Somebody's Poisoning the Tea in Mississippi

Exactly...no matter what example I give...you will say it is not racist. So why should I waste my time with you, a nasty Teaper?

Yeah, your attitudes are downright vicious. "Nasty teaper?" You accuse them of being racist, but you make derogatory, partisan remarks about someone here.

The examples you gave were dredged from the recesses of your mind. None of which are valid until corroborated with facts and evidence.

Have you ever read his posts? Hell, just look at his avatar. He is a Tea Party supporter (Teaper) and he is nasty. Nasty Teaper. Where did I go wrong?

Have you seen your posts? They aren't exactly ****-and-span are they? Is it customary to refer to someone who disagrees with you as "nasty"?

LOL, you confuse me for a weak minded teaper.

No, I have you pegged for a bigot.

A bigot because I stand up to teaper racism?
[MENTION=47651]Nutz[/MENTION]

No, a bigot for erecting strawmen about the Tea Party and then claiming you're fighting racism by attacking members of the Tea Party while refuting those strawmen of yours to justify your hatred of the Tea Party. Quite clever. You just never planned on running into a 'teaper' who could rip your arguments to shreds.

I'll ask you once again, how are they racist? Provide specific examples.

Teaper defined...good well said Clay

Channeling your inner Thad Cochran today? You have to be pretty desperate to rely on Clayton to define anything for you. If you are a Republican, I seriously doubt it. You've stooped to agreeing with a far leftist who hates the Tea Party just as much as you.

Quite sad, really. You sacrificed what you profess to be in order to agree with a liberal. Republicans, Democrats... is there really a difference? When both parties see us as a threat, they show their true nature by attacking us, mocking and parodying us. You can hardly tell them apart when they are fighting for their political traditions.

No, I have you pegged for a bigot.

A bigot because I stand up to teaper racism?
[MENTION=47651]Nutz[/MENTION]

No, a bigot for erecting strawmen about the Tea Party and then claiming you're fighting racism by attacking members of the Tea Party while refuting those strawmen of yours to justify your hatred of the Tea Party. Quite clever. You just never planned on running into a 'teaper' who could rip your arguments to shreds.

I'll ask you once again, how are they racist? Provide specific examples.

Who did he run into? You?

Where were these "small government" Teabagger Republicans when Bush signed the USAPATRIOT Act that greatly expanded Federal authority? They were waving their flags and cheering for Jesus like good Christians of the "flock".

The Teabagger wing of the Republican party is not about small government or reducing the deficit. These assholes want more wars, more guns, more bibles, and fewer jobs.

So, Nutz and NTPP...can you tell us specifically why you so abhor the TP without resorting to silly name calling or falsehoods? You know, using logic, reason and facts, tell us exactly what it is you hate about the TP.

I keep asking the question, but none of you will answer it directly. Here are the basic TP tenants:

1. Eliminate Excessive Taxes
(BR) excessive taxes aren't what they are about its all taxes and if the don't get their way they filibuster...
2. Eliminate the National Debt
(BR)to eliminate the national debt you first have to have a taxs base to pay for the national debt
to simply cut taxes will not work it only makes it worse...
3. Eliminate Deficit Spending
(BR)this is their bigest problem they think any spending is deficit spending so any attempt to spend is the problem
4. Protect Free Markets
(BR)their Idea of the free market isn't my Idea of of protection ... they feel by dump cheep chinese korean steel in america isn't part of the free market... causing loss of jobs loss of tax to the country ...causing the national debt to go up ... the Tea baggers Idea of the free market is fucked up in my opinion
5. Abide by the Constitution of the United States
(BR) their Idea and the actual Idea of the constution isn't one and the same
6. Promote Civic Responsibility
(BR)their Idea of civil responcibility is if you are starving in this country to bad you go hungry even if you can't find a job even if you have applied for a job 4 and 5 times a day, too bad ...you go hungry ... you as far as they are concerned starved to death
7. Reduce the Overall Size of Government
(BR) the problem with government isn't that its too big... the problem with government is republicans and tea bagger deregulating the crap out of programs that the government is running or defunding them becasue they don't like them...look at banking look what republicans did to banking with their deregulating... they deregulated it so much it caused the couintry to go into a great depression
8. Believe in the People
(BR)now I'm laughing
9. Avoid the Pitfalls of Politics
10. Maintain Local Independence
(B)these last three a comical at best

What is it about these principals that you find so overwhelmingly offensive?
(BR)everything they represent I find offensive they don't like the ACA because they feel illeigal will get health care for free... they hate just about every thing that I as a human feel is a right ... I as a voter will fight their Idea with every breath of my being

Last edited:
So, Nutz and NTPP...can you tell us specifically why you so abhor the TP without resorting to silly name calling or falsehoods? You know, using logic, reason and facts, tell us exactly what it is you hate about the TP.

