I mean, that's them right?

HEac6CMaPtYzhmq2PY5xki-650-80.jpg

:laugh:

Listen! Hear that?
It's the fart sound of a dead thread

That is the real game art for Far Cry 5. I'm a huge fan of the Far Cry series and have been waiting for FC5. They certainly don't hold back on the hard core. This game appears to be about a religious cult in Montana. You're right, echoes of the Bundy derps and their anti-government whackjobbery. The dog in the picture has a red cross painted on it's head. Notice also their 'flag' is above the US flag.

Get ready, the fake Kristians are going to lose their shit over this I would guess. It hits too close to home.

• Banned

That is the real game art for Far Cry 5. I'm a huge fan of the Far Cry series and have been waiting for FC5. They certainly don't hold back on the hard core. This game appears to be about a religious cult in Montana. You're right, echoes of the Bundy derps and their anti-government whackjobbery. The dog in the picture has a red cross painted on it's head. Notice also their 'flag' is above the US flag.

Get ready, the fake Kristians are going to lose their shit over this I would guess. It hits too close to home.
I heard the Far Cry series is great. I might download the 4th one to check it out.

I heard the Far Cry series is great. I might download the 4th one to check it out.

I tried Far Cry 2 and the graphics are too outdated and the gameplay was as well. FC1 is too old by far.

Far Cry 3 and Far Cry 4 are superb. FC3 graphics are very good but even just 4-5 years ago is a long time in video game graphics. FC4 graphics are next gen and incredible and FC5, by looking at the short trailer, has ridiculous graphics.

I would start with Far Cry 3, it has the best story-line of the series and the villain, Vaas, is extremely well played and you can't wait to kill him. The game play is excellent as the world acts like it should, you dive into water and it sounds and feels like you dove into and are swimming in water. There is also a lot of humor built into the game, including the dialogue the various pirates (they are modern day pirates with AK47s and grenades, not swashbucklers) have with each other. The vehicles start, run, drive, crash, and do what a vehicle would do. As do the weapons. You have to take arrow drop into consideration when shooting from distance. I like these details that make the world feel real. And the world is huge. Two islands that you'll never be able to see every inch of.

Far Cry 4 is superb as well, the graphics are great, the game play is smooth as silk, and the story is also very good. Some hard 'moral' choices are required through the game. And the ending poses some interesting questions.

Far Cry Primal came out about a year ago and takes place 10,000 years ago when humans lived with Mammoths and Sabre Tooth tigers as well as other prehistoric animals and tribes. It also is very well done. The thing about this series that I marvel at is it puts you into a real world. The sounds, sites, and dangers are palpable.

Anyway my two cents. The Far Cry series is on sale right now at Ubisoft. FC3 is $7.50 and FC4 is $15.00.

Forum List

Back