Teacher Exposes Grooming Training

For how long, would you say, was it a "good idea"?

Not sure actually lol as that was quite a while ago, but remote learning isn't as good as in-person learning, but there wasn't anything that could be done about it.

However there is something that can be done about keeping parents involved in their children's education and make sure that they're learning their ABC's and NOT their LGBT's. I'm glad that teachers are finally starting to speak out against this, their profession unfortunately has a really bad reputation now, but now that they're starting to come forward and speak out against what the left has been pushing in their schools it reminds us all that a lot of them are still part of the good guys.

Not sure actually lol as that was quite a while ago, but remote learning isn't as good as in-person learning, but there wasn't anything that could be done about it.

However there is something that can be done about keeping parents involved in their children's education and make sure that they're learning their ABC's and NOT their LGBT's. I'm glad that teachers are finally starting to speak out against this, their profession unfortunately has a really bad reputation now, but now that they're starting to come forward and speak out against what the left has been pushing in their schools it reminds us all that a lot of them are still part of the good guys.

Two weeks. Two weeks was all that was necessary to see that Covid was not dangerous to children. At the outside, a month. That's first.

It doesn't matter that it was "quite a while ago" first, and I do not count three years ago as "quite a while ago". Sorry, you failed that question even as a conservative, so you really shouldn't be demanding that teachers walk out AGAIN over grooming or whatever. That's second.

Third, this is another Moral Panic just as the Left indulged in over Covid. It has a kernel of truth, as all good Moral Panics do. But the way my conservative brethren have run with it is frankly ridiculous and borderline laughable.

Hot dogs kill kids. Blinds kill kids. Dressers kill kids.

Mostly, cars kill kids.

So? What of the above are you going to panic about next?
Covid is among the highest killer of kids. Why do you deny that? It is serious, yet you try to shrug it off.

You will not be allowed to do so. It will cling to you like glue.

Forum List

Back