Teacher must be fired and arrested for shooting water gun in her classroom at Trump image

Yet you provide no proof of your claim. Seems you can't back it up, NL.
The OP is that the teacher must be fired. Quit deflecting, and answer, little troll. :lol:

Yet you claimed she was far right. Prove proof, pussy or, yet again, be proven wrong.
That's very good advice for you.

You claimed she was far right. Prove it or be proven wrong.
Don't have to. But you believe she was right to do what she did. You must, because you have not condemned her action.

You don't have to. You can have the option of having been proven wrong applied to you.

Prove I believe she was right to do what she did. You'll fail, again, pussy.

The OP is that the teacher must be fired. Quit deflecting, and answer, little troll. :lol:

Yet you claimed she was far right. Prove proof, pussy or, yet again, be proven wrong.

Don't have to. But you believe she was right to do what she did. You must, because you have not condemned her action.
You don't have to. You can have the option of having been proven wrong applied to you. Prove I believe she was right to do what she did. You'll fail, again, pussy.
You don't condemn her, you approve her. Another sin of omission by you.

You don't have to. You can have the option of having been proven wrong applied to you. Prove I believe she was right to do what she did. You'll fail, again, pussy.

And you'd be wrong again, NL.

And you stab yourself yet again. You don't condemn Trump, thus you approve of Trump.

It's called the Doctrine of Silent Affirmation.

You really should condemn her behavior, because you look a sympathizer otherwise.

And you stab yourself yet again. You don't condemn Trump, thus you approve of Trump.

It's called the Doctrine of Silent Affirmation.

You really should condemn her behavior, because you look a sympathizer otherwise.

Her behavior condemns itself. Your lack of proof that she is far right condemns you.

just_give_me_a_minute_5276062609.jpg

Forum List

Back