I keep asking the question, but none of you will answer it directly. Here are the basic TP tenants:

4. Protect Free Markets
8. Believe in the People

Teapers are racist, obstructionists and anti-government. That is the only difference between a Teaper and a conservative. They give conservatives a bad name and are destroying my party, the GOP.

(What has any Teaper done to achieve the goals stated above?)

Winner winner chicken dinner.

The race card..

Nice....

-Geaux

4. Protect Free Markets
8. Believe in the People

Teapers are racist, obstructionists and anti-government. That is the only difference between a Teaper and a conservative. They give conservatives a bad name and are destroying my party, the GOP.

(What has any Teaper done to achieve the goals stated above?)

Winner winner chicken dinner.

The race card..

Nice....

-Geaux

An example of a racist teaper. ^^^^

All you have to do is read his posts. He is your average Teaper. His clan is here all day.
[MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Answer the question, Conservatives. What has the Teabagger wing of the Republican party done to achieve any of their "goals"?

"Reduce the size of government?" Okay. Repeal the USAPATRIOT Act, eliminate the DHS, and end the drug war if you want to be serious about reducing the size of government.

"Abide by the US Constitution"? Okay. Repeal the AUMF and force Congress to actually vote to go to war (something that hasn't been done in 70 years despite numerous wars). Also, keep your Bible gibberish out of government and public schools and facilities. You freaks have more than enough churches to go to. We don't need to hear your fairy tales in science class.

"Promote civic responsibility"? Okay. Teabaggers really proved that in Nevada when they bore arms against America from behind unarmed human shields to stop American law enforcement agents from enforcing American laws. That wasn't responsible or patriotic.

So what has the Teabagger wing of the Republican party done to achieve their stated "goals"?

omg, how many ways can the left hate on the Tea Party?

just count all the threads on this already posted

how does people live with so much hate? must be awful

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG is that the only thing you can say OMG OMG to every post as if you had anything worth to say ... OMG obama OMG libs OMG Reid OMG OMG OMG

4. Protect Free Markets
8. Believe in the People

Those are empty platitudes and meaningless rhetoric.

It's like saying the Tea Party stands for Unicorns and Rainbows and Happiness.

The problem with the Tea Party is in it's execution, not it's intentions.

EXACTLY! They are all rhetoric and no action....well, engaging in a standoff against the feds in the name of a pathetic rancher who didn't want to pay his bills was action enough.
great example... then there is getting boehnor to repeal the ACA 50 + times ... have you notice Fox Noise have stop the anti ACA crap

Remember how "all liberals hate the military" because someone got spit on once? Funny how that's okay, but to say that the Tea Party tends to attract the most racist elements among conservatives...well, that's too far!!!

Last edited:
I just don't think this guy offed himself. That's how BAD McDaniel really is. This guy was getting ready to tell the truth about who put him up to taking photos of Cochran's wife in the nursing home.

I put nothing past a Teaper and what they would do to continue their lies.

The paranoia runs deep in here.

Not nearly as deep as in McDaniel's camp right now. This is not the kind of PR he was looking for post-election.

Remember how "all liberals hate the military" because someone got spit on once? Funny how that's okay, but to say that the Tea Party tends to attracts the most racist elements among conservatives...well, that's too far!!!

Truth hurts...but what you find most often is that teapers simply deny racism in order to justify their hate. It goes like this:

A white man calls a black man a ******...its not racist - why?

A Teaper heard from a friend who heard a black man in the ghetto use that word...so it is not racist. Besides, a Teaper saw a black man on a TV show call a white man a cracker, so calling black people the 'n' word is not racist.

Teapers have idiot logic. Nothing in their book is racist, so they cannot be racist.

Holy cow...WTF is going to come out this McDaniel clusterfuck next?

Voter-Fraud Claims and Activist’s Suicide Add to Turmoil in Mississippi

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/28/u...sted-in-mississippi-commits-suicide.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON — The long and bitter Republican primary fight between Senator Thad Cochran and his Tea Party challenger descended into accusations of voter fraud on Friday, with the defeated candidate, State Senator Chris McDaniel, making clear he would not accept the results anytime soon.

The escalating feud raised the prospect that a seething bloc of conservative voters could sit out the November election, improving the chances of the long-shot Democratic candidate, Travis Childers.

