Homo kid throws hissy fit after his commencement speech cancelled

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
What makes a teenager think that the other kids and their families want to hear about his sexual escapades in High School at commencement exercises?

In a situation like this, little Johnny's Uncle Casimir and Aunt Ruth really don't want to hear how the classmate of their nephew likes to take it in the caboose. Yet, on the other hand, due to the nature of this kind of event, leaving is very problematic too.

The school was smart here, but then it was a private school.

High School Valedictorian: School Axed My Commencement Speech Because I Wrote About Being Gay — WATCH - Towleroad Gay News

I didn't read from your link any mention of "take it in the caboose." Time and again folks on USMB point out your obsession with this.

I did read this, however.

"Meanwhile, depending on the translation, the Bible mentions ‘love’ over 500 times. I sincerely believe that the next generation of Christians will eradicate homophobia in the church and proclaim God’s love to the LGBT community.”

There was nothing in his speech about his sexual escapades.

What the school probably found objectionable is the overtly political and combative nature of the speech. He could have found a way to talk about being gay without the finger pointing.

What the school probably found objectionable is the overtly political and combative nature of the speech. He could have found a way to talk about being gay without the finger pointing.
Or caboose engagement.

He could have also found a way to not talk about homosexuality at all, in front of a captive audience. BTW, I would want to hear a teenager talk about normal sex either in such a setting

Totally inappropriate.

If this young man wants to talk about his sexual preferences, there are audiences out there that actually want to hear it. This wasn't it.

Hissy fit is prolly the correct description of what happened afterward, and some kind of award should be given to the school and medals handed out to the teacher(s) who found out beforehand.

Just think if it was public school. We would care less about his escapades, but look to fire somebody who complained.

I didn't read from your link any mention of "take it in the caboose." Time and again folks on USMB point out your obsession with this.

"Meanwhile, depending on the translation, the Bible mentions ‘love’ over 500 times. I sincerely believe that the next generation of Christians will eradicate homophobia in the church and proclaim God’s love to the LGBT community.”
Then they'll be full of shit like most of these no can read/listen to assholes in robes idiots.
God called it an abomination then..and FOREVER.
You don't claim anything from or about God. You read his word which is simply his will.
Trust me. Ask Sodom and Gomorrah how their antics worked out.OH. You wont be able to; unless you follow the lies of your LGBT/M.O.U.S.E. group of morons and their lying leader(s).

Then they'll be full of shit like most of these no can read/listen to assholes in robes idiots.
You don't claim anything from or about God. You read his word which is simply his will.
Trust me. Ask Sodom and Gomorrah how their antics worked out.OH. You wont be able to; unless you follow the lies of your LGBT/M.O.U.S.E. group of morons and their lying leader(s).
I don't need to trust you. Been there and have already done religion thing. Not everyone fits into your truncated world view.

I don't need to trust you. Been there and have already done religion thing. Not everyone fits into your truncated world view.
No one but insane libs fit in yours.

What makes a teenager think that the other kids and their families want to hear about his sexual escapades in High School at commencement exercises?

In a situation like this, little Johnny's Uncle Casimir and Aunt Ruth really don't want to hear how the classmate of their nephew likes to take it in the caboose. Yet, on the other hand, due to the nature of this kind of event, leaving is very problematic too.

High School Valedictorian: School Axed My Commencement Speech Because I Wrote About Being Gay — WATCH - Towleroad Gay News
Does it hurt to be as ignorant and vile as you are??

It’s my experience that homophobic losers like the o/p are closeted gays and desperate to pretend they’re straight

Apparently you don't get it, mikey. You and your USMB Troll Buddies. You don't make the rules anymore. Squeal like a Chinese over stuffed pig. mikey likes Froot Loops.

Does it hurt to be as ignorant and vile as you are??

I'm not "ignorant" nor "vile". I just don't think that Sodomy is an appropriate topic at all for high school commencement speech. Further, since it is a venue where its so awkward to leave once you are there, its even worse as its a captive audience.

Now, if you disagree, that's fine. You are free to explain why you think grandma needs to hear about homosexuality from a teenager. But its not ignorant nor vile to think otherwise. Remember this was a Christian school and Christianity is actually opposed to this kind of thing, its triply inappropriate. If the kid giving a speech at my graduation had said he was hoping to become a satanic priest after graduation or even a Protestant minister, it wouldn't have been appropriate either (for a Catholic school)

Apparently you don't get it, mikey. You and your USMB Troll Buddies. You don't make the rules anymore. Squeal like a Chinese over stuffed pig. mikey likes Froot Loops.
We never did make the rules, we do however live under the ones stated in the bill of rights. Liberals don't.

[QU
ask Sodom and Gomorrah how their antics worked out.

With Lot fucking his two underage daughters while in a drunken stupor as I recall.

I'm not sure I want to know where you're going with this one.

Lot was hardly a perfect individual , but what really pissed Almighty God off was the Gay Community in Sodom wanting to subject the angels to ass rapery.

[QU

With Lot fucking his two underage daughters while in a drunken stupor as I recall.

Lot was hardly a perfect individual , but what really pissed Almighty God off was the Gay Community in Sodom wanting to subject the angels to ass rapery.
Yet Lot offering up his two underage daughters to receive the same treatment was s just fine and dandy?

God sounds pretty fucking confused here.

[QU

Yet Lot offering up his two underage daughters to receive the same treatment was s just fine and dandy?

God sounds pretty fucking confused here.

Almighty God isn't the one who did that, that was the Lotster.

Forum List

Back