Tea Party tries to rewrite history?

The left rewrite history and the septic tank brain of TruthDon'tMatter high fives them.

Partisan hack.

Good afternoon sunshine.

Remember to take your vitamins.

They will keep your mind and body sharp.

Worry more about your own mental agility, septic. You're the one who needs to exercise whatever modicum of intellect may have survived the shit you keep piling into your head. Mind your own fucking business about my life.

Hack.

Awwh someones a little grumpy this afternoon.

Its OK sweetie we all have our bad days.

Smile and know I love you.

From the link, considering how much we pay for each child's education relative to the other countries, this qualifies as "sucks". At least IMHO.

The three-yearly OECD Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA) report, which compares the knowledge and skills of 15-year-olds in 70 countries around the world, ranked the United States 14th out of 34 OECD countries for reading skills, 17th for science and a below-average 25th for mathematics.

Who is it that claims people who want competition and accountability in gubmint schools "hate education"?

Idjit.

That really takes the cake.

And it usually means that the communities that really need the funding..doesn't get it.

Which perpetuates the cycle of poverty...forever.

Actually, it doesn't. The liberal response to an issue is to throw more money at it. It is not the lack of funding that perpetuates poverty. It is throwing yet more money at it that actually does the damage. Money does not cure poverty. Education - properly targeted - does.

It is the principle of 'buy a man a fish and feed him for a day' over 'teach him to fish and feed him for a lifetime'.

Same principle, different problem. Want proof? Look at Europe, where they have tried the 'throw money at it' for decades. What have they achieved? A generation who thinks they are entitled to welfare and handouts. Do we really want to do that kind of damage to our own citizens?

Several overly simplistic points with a cliche in it does not a valid response make.

And when "looking" at Europe..which Europe?

Europeans from France, Germany and England are some of the hardest working indivduals on the planet. Greece? Not so much.

From the link, considering how much we pay for each child's education relative to the other countries, this qualifies as "sucks". At least IMHO.

The three-yearly OECD Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA) report, which compares the knowledge and skills of 15-year-olds in 70 countries around the world, ranked the United States 14th out of 34 OECD countries for reading skills, 17th for science and a below-average 25th for mathematics.

And in how many of those countries to they multi-cultural cities flush with new immigrants? Who don't speak the language? Thats the trouble with some of these "studies". They aggregate test scores with out any proper context and hold them up as an unflappable metric.

That really takes the cake.

And it usually means that the communities that really need the funding..doesn't get it.

Which perpetuates the cycle of poverty...forever.

Actually, it doesn't. The liberal response to an issue is to throw more money at it. It is not the lack of funding that perpetuates poverty. It is throwing yet more money at it that actually does the damage. Money does not cure poverty. Education - properly targeted - does.

It is the principle of 'buy a man a fish and feed him for a day' over 'teach him to fish and feed him for a lifetime'.

Same principle, different problem. Want proof? Look at Europe, where they have tried the 'throw money at it' for decades. What have they achieved? A generation who thinks they are entitled to welfare and handouts. Do we really want to do that kind of damage to our own citizens?

Several overly simplistic points with a cliche in it does not a valid response make.

And when "looking" at Europe..which Europe?

Europeans from France, Germany and England are some of the hardest working indivduals on the planet. Greece? Not so much.

France, Germany and England are some of the what? :lol::lol::lol: Yea... right. I know at least two of those countries very, very well... and I am fond of both... but 'the hardest working'? That's just not true.

What I said is backed up by evidence. EU countries are desperately scrabbling to get away from the welfare mentality that has become ingrained in their cultures. Britain's welfare state has all but collapsed... and the IMF agrees that the British coalition government's austerity measures are vital to save their economy.

the right seems to think the miliatry cant survive without giving it ever increasing amounts of money yet they expect education to do it will less and less.

Why do they not consider it "throwing money at the problem" when its the military?

the right seems to think the miliatry cant survive without giving it ever increasing amounts of money yet they expect education to do it will less and less.

Why do they not consider it "throwing money at the problem" when its the military?

Because the military is not run by the left; therefore, it gets results.

what nonsense.

So you claim the miltary never wastes money?

who is it that fights to strip our schools on money evey chance they get?

Any money for schools the right calls "throwing money at the problem"

Well what do you call it when you spend Millions on schools and no matter how much you spend, your kids still do poorly on tests compared to countries that spend way less pure pupil. It is real easy to sit back and be like, I am for the kids cause I support spending more money on them. It is another thing to understand that it is not just a matter of spending more money on the problem. The money needs to be spent in the right way, and not used simply to reward unions.

I'll Make you a deal. Ill agree right now to spending 25% more on Education in this country, starting today. If you agree that we outlaw the practice of Tenure in any Publicly funded school. Deal?

Last edited:
Because you have for decades refused any money that will improve our schools

Wonk Room » The Tea Party Rewrites The Constitution

W. Cleon Skousen (b. 1913-d. 2006), who in the past made outrageous claims about American slave children being freer than white non-slave children and once called Jamestown’s original settlers “communists"

ROFLMAO when I saw the title of this thread I assumed you had decided to finally admit just how full of shit you were.

I did not title it that, I titled TP not TM

who is it that fights to strip our schools on money evey chance they get?

Any money for schools the right calls "throwing money at the problem"

3/4 of US High schoolers can't name three Founding Fathers even if you spotted them John Adams; money is not the problem. It's Progressive sabotage of the educational system

Wonk Room » The Tea Party Rewrites The Constitution

W. Cleon Skousen (b. 1913-d. 2006), who in the past made outrageous claims about American slave children being freer than white non-slave children and once called Jamestown’s original settlers “communists"

ROFLMAO when I saw the title of this thread I assumed you had decided to finally admit just how full of shit you were.

I did not title it that, I titled TP not TM

But the new title is more accurate.... and more honest than yours.

Parents working longer hours AND for less money plays no part whatsoever right? el oh el. Thank big biz for that. The schools can educate but cannot raise children.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back