Tea Party tries to rewrite history?

who is it that fights to strip our schools on money evey chance they get?

Any money for schools the right calls "throwing money at the problem"

3/4 of US High schoolers can't name three Founding Fathers even if you spotted them John Adams; money is not the problem. It's Progressive sabotage of the educational system

Please tell me how it benifits the left to have kids unschooled?

You see it doesnt.

The only group that benifits from our kids being poorly educated is the same people who benifited from this economic mess.

And who is it that year after year after year after year throws more money at a school system that year after year after year after year get progressively worse, and then claims that what they are doing is working and they just need more money to make it all better?

:eusa_drool:

3/4 of US High schoolers can't name three Founding Fathers even if you spotted them John Adams; money is not the problem. It's Progressive sabotage of the educational system

You see it doesnt.

The only group that benifits from our kids being poorly educated is the same people who benifited from this economic mess.

The issue is that your solution is to throw yet more money at the problem. That has never worked anywhere, for anything. It will not work now.

Our solution is to make the money work better. That has worked before, and it can work here. If only fucking fools like you would get the fuck out of the way.

The problem with our education system is fools like you.

You see it doesnt.

The left needs uninformed nitwits... nobody with an ounce of sense and knowledge of the foundation of this country would follow the left. Hence the dummies coming out of the left's un-education camps.

Hell, we've taken it to a whole new level here... we have Southern University at New Orleans which exists solely for the purpose of providing a college for the idiots coming out of the New Orleans Public School System.

Bada Bing.
Read some of the comments on that page. Frightening. What reason does an English Language Arts teacher have to indoctrinate students with leftist bullshit?

The English Language Arts thing is just a pretext to conduct leftwing indoctrination.

Apparently. Remember when English class taught spelling, grammar, and writing? Now it teaches about all the evil America has done in the name of capitalism. :cool:

Funny that its the left who tries to fund public schools and its the right who tries to end them

the right seems to think the miliatry cant survive without giving it ever increasing amounts of money yet they expect education to do it will less and less.

Why do they not consider it "throwing money at the problem" when its the military?

Because the military is not run by the left; therefore, it gets results.

what nonsense.
No, but I can understand why you would choose to feel that way. It's easier lashing out than examining your beliefs.
So you claim the miltary never wastes money?

I claim nothing of the sort. I claim the military gets better results with the money they're given than the education system does.

Funny that its the left who tries to fund public schools and its the right who tries to end them

At what point is the left going to realize that it is not lack of funds that is damaging our education system? There is enough money going into schools, it's just not being used to teach kids. Not rocket science, septic. Even you should be able to understand it.

Because you have for decades refused any money that will improve our schools

First of all, I have never refused anyone money so stop blaming me.

Second, You failed to address the issue. You claim the problem is the right has blocked more money going to the schools. However you do not mention that we already spend more per student than most countries and a lot more per student than several of the counties who's students test better than ours.

You seem to be saying the answer is simply to spend more, even though time after time when we do spend more, we do not see improvements in our kids Tests scores.

Wonk Room » The Tea Party Rewrites The Constitution

W. Cleon Skousen (b. 1913-d. 2006), who in the past made outrageous claims about American slave children being freer than white non-slave children and once called Jamestown’s original settlers “communists"

ROFLMAO when I saw the title of this thread I assumed you had decided to finally admit just how full of shit you were.

I did not title it that, I titled TP not TM

Ah, some mod made a funny joke then.

the right seems to think the miliatry cant survive without giving it ever increasing amounts of money yet they expect education to do it will less and less.

Why do they not consider it "throwing money at the problem" when its the military?

By less and less you mean more and more exponentially each year, right? :cuckoo:

Cons don't want to see education to become unfunded you stupid twit. They want the money to go for actually educating the kids in academics, instead of paying for a top heavy system, bloated pensions plans, and throwing money at educational endeavors that are simply implemented to serve a progressive agenda.

Wonk Room » The Tea Party Rewrites The Constitution

W. Cleon Skousen (b. 1913-d. 2006), who in the past made outrageous claims about American slave children being freer than white non-slave children and once called Jamestown’s original settlers “communists"

ROFLMAO when I saw the title of this thread I assumed you had decided to finally admit just how full of shit you were.

I did not title it that, I titled TP not TM

You are right. Even though you are unsafe at any speed, it is wrong to change a thread title from the original post.

Parents working longer hours AND for less money plays no part whatsoever right? el oh el. Thank big biz for that. The schools can educate but cannot raise children.

Yes, feminism, bra burning, affirmative action. Liberal endeavors that wreaked havoc on our society.

Made woman feel inadequate to stay home with her kids and help with homework. Forced men to give up their positions so that the woman fleeing the homes could have their "shot" in the workplace.

It's fabulous. Kids are living in chaos.

But, of course, all libs need is a little more money to make it all better, right?

From the link, considering how much we pay for each child's education relative to the other countries, this qualifies as "sucks". At least IMHO.

The three-yearly OECD Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA) report, which compares the knowledge and skills of 15-year-olds in 70 countries around the world, ranked the United States 14th out of 34 OECD countries for reading skills, 17th for science and a below-average 25th for mathematics.

And in how many of those countries to they multi-cultural cities flush with new immigrants? Who don't speak the language? Thats the trouble with some of these "studies". They aggregate test scores with out any proper context and hold them up as an unflappable metric.

Perhaps limiting US Immigration to the legal limits prescribed by law would help. Of course that would require controlling our countries borders, but if anyone says that, they are labeled a racist.

I am tempted to look up the numbers, but I suggest that England and France have as big, if not a bigger immigration problem with Muslim immigrants.

BTW, I live in a community where 40% of the homeowners are Hispanic. They have lots of kids and the kids speak very good English.

That is what it is!

According to Mr. Christie, New Jersey taxpayers are spending $22,000 per student in the Newark school system, yet less than a third of these students graduate, proving that more money isn't the answer to better performance. He favors more student choice is, which is why he's ramping up approvals for charter schools.

Do they have an immigrant problem in Newark? I think not.

Who is it that claims people who want competition and accountability in gubmint schools "hate education"?

Idjit.

That really takes the cake.

And it usually means that the communities that really need the funding..doesn't get it.

Which perpetuates the cycle of poverty...forever.
We've thrown over $7 trillion a the "cycle of poverty" since LBJ's idiotic Great Society debacle, yet poverty and lack are as bad as ever!

As though that's supposed to be evidence that we need even more of what has clearly failed?

Speaking of taking the cake....:lol:

Forum List

Back