Tea Party Sweeps Election

And because of this very success the Liberal Mods try to kill this thread by moving to what they hope is oblivion, "The Tea Party" Board. Pitiful tactics.

Specter is defeated, a victory we have worked for 40 years to achieve. You can believe every TP in Pennsylvania did everything they could do to defeat this two-faced snake in the grass.

When he dies I want to go dance on his grave, which should not be too long in coming. Now we will defeat the winning Democrat in November.

Every liberal, moderate RINO so-called Republican must be defeated. They are more dangerous than Democrat Liberals.

In short, Obama is being crushed by this Tea Party-Sarah Palin avalanche. He is now caving in on another Tea Party demand that he send the army to the Arizona border, which will give Arizona, Sarah and TP a validation of their strategy.

How does one conservative candidate defeating another conservative candidate in a closed primary state say anything about Obama?

As most of us have said, the general elections are where the teabaggers are going to be problematic for the GOP, which is why the Kentucky GOP opposed Paul.

Meanwhile, back in reality, in the one general election today, the Democrat won. Soundly.

Wow. In my haste, I almost missed this.

Then there is the horrible Liberal anti-military Democrat Congressman Murtha, the guy that God took out recently. It looks like his old "safe" seat will go to another Conservative Republican supported by the Tea Party, and so it goes everywhere.

You really are the epitome of a moronic poster, founder. If you are what the teabaggers are about, you guys are going to get crushed in November.

BTW, how did that Pennsylvania race go for you guys?

When he dies I want to go dance on his grave, which should not be too long in coming. Now we.

Make sure you sing and dance while doing so. Just so the nice men will be able to find you and take you back to your padded cell.

You know, I normally don't neg rep people, but....................

Does the Tea Party have legs? Yes. Does it have staying power for the long haul? Yes! It it going to be a king and Queen maker in November, and in 2012? Yes.
Yeah....We've heard THAT, before!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc&feature=related]YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged pt1[/ame]

529.gif

From NBC's Mark Murray
Republican Tim Burns has conceded to Democrat Mark Critz in the special election to fill the late Jack Murtha's (D) congressional seat in Pennsylvania.

The Republican in Murtha's seat was picked by the party and he lost. He did, however, win the primary for the Republican spot this November. So that seat could be taken back.

Id hardly call that a Tea party victory either way. In fact, I see very little Tea Party involvement there at all.

As for the Sestak - Specter race, again, there was no Tea Party involvement at all. Republicans had nothing to do with Specters defeat. He ran as a Democrat. A very stupid move, i might add.

The Republican in Murtha's seat was picked by the party and he lost. He did, however, win the primary for the Republican spot this November. So that seat could be taken back.

Id hardly call that a Tea party victory either way. In fact, I see very little Tea Party involvement there at all.

As for the Sestak - Specter race, again, there was no Tea Party involvement at all. Republicans had nothing to do with Specters defeat. He ran as a Democrat. A very stupid move, i might add.

Shhhhhhhhhhh............ You are interrupting Founder's fantasyland.

That's my intention. I dislike people refusing to deal with reality. Fantasyworld is part of the problem. There are too many of us who refuse to see the world as it really is and hence, we can't do anything to change it when we deny it needs to be changed.

Hey, I asked a simple question. What is the source of the information this thread is based upon. With your well-known concern about the accuracy of links, boedicca, I would have thought you would be the one challenging the source here.

And, while you are at it, would you be so kind to tell me more about this alleged fetish, I have. Or, are you quiet on the subject having watched your bud, George Rekers, crash and burn?

rekers.jpg

No, you did not ask a simple question. You spewed about your obsession for sweaty male balls once again. One would think you'd understand by now that Everyone On USMB knows how much you adore them.

George Rekers isn't my bud. I know very little about him except for the recent scandal in the news. What does he have to do with the Tea Party?

He asked for a link. No one has given it. Tea Party fail, period.

Tea Party Sweeps the Elections.

To all the backbiting naysayer Liberals and Democrats, the Te...

Hold your horses queenie.

:lol:

Is Rand Paul another Scott Brown? Was Scott Brown really a Tea Party candidate? Rand Paul is a true blue Tea Party candidate.

DeMint has already endorsed conservative Assemblyman Chuck DeVore over party favorite Carly Fiorina in the California Senate race and was the first member of Congress to back conservative Marco Rubio over Gov. Charlie Crist in the closely watched Florida Senate race. He has been openly considering an endorsement of a conservative political unknown in the Illinois Senate race against moderate Republican Rep. Mark Kirk. Jim DeMint: A tea party crowd favorite - - POLITICO.com-By MANU RAJU & JOSH KRAUSHAAR | 11/23/09 4:22 AM EST

the Tea Party candidate in New York lost. The state GOP lost in that race.

:eusa_whistle:

DeMint and the Tea Party are pushing the GOP leadership.

