Tea Partyers gone wild!

If you think the TEA Party have some radical ideas you should hear what obama wants to do to health care in the US.

Oh shit, that passed, didn't it?

and till this day, far left commentators are still complaining about the tea-party calling some congressmen N------gers and spitting on them. And they will still show a few signs of Obama the Joker. Wow, we found one protester holding an Obama/Joker poster,,,out of a crowd of 1.8 Million on the national mall.

What is so extreme about following the Constitution and the rule of law?

Following the Constitution? That's funny! They love it so much they want to change it...
Introduction: 12 Ways Republicans Want to Change the Constitution - US News & World Report

Republicans Love the Constitution, Except All the Parts They Want to Change | Firedoglake

Constitutional amendments are Constitutional idiot:eusa_eh:

Sure it's Constitutional, but it's interesting which parts Tea-Tards want to change.

Sure it's Constitutional, but it's interesting which parts Tea-Tards want to change.

Doesn’t matter, they want to change it constitutionally, not do an end around the Constitution and let some judge decree what the constitution says base on his own opinion

Constitutional amendments are Constitutional idiot:eusa_eh:

Doesn’t matter, they want to change it constitutionally, not do an end around the Constitution and let some judge decree what the constitution says base on his own opinion

Does that include seceding from the Union?

More Than Third of Republicans Want Their State to Secede from US

There is nothing in the Constitution on secession that was settled with the civil war

There is nothing in the Constitution on secession that was settled with the civil war

If it was settled by the Civil War - why are righties still talking about seceding?

Do you know what the process is to change the Constitution?

Following the Constitution? That's funny! They love it so much they want to change it...

Introduction: 12 Ways Republicans Want to Change the Constitution - US News & World Report

Republicans Love the Constitution, Except All the Parts They Want to Change | Firedoglake

I know it's difficult. I believe Article V spells it out.

Do you hav any idea whats in the first link?

Thats how the founders of this country want it to be What wilson did was take away the voice of the state when he signed to 16th amendment
1. No Direct Election of Senators

For sheer "huh?" quality nothing beats the push to repeal the 17th Amendment, which provides for the direct election of U.S. senators. Repeal supporters include not only Georgia Rep. Paul Broun but a number of Tea Party backed candidates such as GOP attorney Mike Lee, who is favored to be the next senator from Utah.

and what would amenisty be? Constitutional or unconstitutional?
2. No Birthright Citizenship

Repealing the 14th Amendment, which grants citizenship to anyone born in the United States, has become a pet cause for many GOP-ers.

Government ownership of private proprety? are you kidding? I see a very bad problem when the government takes overa private company
3. Don't Take Stock
More than 100 House members, unhappy with government bank and auto bailouts, have sponsored an amendment prohibiting government ownership of stock.

You must be joking. It's not the Federal governments job to raise children
4. The Parental Right
South Carolina Sen. Jim DeMint and Michigan Rep. Pete Hoekstra have introduced a "Parental Rights Amendment" designed to stem the gathering threat of the government raising children. More than 100 House members have cosponsored the bill.

Well it was never intended for a congressmans job to be a life time job
5. Stop Us Before We Serve Again
Five different Republicans with 65 years in Congress among them, including 15-term Rep. Ralph Hall of Texas, have sponsored term-limits amendments.

So far the first 5 you're batting 0
6 will be shot down sad to say.

Its late and reading thius shit is giving me a headach. You need to educate yourself before you post anymore shit.

I love how the OWS crowed is trying to attempt to imply that labeling them straight up Marxists is "loony" especially when they're presently living a communal lifestyle.

It shows how ignorant and retarded the OWS crowed actually is and how little they value reality and facts.

They live like communists but get bent when they're called communists and actually have the audacity to deny they're communists??

They're living in a fucking commune right now..

You don't have a clue? Some of those things are to undo the Constitutional damage done by wilson

If it was settled by the Civil War - why are righties still talking about seceding?

Ever hear of the Tenth Amendment?

You think for a fucking nanosecond the US military would actually fight to prevent a secession?

Last edited:

You don't have a clue? Some of those things are to undo the Constitutional damage done by wilson

Well, then please enlighten us...

Since you bypassed this reply here it is

Do you hav any idea whats in the first link?

Thats how the founders of this country want it to be What wilson did was take away the voice of the state when he signed to 16th amendment
1. No Direct Election of Senators

For sheer "huh?" quality nothing beats the push to repeal the 17th Amendment, which provides for the direct election of U.S. senators. Repeal supporters include not only Georgia Rep. Paul Broun but a number of Tea Party backed candidates such as GOP attorney Mike Lee, who is favored to be the next senator from Utah.

and what would amenisty be? Constitutional or unconstitutional?
2. No Birthright Citizenship

Repealing the 14th Amendment, which grants citizenship to anyone born in the United States, has become a pet cause for many GOP-ers.

Government ownership of private proprety? are you kidding? I see a very bad problem when the government takes overa private company
3. Don't Take Stock
More than 100 House members, unhappy with government bank and auto bailouts, have sponsored an amendment prohibiting government ownership of stock.

You must be joking. It's not the Federal governments job to raise children
4. The Parental Right
South Carolina Sen. Jim DeMint and Michigan Rep. Pete Hoekstra have introduced a "Parental Rights Amendment" designed to stem the gathering threat of the government raising children. More than 100 House members have cosponsored the bill.

Well it was never intended for a congressmans job to be a life time job
5. Stop Us Before We Serve Again
Five different Republicans with 65 years in Congress among them, including 15-term Rep. Ralph Hall of Texas, have sponsored term-limits amendments.

So far the first 5 you're batting 0
6 will be shot down sad to say.

Its late and reading thius shit is giving me a headach. You need to educate yourself before you post anymore shit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back