Team Biden: If Jews Don’t Want to Get Attacked They Should Dress Less Jewish

Most Jews are Democrats and oppose racism an discrimination
So you are saying "most" jews are fucking retarded?
How can one oppose racism and discrimination and then become a democrat, who thrive on racism and discrimination?
Goddamn, I wish people had the ability to THINK.

Lysistrata

J Street: The Political Home for Pro-Israel, Pro-Peace ...
J Street organizes and mobilizes pro-Israel, pro-peace Americans who want Israel to be secure, democratic and the national home of the Jewish people. Working in American politics and the Jewish community, we advocate policies that advance shared US and Israeli interests as well as Jewish and democratic values, leading to a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Democrats attack Jews? Are you crazy? Most Jews are Democrats and oppose racism an discrimination because they have been on the recieving end of that mad curelty.
Liberal political Jews such as Michael Bloomberg, Thomas Steyer, George Soros, etc. have always joined with non-Jewish liberals in attacking more conservative or orthodox Jews.

To say that most Jews are Democrats is to ignore the religion of the Bible in favor of secularism and atheism as if one drop of blood or a single distant ancestor makes a person "Jewish" to claim some advantage thereby without any respect to religion or tradition.

Who said Democrats are a direct parallel to the 1930’s Nazis?

Keyak’s official White House title is “Jewish engagement director”

I would guarantee no one in the administration ever suggests women shouldn't dress provocatively alone in a bar late at night to avoid being harassed and attacked.

And I bet that no one in the administration has the guts to tell certain young gentlemen not to let their pants droop below their posterior or let rap "music" blare loudly from their cars!

Boy! It seems that this "progressive" administration is interested in pandering to only one certain group!

This administration is telling Asians and Jewish people to avoid triggering those thugs instead of telling those thugs that the FBI is coming after them.

Who said Democrats are a direct parallel to the 1930’s Nazis?

Keyak’s official White House title is “Jewish engagement director”

Whats the alternative? Ask black people to stop being violent racists? That isnt going to happen and everyone knows it, so hiding your jewish heritage is the only option if you live around democrats.

Or the less popular option, go back to Africa and live with your own kind.

I mean I'm not racist but if it's so God damn bad here for them then maybe they should go somewhere else. Mexicans, Asians, Irish, Canadians and everyone else here doesn't seem to have a problem with this country. And the few that do well, a lot of times it's tied to black people being the issue like all the ones smacking around Asians. I mean if you live in a country and you're the only one complaining, and most of the others are complaining about you then maybe it's time you live somewhere else.

And the jews shouldn't hide. Overall they are fine. Most of them do their own thing in their own communities of other jews and believe what they want to believe but for the most part they mind their own business and I'm ok with that.

Democrats attack Jews? Are you crazy? Most Jews are Democrats and oppose racism an discrimination because they have been on the recieving end of that mad curelty.
Liberal political Jews such as Michael Bloomberg, Thomas Steyer, George Soros, etc. have always joined with non-Jewish liberals in attacking more conservative or orthodox Jews.

To say that most Jews are Democrats is to ignore the religion of the Bible in favor of secularism and atheism as if one drop of blood or a single distant ancestor makes a person "Jewish" to claim some advantage thereby without any respect to religion or tradition.

^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You think one has to be "liberal" to support a just peace?

J Street: The Political Home for Pro-Israel, Pro-Peace ...
J Street organizes and mobilizes pro-Israel, pro-peace Americans who want Israel to be secure, democratic and the national home of the Jewish people. Working in American politics and the Jewish community, we advocate policies that advance shared US and Israeli interests as well as Jewish and democratic values, leading to a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Forum List

Back