Teacher Fight (video)

Teaching todays life lessons

. I guessed. It. Is anybody surprised the teachers were black?

Because black teachers are violent? I'm a black teacher and I would never behave in such a manner.

I've actually witness an incident where two teachers got into a fight ( over another female teacher). And they were both white males. So should I assume white men like to fight?

People lose their cool and behave badly all the time. Nothing to do with race.

Because black teachers are violent? I'm a black teacher and I would never behave in such a manner.

I've actually witness an incident where two teachers got into a fight ( over another female teacher). And they were both white males. So should I assume white men like to fight?

Nigga-please-dscp4b.jpg

The op just likes to cherry pick incidents involving blacks so he can feel superior and start a right wing racist circle-jerk.

And, the unions will make sure they are not fired!

No. The unions will make sure they get due process and are not railroaded.

What if just one of these women was the instigator and had been warned prior to this incident? Would you be happy if you were fired for being attacked?

People are just too quick to judge sometimes.

In this case, they probably both deserve to be fired, in addition to spending some jail time, but I don't get to decide and neither do any of you.

If they were white they would have been fired, the workplace standards are lower for blacks

Forum List

Back