Jim DeMint: Tea Party hero, GOP problem
Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A backbencher known for his eagerness to challenge the Republican establishment, DeMint is becoming one of the most influential voices of the conservative rebellion that’s shaking up GOP primaries. Tapping an anti-incumbent fervor, the South Carolina lawmaker is a coveted — and feared — endorsement, funneling money and grass-roots energy to long-shot candidates who threaten Washington’s GOP favorites.

His efforts, highly unusual for a freshman, have upset senators on Capitol Hill, where he’s viewed by many as an ideologue willing to purge centrist veterans.

:lol::lol::lol:

A district that went GOP in 2008, and that had to deal with the Democrat Murtha scandals. If the anti-incumbent nitwits can't take Murtha's seat away from Dems
In a bright spot for Democrats on Tuesday, the party retained the seat of the late Representative John P. Murtha in southwestern Pennsylvania. The outcome, in a district that Senator John F. Kerry carried for the Democrats in the 2004 presidential race and Senator John McCain for the Republicans four years later, gave Democrats confidence that they can hold off Republicans in hotly contested regions, despite the difficult political climate for them and President Obama.
Specter Defeat Signals a Wave Against Incumbents - NYTimes.com

and then...there is this...

Democrat Bill Owens took a surprising victory in a special election Tuesday in Upstate New York, winning a House seat that Republicans had controlled since 1872 and, in the process, potentially deepening a split that emerged within the GOP during the campaign.

Owens, an attorney, defeated Doug Hoffman, who ran as the nominee of New York's Conservative Party. With 91 percent of precincts reporting, Owens had 49 percent of the vote, to 45 percent for Hoffman in the far-flung 23rd Congressional District. He will replace John M. McHugh (R), who resigned from Congress in September to become secretary of the Army.
-Democrat wins hard-fought N.Y. House special election - washingtonpost.com

---

United States Senate elections, 2010 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tea Party Sweeps the Elections.

To all the backbiting naysayer Liberals and Democrats, the Tea Party and their putative leader Sarah Palin have given the back of their hand across the chops.

Tea Party backed Rand Paul has now been declared the winner of the Republican nomination for Senate in Kentucky by a 2 to 1 majority defeating the establishment in both parties. Rand Paul, son of Ron Paul, who ran for President, ran with the full endorsement of the Tea Party, plus the early and repeated endorsement of Sarah Palin. Rand Paul has said repeatedly that the Tea Party will help him beat the Democrat in November and he is right.

The Tea Party, after knocking off left leaning establishment-MSM Senator Bennett in Utah, has spun across the length and breadth of the nation and impacted the outcome in hundreds of races even at this early date in the off year elections.

Specter, another long time target of the Tea Party, is fighting for his life and is projected to lose his nomination battle in Pennsylvania where Obama has poured in his political capital. But should Specter survive to face the Republican in November, the Tea Party will redouble their efforts to defeat him there with good prospects of doing so.

Then there is the horrible Liberal anti-military Democrat Congressman Murtha, the guy that God took out recently. It looks like his old "safe" seat will go to another Conservative Republican supported by the Tea Party, and so it goes everywhere.

Does the Tea Party have legs? Yes. Does it have staying power for the long haul? Yes! It it going to be a king and Queen maker in November, and in 2012? Yes. Has it got its finger in Obama's eye? Yes!

We have now entered a new era in American political life, and Sarah Palin is at the center of it that is setting the pace that others in both parties are having to struggle to match.

Everyone wants to know, on every subject, what does Sarah have to say, and she always has something to say. This is real power, and the Republican nomination is therefore hers to lose.

In short, Obama is being crushed by this Tea Party-Sarah Palin avalanche. He is now caving in on another Tea Party demand that he send the army to the Arizona border, which will give Arizona, Sarah and TP a validation of their strategy.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sara's strategy of playing you for fools and making a personal fortune at it is working...your "takeover"...not so much.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Which is different from Obama - how? Or Bush? Gore? Clinton? Etc etc etc.

They ALL do this. Why is it ok for some and not for others?

No wonder Si modo doesn't need 'friends' like you.... You're too stupid for her. And anyone with an IQ over 60.

Paul was nutty even before nuttiness became a national whiners party.

Rand Paul is sometimes referred to as a 'Marxist on the right,' "...the idea that individual freedom should be the sole rule of ethics and government." It sounds fine and make the heart and spirit soar, but ultimately is meaningless. Consider his dad who shares the same political philosophy, except for saying no, can anyone tell me something he has done that moves us towards a better world? Politics is always a balancing act, and the far right or left ideologues end up doing nothing.

The American Conservative -- Marxism of the Right

"Genuine politics -- even politics worthy of the name -- the only politics I am willing to devote myself to -- is simply a matter of serving those around us: serving the community and serving those who will come after us. Its deepest roots are moral because it is a responsibility expressed through action, to and for the whole." Vaclav Havel

Forum List

Back