Teacher must be fired and arrested for shooting water gun in her classroom at Trump image

That so called teacher belongs in a mental asylum not a school.

And how many more nuts like her are teaching in American Schools, just think about that....:cuckoo:

Hopefully, lets hope that for loonies like her, the days are numbered.

Last edited:
I remember sitting in my class in Primary school (elementary to you Yanks) when our teacher said she had to go to the staff room. She said it was a about President Nixon. When she left, one of the kids piped up "My dad says President Nixon is a bad man"
One of the girls said "I'm gonna tell Mrs Smith* you said that. You're in trouble".

Five minutes later Mrs Smith returned to the classroom and said "President Nixon has resigned."
The girl piped up "Mrs Smith, Stevie Jones* said President Nixon is a bad man."
Mrs Smith: "He's right. he is."

*names changed to protect the innocent....

I went to school in a different era... It was the height of the Cold War, weekly drills to hide under our desks in case of a nuclear attack - and every one of us knew it wouldn't matter, we all knew if that alarm went off for real we were all dead (We are literaly on the edge of the now JBER [Joint Base Elemendorf-Richardson, Air Force-Army respectively] We all knew and I remember all the screams of terror every fucking drill, the schools finally started announcing it was just a test, but it was real bad for a long time. I distinctly recall that the teachers up here were always speaking highly of Regan, that he was doing everything he could to end the Cold War, though I do not recall anything being said when it happened.

I do know that my son came home from high school on November 9th and said the entire school was cheering and the teachers were trying to keep it all under wraps cause it was against some school policy. They failed pretty hard apparently there was a huge party in the parking lot and smoking area (which is off school grounds these days) during the lunch breaks (He doesn't have any classes after lunch, technically he's already graduated, so he hung out with them all rather than come home straight away.) He said he has no idea where all the kids stuck their flags, but they were every where. Said it was a waving sea of red, white, and blue, and that someone even got suspended for setting off fireworks. I can't help it, I know why the anti-politics type policies are in place, but damn that makes me so proud to be an Alaskan. That our kids are not suffering the bullshit oppression as badly as you folks in the lower 48. Hell, our college just had a vote of no confidence to oust the president and council because they'd hired some lower 48er with "liberal" ideals and the students were pissed the fuck off with "the stupid that fucker is pushing" heh

I went to school in a different era... It was the height of the Cold War, weekly drills to hide under our desks in case of a nuclear attack - and every one of us knew it wouldn't matter, we all knew if that alarm went off for real we were all dead (We are literaly on the edge of the now JBER [Joint Base Elemendorf-Richardson, Air Force-Army respectively] We all knew and I remember all the screams of terror every fucking drill, the schools finally started announcing it was just a test, but it was real bad for a long time. I distinctly recall that the teachers up here were always speaking highly of Regan, that he was doing everything he could to end the Cold War, though I do not recall anything being said when it happened.

I do know that my son came home from high school on November 9th and said the entire school was cheering and the teachers were trying to keep it all under wraps cause it was against some school policy. They failed pretty hard apparently there was a huge party in the parking lot and smoking area (which is off school grounds these days) during the lunch breaks (He doesn't have any classes after lunch, technically he's already graduated, so he hung out with them all rather than come home straight away.) He said he has no idea where all the kids stuck their flags, but they were every where. Said it was a waving sea of red, white, and blue, and that someone even got suspended for setting off fireworks. I can't help it, I know why the anti-politics type policies are in place, but damn that makes me so proud to be an Alaskan. That our kids are not suffering the bullshit oppression as badly as you folks in the lower 48. Hell, our college just had a vote of no confidence to oust the president and council because they'd hired some lower 48er with "liberal" ideals and the students were pissed the fuck off with "the stupid that fucker is pushing" heh

so being a cold war intolerant right-winger, i'd guess you detest the donald for selling this country out to putin and the commies.

Not a ring winger - read my sig.

I was also alive when the Cold War ended so I don't hate Putin. Not keen on the USSR, but as I recall that shit doesn't exist anymore... I don't particularly care about Russia frankly, they've no interest in war with us, I have no interest in war with them and that's where it is - pretty much where Trump is as well so I'm good with it.

At least she didn't use a pop tart like that homicidal kid playing cops and robbers did.

upload_2017-1-27_14-16-43.png

No, she is a hard right con who probably voted for Johnson or McMullin.

Probably? We'll wait on your proof. Until then, she fits the mold of a far left piece of shit like you.
Such language, little one, who can't back it up at all? She is a hard con, period, just like you.

Yet you provide no proof of your claim. Seems you can't back it up, NL.
The OP is that the teacher must be fired. Quit deflecting, and answer, little troll. :lol:

Troll.jpg

Probably? We'll wait on your proof. Until then, she fits the mold of a far left piece of shit like you.
Such language, little one, who can't back it up at all? She is a hard con, period, just like you.

The OP is that the teacher must be fired. Quit deflecting, and answer, little troll. :lol:

Yet you claimed she was far right. Prove proof, pussy or, yet again, be proven wrong.

Yet you claimed she was far right. Prove proof, pussy or, yet again, be proven wrong.
Don't have to. Deal with OP. That's very good advice for you.

Last edited:

Don't have to. Deal with OP. That's very good advice for you.

Then you've been proven wrong for lack of proof of your claim.

Take advice from a pussy like you? Not hardly.

That's very good advice for you.

You claimed she was far right. Prove it or be proven wrong.

That's very good advice for you.

You claimed she was far right. Prove it or be proven wrong.
Don't have to. But you believe she was right to do what she did. You must, because you have not condemned her action.

Forum List

Back