Teacher Gives Autistic 5th Grader ‘Most Annoying’ Award

It is hilariously IRONIC that this advocate says this about homeschooling oversight, even in the face of ongoing and worsening abuse in the homeschooling community:

“To create suspicion of an entire class of people because of the action of a very few is horrible,” said Mason, whose organization represents some 80,000 member families nationwide"

Yes, yes, we would never want to do THAT, right Weatherman? Like about public school teachers? LOL

For some, home schooling is not about learning. It’s about hiding child abuse.

I'm fully aware of that side of the coin. What if the alleged "child abuse" is just spanking that ass? This is how fucked up today's society is.

You ever hear "School Days"?

That Hickory stick is there for a reason.

These are kids being starved to death and held in chains. Read the article. We're not talking about spanking here.

That's different, and wasn't that 9 years ago?

MM click the link and read

It is hilariously IRONIC that this advocate says this about homeschooling oversight, even in the face of ongoing and worsening abuse in the homeschooling community:

“To create suspicion of an entire class of people because of the action of a very few is horrible,” said Mason, whose organization represents some 80,000 member families nationwide"

Yes, yes, we would never want to do THAT, right Weatherman? Like about public school teachers? LOL

For some, home schooling is not about learning. It’s about hiding child abuse.

I'm fully aware of that side of the coin. What if the alleged "child abuse" is just spanking that ass? This is how fucked up today's society is.

You ever hear "School Days"?

That Hickory stick is there for a reason.

These are kids being starved to death and held in chains. Read the article. We're not talking about spanking here.

That's different, and wasn't that 9 years ago?

MM click the link and read

Yeah, it's everything as bad as I suspected + more, and-?

I may have to go puke, but OK.

obviously she should not be teaching ---she is a dumbass
she is an idiot--plain and simple

I disagree, and that's not your call to make.

I am quite familiar with teaching, I could do it, but my talents lie elsewhere. My cousin teaches. I know what it's about. I uh..well, I do a man's work. Sometimes people ask me how to do that. :04: I teach them what they can learn.

Worse than that actually--she is mean-spirited, and either did not like kids from the start or grew so jaded she no longer likes them. This isn't even something she said on the fly, that "popped out of her mouth"...still not okay, but sorta understandable. She thought this through--and had no second thoughts.

She needs to get out of teaching. Yesterday

I disagree, and that's not your call to make.

I am quite familiar with teaching, I could do it, but my talents lie elsewhere. My cousin teaches. I know what it's about. I uh..well, I do a man's work. Sometimes people ask me how to do that. :04: I teach them what they can learn.

Yeah, we know. Everyone's been to school, so everyone could be a teacher.

Most would not even make it one year these days. We know this because very many with degrees and experience are not making it in this climate.

Sending your child to public education is the equivalent to child cruelty.

School apologizes after boy with autism given ‘most annoying’ award

Homeschooling your child is child cruelty.

New Homeschooling Regulations Considered After Two Children Found Dead

Easy as falling off a log. And by the way, in just the school I teach, there is one family who is "homeschooling" next year that has NO business doing that. IOW, they're "homeschooling" to get overseeing adults off their case.
Do I get a dollar for every child physically abused in a public school? When was the last mass murder in a home school? Shall we talk about how many in public schools have suffered mental abuse like the child in this OP?

The last mass murder in a homeschool? They probably happen every day, but you don't know about them because it has nothing to with why people are killed.

I guess you would consider sending your kids to a movie theater or shopping mall to be child abuse also, because mass shootings happen there too! God forbid you ever take your kids to your workplace!

Homeschooling your child is child cruelty.

New Homeschooling Regulations Considered After Two Children Found Dead

Easy as falling off a log. And by the way, in just the school I teach, there is one family who is "homeschooling" next year that has NO business doing that. IOW, they're "homeschooling" to get overseeing adults off their case.
Do I get a dollar for every child physically abused in a public school? When was the last mass murder in a home school? Shall we talk about how many in public schools have suffered mental abuse like the child in this OP?

Homeschooling is gathering a LOT of problems. But of course, homeschoolers are handling it by total denial.
If I had children, I don't think I'd let them attend public school these days. It would have to be parochial. Bet you haven't that word in a while, lol!

You would not be sending your children to "THE public schools", but "A public school". One. There are over 132,000 public schools in the US. Some of them are stellar. Some of them are frankly abysmal. And everywhere in between. Some private schools are superior and some are worse than many public schools--much worse. Again. Judge on an individual basis.

