

That was the period of time GW stated he had abandoned his free market principles. His approval rating took another hit.
doesn't the ''free market'' INCLUDE shutting down businesses here and shipping them overseas due to workers making something like $40 A WEEK over 'there' for an 80 work week? That IS the free market you are speaking about fullauto, isn't it?

Was channel surfing and paused to watch Ann Coulter yelling that we need Romney to run our country like Bain.
Crack-addiction.......

200px-Ann_coulter_scary.jpg

....it's not a pretty-thing.​

Reminder:

Every one of those sounds like liberal agenda. That is why I didn't like Bush, way too far left.
That was the majority-opinion in your Elementary School, huh?

handjob.gif

obama and the democrats knew exactly what they were doing the last two years of the Bush white house. They with bush fucked this country up.

We know that the housing situation was caused by the democrats putting pressure on banks and guaranteeing toxic loans. That is fact there is no dispute. Bush warned them for at least two years that what they were doing would cause failure. The regulators warned them but the democrats continued on. Maybe Bush could have done something but I don't know what they were ignoring him to the point of having no budget. Don't get me wrong the liberals hearts were in the right place they are just too ideologically driven and too uneducated to know what to do. So the results of what their stated intent was exactly the opposite as it always is.

But that is not what the real problem is today. That was started by Clinton. He was riding the greatest economic boom in history started by Ronald Reagan, to that there is no dispute. So in the middle of that what does Clinton sign? "Free" trade agreements. The effects of signing those "free" trade agreements was predicted and we are now seeing the results. That is a fact beyond dispute.

You just finished blaming speculators on the entire housing bubble but now it is the fault of the Democrats? So all those speculators were rich Democrats?

eusa_doh.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKKvMJeBBSA]Q&A: Leslie & Andrew Cockburn - YouTube[/ame]

See: 5:00 thru 12:00

Last edited by a moderator:
That was the period of time GW stated he had abandoned his free market principles. His approval rating took another hit.
doesn't the ''free market'' INCLUDE shutting down businesses here and shipping them overseas due to workers making something like $40 A WEEK over 'there' for an 80 work week? That IS the free market you are speaking about fullauto, isn't it?

The shipping of jobs overseas is the legacy of William Jefferson Clinton, not GWB. Disaster was predicted when Clinton signed the "free" trade agreements and the chickens have come home to roost. Sure Bush could have done something as could have the democrat controlled congress but they decided not to. That is why none of them should be rewarded with reelection NONE.
No dear, you are partially wrong. It was George H W Bush who began the process on the road we are on now, he created and pushed NAFTA, he had all the heads of the countries involved signed on to it, and was one hair from having it signed by himself before he was booted out of office and bill Clinton won.

Clinton did sign on to President George HW Bush's NAFTA....when it passed through Congress.

That's before it was fully realized how deeply Bush fucked us. He fucked us really long time.

Bush had a Republican Congress for most of his first term. The economy grew and UE was about 5%. Bush had a Democrat Congress for his last two years and the economy went into a tailspin. Obama had a Democrat Congress for his first two years and things got worse. He's had a divided Congress for the last year and things are still bad, and probably getting worse.
Remind me which side brings prosperity again.

The shipping of jobs overseas is the legacy of William Jefferson Clinton, not GWB. Disaster was predicted when Clinton signed the "free" trade agreements and the chickens have come home to roost. Sure Bush could have done something as could have the democrat controlled congress but they decided not to. That is why none of them should be rewarded with reelection NONE.
No dear, you are partially wrong. It was George H W Bush who began the process on the road we are on now, he created and pushed NAFTA, he had all the heads of the countries involved signed on to it, and was one hair from having it signed by himself before he was booted out of office and bill Clinton won.

Clinton did sign on to President George HW Bush's NAFTA....when it passed through Congress.
Clinton signed NAFTA. Obama pledged to renegotiate NAFTA, and then didnt do it.
What is hard to understand here?

Let's play a game.

I'll come into your house one day. Take a massive shit for two straight years on your rug. I mean, like every day just taking a massive fucking dump. We're talking like I ate at Chipotle and Taco Bell for six years straight before coming over to your house, dropping my pants, and shitting all over your carpet.

Then I'll give you six months to clean up all the shit.

Oh, and the whole time I'll be blocking every effort you make to clean the shit up.

Bottom line, Obama said he could get the job done in one term or he'd be tossed out.
Well, he's failed, so I say we let him off the hook and get someone new.

Forum List

Back