Zone1 Teacher Fired From Christian School For Attending Drag Show

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Alright now this is where I'm torn because no children seemed to be involved. However, I can't say that I blame the school either. You can't say that you love God one moment and go off to see half naked men mocking women the next.

Alright now this is where I'm torn because no children seemed to be involved. However, I can't say that I blame the school either. You can't say that you love God one moment and go off to see half naked men mocking women the next.
Another sad example of 'cancel culture'.

What does the Bible say about drag shows?

They breeched a condition of their employment by promoting it on their social media.

Many employers fire people over the same thing. Hospitals,Police dept,Schools etc…

If you want to go to a drag show…don’t post about it on social media so your employer and the parents of the school you teach at can view it.

Of course I did, handsome. Now what about the Bible? Does it say anything about drag shows? And please remember the boils on your tongue before you answer.

No but what about it seems Christian to you?

Teacher Fired From Christian School For Attending Drag Show​

Gee, I sure hope it isn't any salty school teachers that we know here who likes to fantasize about their students naked while shoving a dildo up their ass quoting Mishima! They should make this teacher dress up as a transvestite then go out on stage and parade around in front of the public in their high heels, lipstick, long hair and garter belts!

There you go. What seems Christian to me is to keep Deuteronomy 4:2 in mind.

What seems Christian to me is using common sense of what you think would be pleasing to God and what wouldn't even if it directly isn't mentioned in the Bible.

What seems Christian to me is using common sense of what you think would be pleasing to God and what wouldn't even if it directly isn't mentioned in the Bible.
If you had any common sense you would be wondering why Adam and Eve fucked around without being married.

Forum List

Back