Teacher stops school shooting

And he didn't need a gun.

the Teachers at Sandy Hook did need a gun.....and didn't have it.......

Two stopped school shootings ago you said it can't happen....

Never said it can't happen.....I said you guys shouldn't be allowed to mandate that that is the only way people will be allowed to stop school shooters or other mass shooters.......since this is the rare event and not the rule.......

Never said it can't happen.....I said you guys shouldn't be allowed to mandate that that is the only way people will be allowed to stop school shooters or other mass shooters.......since this is the rare event and not the rule.......

So your story changes now. Go figure.

this time.......but 1.6 million other people do need guns.....

Stop with the fake 1.6 already.

Not fake....it comes from actual research.....not looking through the entrails of animals......16 studies, and there are more, done by independent, separate researchers, both government and private, neutral to anti gun in their starting points, done over a 40 year period............by economists, criminologists, and other researchers.......

the average number of defensive gun uses stopping or preventing violent criminal attack and saving lives is 1.6 million...and that is only averaging the 16 studies, there are even more studies that I haven't found a link to......

Brain...my story never changed....you are the one that wants unarmed people charging mass shooters with guns, not me.....I just said your belief that that is the best way to deal with a mass shooter is just stupid........and I believe I pointed out that "luck" is no way to stop a mass shooter.....

this time.......but 1.6 million other people do need guns.....

Stop with the fake 1.6 already.

Not fake....it comes from actual research.....not looking through the entrails of animals......16 studies, and there are more, done by independent, separate researchers, both government and private, neutral to anti gun in their starting points, done over a 40 year period............by economists, criminologists, and other researchers.......

the average number of defensive gun uses stopping or preventing violent criminal attack and saving lives is 1.6 million...and that is only averaging the 16 studies, there are even more studies that I haven't found a link to......

15 studies say 1.6 is wrong.

Brain....I posted an entire article by several people....one by Massad Ayoob who pointed out the times where people stopped attacks empty handed and then the other cases ....so please....don't try to lie about my position or statements......just because you are wrong on everything you post....don't blame me......

Brain...my story never changed....you are the one that wants unarmed people charging mass shooters with guns, not me.....I just said your belief that that is the best way to deal with a mass shooter is just stupid........and I believe I pointed out that "luck" is no way to stop a mass shooter.....

That's not what I have said. I said it has happened and can happen. Again in this case you were proven wrong. So much for you experts saying it can't eh?

Forum List

Back