A tragic note was introduced into the intraparty fight on Friday when a Tea Party leader committed suicide. The man, Mark Mayfield, had been accused of being part of a conspiracy to photograph Rose Cochran, Mr. Cochran’s wife, in the Mississippi nursing home where she lives.

Mr. Mayfield, a lawyer and a leader of the Central Mississippi Tea Party, had been arrested last month and charged with conspiring to break in to the room of Mrs. Cochran, who has dementia.

Mr. Mayfield’s lawyer, Merrida Coxwell, said his client had faced little chance of being convicted, let alone of being sentenced to jail. But the arrest “was more than he could stand,” he said.

“Sadly, Mark may have taken his own life, but that lies at the feet of some other people,” Mr. Coxwell said. “They will have to explain that.”

Yeah, somebody needs to explain this. Such a shame that the Tea Baggers in Ole' Miss are IMPLODING. Let's see if McDaniel shows up for the funeral.

This is typical of arrogant extremists, convinced that only they are right and everyone else is wrong; they adhere blindly to their errant rightist dogma and when challenged react irrationally.

TPM republicans have nothing to offer Americans but fear, ignorance, and delusional reactionaryism.

It's a shell game. Their publicity pitch is all of the things people want to hear, but their goal is to remove the right to vote from anyone who can no longer pay taxes for any reason. So a returning war veteran falls into this category of non-essential person just like an illegal alien. A productive worker of 40 years suffers a catastrophic illness and can no longer work will lose his right to vote.

They are evil and Obama is their party pinata ..... if anyone hasn't noticed, the Tea Baggers are overwhelmingly old white people who didn't join the movement UNTIL 2010.
Why didn't the give a flying f about taxes when Reagan raised them 17 times???

omg, how many ways can the left hate on the Tea Party?

just count all the threads on this already posted

how does people live with so much hate? must be awful

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG is that the only thing you can say OMG OMG to every post as if you had anything worth to say ... OMG obama OMG libs OMG Reid OMG OMG OMG

Her question should be directed to the people who set up the illegal photographing of Cochran's wife who is dying in a nursing home. Notice Stephanie can't follow a thread of thought. Maybe if we attached a Snickers bar to it?

You think suicide is funny? This is low, even for you. One way to piss people off is politicize someone killing themselves, even if the guy did do some dirty stuff of his own. Well, this contempt for human life runs in the party I guess...

It is not my fault this guy chose to kill himself instead of being a man and facing his actions. It is not funny...you are right. It is pathetic and sad and telling of the teaper mentality.

Temple, you might want to remember those words you typed the next time you and your gun nutter friends make light of the fact people kill themselves with guns. You nutters are like; oh well, he would of killed him/her self some other way if they didn't have a gun. So don't even mention "gun control".

People who have loved ones who killed themselves by gun just don't appreciate the gun nutters attitude. Just like you didn't appreciate "politicizing" suicide.

Those are empty platitudes and meaningless rhetoric.

It's like saying the Tea Party stands for Unicorns and Rainbows and Happiness.

The problem with the Tea Party is in it's execution, not it's intentions.

EXACTLY! They are all rhetoric and no action....well, engaging in a standoff against the feds in the name of a pathetic rancher who didn't want to pay his bills was action enough.
great example... then there is getting boehnor to repeal the ACA 50 + times ... have you notice Fox Noise have stop the anti ACA crap

Yea, them T partiers have them some great tenants.

To damn bad they don't have what they most need; logic, reason and facts.

Every Tparty member I have met lacks all three of those most needed abilities.

But they have great "tenants". Just as an example, maybe a T party member could take just ONE T party tenant and apply the logic, reason and facts to the accomplishment of this tenant. #4 or #8 would be interesting to hear about.

Anyone???

Where were these "small government" Teabagger Republicans when Bush signed the USAPATRIOT Act that greatly expanded Federal authority? They were waving their flags and cheering for Jesus like good Christians of the "flock".

The Teabagger wing of the Republican party is not about small government or reducing the deficit. These assholes want more wars, more guns, more bibles, and fewer jobs.

And women back in the kitchen barefoot, since they want to shut down every healthcare facility that provides birth control and abortion.

Bush jackknifed the debt by $4,900,000,000,000 when he was in office (Did Barack Obama accrue more debt in half the time as George Bush? | PolitiFact New Hampshire). Why weren't they crying then?

It was like he got behind the wheel of a speeding car with Obama in the front seat. Then he laid a brick on the gas pedal, opened his door, jumped out and shouted, "Hey, DO something about this, will ya'?"

Forum List

Back