Teacher must be fired and arrested for shooting water gun in her classroom at Trump image

She will be placed in a rubber room, doing nothing, and receiving full pay!

Absolutely wrong.

She needs to be arrested.

Suspended YES.

Fired? MAYBE. I need to know more. Who was in the room and does she push this on her students?

Arrested? NO. I view this no different at putting a picture of someone on a dartboard and then playing a game.

Glad you wised up, OOM. But yes she does sound like Sheehan or Schafly. Yes, she is a kook.

I am a Republican mainstreamer, and the three of you above hate America.
You're not a Republican.
Sure I am, and you are not an American patriot.
No you're not, you are a Democrat and a cultural Marxist.
Nope and nope, and you are derailing.
Yep yep and you're still a democrat. You might as well quit pretending.nobody believes you.

You failed in whatever it was you were trying to do when you came up with the idea you'd go online and pretend to be Republican with far left kook views.

Get back on topic, please

Absolutely wrong.

She needs to be arrested.

No, she absolutely does NOT need to be arrested for shooting a squirt gun at a smart board, despite the irony in that if a student brought a squirt gun to a school they probably would be arrested or in the very least suspended. However, her actions are unprofessional and she should probably be disciplined and possibly terminated.

More evidence that:

Liberalism is a mental disorder. (TM)

The basic point is that the teacher should be fired.
The other basic given point is our schools and universities are filled with nutjobs like this who are busy brainwashing our youth to become exactly like them.

The basic point is that the teacher should be fired.
The other basic given point is our schools and universities are filled with nutjobs like this who are busy brainwashing our youth to become exactly like them.
Education by teachers and parents and clergy are basically doing that, yes.
Clergy teaches religious ideology, which is a constitutional right in this country, and it's personal choice of the people that are being taught. Kids attending schools and colleges didn't sign up to be indoctrinated with leftist commie anti American political ideology, and PAY for it. Big difference.

How fucking sad is it that these are the people we've entrusted to help raise our children and ready them for 'the real world'?

How fucking sad is it that these are the people we've entrusted to help raise our children and ready them for 'the real world'?
What even more sad is the kids and / or their parents are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for this brainwashing and turning these kids into zombies.

Forum List

Back