Teacher Exposes Grooming Training

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
It really pleased me to see a teacher coming forward for once instead of the parents and students. Don't get me wrong, their voices are just as important. However, this reminds me that there are still good teachers out there who are sick and tired of the woke left agenda crap too.

It really pleased me to see a teacher coming forward for once instead of the parents and students. Don't get me wrong, their voices are just as important. However, this reminds me that there are still good teachers out there who are sick and tired of the woke left agenda crap too.

Interesting that no grooming was mentioned in a speech about exposing grooming

Promoting misery, great plan. Society will benefit how?

It won't until the teachers start going on strike and demanding a change. However, for some strange reason I heard that teachers aren't allowed to strike in some areas. However, if I was a teacher I'd risk being thrown behind bars if it meant protecting children and parents' rights.

Interesting that no grooming was mentioned in a speech about exposing grooming
Every thing she talked about dealt with child grooming but you don't seem to recognize it.

Talking to young children about sexuality is grooming.
Gender ideology BS is grooming.
Pronoun fantasies are grooming.

It seems to me only a groomer would deny these clear grooming tactics/tricks are being used to sexualize children in perversities

It won't until the teachers start going on strike and demanding a change. However, for some strange reason I heard that teachers aren't allowed to strike in some areas. However, if I was a teacher I'd risk being thrown behind bars if it meant protecting children and parents' rights.

--Teachers hated because most teachers advocated for shutting down schools in 2020 for the pandemic

--So now teachers are supposed to shut down schools for grooming and of course, "grooming"

Make it make sense.

Every thing she talked about dealt with child grooming but you don't seem to recognize it.

Talking to young children about sexuality is grooming.
Gender ideology BS is grooming.
Pronoun fantasies are grooming.

It seems to me only a groomer would deny these clear grooming tactics/tricks are being used to sexualize children in perversities

Yeah, talking to very young children about sexuality is a form of grooming, even if the one doing the talking is too stupid to realize it. And I believe there are some too stupid to realize it.

Gender Ideology is stupid, but may or may not be grooming.

Pronoun fantasies, same.

Not everything you don't like is "grooming", in the same way not everything Leftists don't like is "racism"

Yeah, talking to very young children about sexuality is a form of grooming, even if the one doing the talking is too stupid to realize it. And I believe there are some too stupid to realize it.

Gender Ideology is stupid, but may or may not be grooming.

Pronoun fantasies, same.

Not everything you don't like is "grooming", in the same way not everything Leftists don't like is "racism"
So when they are pushing gender ideology on the kids & encouraging them to consider if they are maybe a girl stuck in a boys body, you don't think they are grooming children towards perverse sexuality?

Same with the pronouns confusion BS.
It's all about confusing vulnerable kids for the purpose of flipping them into the the LGBFJB+ insanity because they are looking to boost their numbers for future sexual abuses.

Every single thing I said is an absolute form of grooming kids towards sexual deviancies.

Who is pushing gender ideology on kids? The Pentecostals, evangelicals, fundamentalists, and Mormons among others certainly do.

--Teachers hated because most teachers advocated for shutting down schools in 2020 for the pandemic

--So now teachers are supposed to shut down schools for grooming and of course, "grooming"

Make it make sense.

Actually I think that in the beginning of COVID that for everybody's health safety shutting down the schools was a good idea.

Forum List

Back