You're a teacher, and do not understand what "parochial" means, amirite? You're just younger than me, and that's OK. I know what the good schools are in my area. ;)

Sure! Send them to parochial schools filled with child molesting priests! Great idea! Ensure your child gets molested rather than take a chance on them getting s normal public school teacher.

That is the type of logic (or lack thereof) you people who bash education use!

I feel so blessed. We could actually pray when I was in public school. Now, hoo-boy! It's all kindsa crazy.

You can pray now. Why do you think you can't?

I don't have to, not in public school anymore. You don't live in LA, correct? Please confirm.

I used to live in LA, that is Lower Alabama for those who have never been there.

Students in LA (Los Angeles) can still pray in schools. As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools. Ever hear that one?

The backlash is starting--slowly but surely. The pendulum has swung but now it has swung too far. In the 70s special needs kids were hidden away and not allowed to interact with other children: BAD. But now, other children's education is being very negatively impacted by the high needs of a few, to the extent that children are regularly having to evacuate their own classrooms because someone is melting down.

The infiltration of the MH communities consistent prognosis that every child needs the help of the pharmacabal is where we've ended up

So now we've a zillion programs for these 'problem children' , which has evolved to be inversely proportional to programs for the gifted children

Why? guess there's no $$$ in smart kids.....

Worse than that actually--she is mean-spirited, and either did not like kids from the start or grew so jaded she no longer likes them. This isn't even something she said on the fly, that "popped out of her mouth"...still not okay, but sorta understandable. She thought this through--and had no second thoughts.

Understandable in that these slouches can't be fired for condeming children to pharamcopia to make their own work day easier

~S~

Homeschooling is gathering a LOT of problems. But of course, homeschoolers are handling it by total denial.
If I had children, I don't think I'd let them attend public school these days. It would have to be parochial. Bet you haven't that word in a while, lol!

You would not be sending your children to "THE public schools", but "A public school". One. There are over 132,000 public schools in the US. Some of them are stellar. Some of them are frankly abysmal. And everywhere in between. Some private schools are superior and some are worse than many public schools--much worse. Again. Judge on an individual basis.

You're a teacher, and do not understand what "parochial" means, amirite? You're just younger than me, and that's OK. I know what the good schools are in my area. ;)

Sure! Send them to parochial schools filled with child molesting priests! Great idea! Ensure your child gets molested rather than take a chance on them getting s normal public school teacher.

Your middle name better no be o, dammit! Whether it is or isn't, I have a few words for you!

The backlash is starting--slowly but surely. The pendulum has swung but now it has swung too far. In the 70s special needs kids were hidden away and not allowed to interact with other children: BAD. But now, other children's education is being very negatively impacted by the high needs of a few, to the extent that children are regularly having to evacuate their own classrooms because someone is melting down.

The infiltration of the MH communities consistent prognosis that every child needs the help of the pharmacabal is where we've ended up

So now we've a zillion programs for these 'problem children' , which has evolved to be inversely proportional to programs for the gifted children

Why? guess there's no $$$ in smart kids.....

Understandable in that these slouches can't be fired for condeming children to pharamcopia to make their own work day easier

~S~

Exactly who are these "slouches" to which you refer? Teachers have nothing to do with these children being on medications, and can be fired for doing so by law! It is an inconvenient truth for those who hate teachers.

Your middle name better no be o, dammit! Whether it is or isn't, I have a few words for you!

WTF does that mean? Try it again in English!

Your words don't scare me. You are just an other blowhard who would not last 5 minutes in a classroom without killing someone or yourself!

WTF does that mean? Try it again in English!

Your words don't scare me. You are just an other blowhard who would not last 5 minutes in a classroom without killing someone or yourself!

Yeah..what I did in the classroom is slap the fuck out of a bully twice my size.

My curiosity is satisfied, thx. :)

Sending your child to public education is the equivalent to child cruelty.

School apologizes after boy with autism given ‘most annoying’ award

tenor.gif

I feel so blessed. We could actually pray when I was in public school. Now, hoo-boy! It's all kindsa crazy.

I don't have to, not in public school anymore. You don't live in LA, correct? Please confirm.

I used to live in LA, that is Lower Alabama for those who have never been there.

Students in LA (Los Angeles) can still pray in schools. As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools. Ever hear that one?

I meant Lower Alabama by LA, so at least you got that. I bet you know my cousin.

I meant Lower Alabama by LA, so at least you got that. I bet you know my cousin.

Is that the cousin you married?

Forum List

Back