Teacher fired by Texas Christian school for attending drag show

Nope. Its just what some paedo priest thinks looks good. And you of course.

Public school teachers sexually abuse more children than priests - Stephen Porter

Wow are you confused

You Love people, not their life choices that are at impasse with the church. It seems you think loving someone is only attainable by celebrating their beliefs. That would be very obtuse.

And, I dont think you care about this Christian teacher at all
'at impasse with the church' is a good clue to the pathology.

Maris said she was a devoted Christian and taught her students that God loved them all equally. “We should love everybody, and that’s what we’ve been teaching, but they’re expecting us not to do that,” she said.

Apparently she has a clause in her contract that requires her to be "Godly".

But she had no idea that having a burger at Haburger Mary was un Godly.

It seems to be a loosely defined clause and very much open to the interpretation of whoever is in charge at the time.

I am certain it would not be upheld in the UK but I am not an expert on US employment law.

So her 20 year service is binned just like that. I dont see the Godly in that action

"We should love everybody" doesnt seem to be a part of modern Christian teaching.
Can you please post the contract? Doesn't have to be her particular one. A blank one will do.

Maris said she was a devoted Christian and taught her students that God loved them all equally. “We should love everybody, and that’s what we’ve been teaching, but they’re expecting us not to do that,” she said.

Apparently she has a clause in her contract that requires her to be "Godly".

But she had no idea that having a burger at Haburger Mary was un Godly.

It seems to be a loosely defined clause and very much open to the interpretation of whoever is in charge at the time.

I am certain it would not be upheld in the UK but I am not an expert on US employment law.

So her 20 year service is binned just like that. I dont see the Godly in that action

"We should love everybody" doesnt seem to be a part of modern Christian teaching.
Leftwingers don't understand these Christian schools uphold an obligation to the welfare of the students, and it supersedes being permissive with a teacher who violates morality rules.

Forum List

Back