Tea Party Sweeps Election

Tea Party Sweeps the Elections.

To all the backbiting naysayer Liberals and Democrats, the Tea Party and their putative leader Sarah Palin have given the back of their hand across the chops.

Tea Party backed Rand Paul has now been declared the winner of the Republican nomination for Senate in Kentucky by a 2 to 1 majority defeating the establishment in both parties. Rand Paul, son of Ron Paul, who ran for President, ran with the full endorsement of the Tea Party, plus the early and repeated endorsement of Sarah Palin. Rand Paul has said repeatedly that the Tea Party will help him beat the Democrat in November and he is right.

The Tea Party, after knocking off left leaning establishment-MSM Senator Bennett in Utah, has spun across the length and breadth of the nation and impacted the outcome in hundreds of races even at this early date in the off year elections.

Specter, another long time target of the Tea Party, is fighting for his life and is projected to lose his nomination battle in Pennsylvania where Obama has poured in his political capital. But should Specter survive to face the Republican in November, the Tea Party will redouble their efforts to defeat him there with good prospects of doing so.

Then there is the horrible Liberal anti-military Democrat Congressman Murtha, the guy that God took out recently. It looks like his old "safe" seat will go to another Conservative Republican supported by the Tea Party, and so it goes everywhere.

Does the Tea Party have legs? Yes. Does it have staying power for the long haul? Yes! It it going to be a king and Queen maker in November, and in 2012? Yes. Has it got its finger in Obama's eye? Yes!

We have now entered a new era in American political life, and Sarah Palin is at the center of it that is setting the pace that others in both parties are having to struggle to match.

Everyone wants to know, on every subject, what does Sarah have to say, and she always has something to say. This is real power, and the Republican nomination is therefore hers to lose.

In short, Obama is being crushed by this Tea Party-Sarah Palin avalanche. He is now caving in on another Tea Party demand that he send the army to the Arizona border, which will give Arizona, Sarah and TP a validation of their strategy.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sara's strategy of playing you for fools and making a personal fortune at it is working...your "takeover"...not so much.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Which is different from Obama - how? Or Bush? Gore? Clinton? Etc etc etc.

They ALL do this. Why is it ok for some and not for others?

No wonder Si modo doesn't need 'friends' like you.... You're too stupid for her. And anyone with an IQ over 60.

Do we really have to go back over that "I Q" thing again?:lol::lol::lol: There is plenty of room at my CP for new friends if she will just reconsider....:eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Love it!

The more Tea Baggers running in November ...the more Democrats win

Thanks Sarah Palin!

In light of the election results in today it seems you miscomprehended the situation as the canidates whom the tea partiers leaned towards all won.

Just saying.....maybe you should be careful what you wish for.

Teabaggers would make great pets. It takes less than sea monkeys or goldfish to sustain them.

Love it!

The more Tea Baggers running in November ...the more Democrats win

Thanks Sarah Palin!

In light of the election results in today it seems you miscomprehended the situation as the canidates whom the tea partiers leaned towards all won.

Teabaggers would make great pets. It takes less than sea monkeys or goldfish to sustain them.

A little faith goes a long way doesn't it :)

A little faith goes a long way doesn't it :)

On the serious side I believe it will ..in November and 2012. I don't doubt the baggers honestly believe whatever the plethora du jour of grievances they focus on..but the truth as I see it is that they are easily led to distraction and action. Their frustration is easily channeled by opportunists so much so that they will be made to look even more foolish and undesirable as leaders at the whim of the real powers that be.

Hey, I asked a simple question. What is the source of the information this thread is based upon. With your well-known concern about the accuracy of links, boedicca, I would have thought you would be the one challenging the source here.

And, while you are at it, would you be so kind to tell me more about this alleged fetish, I have. Or, are you quiet on the subject having watched your bud, George Rekers, crash and burn?

rekers.jpg

No, you did not ask a simple question. You spewed about your obsession for sweaty male balls once again. One would think you'd understand by now that Everyone On USMB knows how much you adore them.

George Rekers isn't my bud. I know very little about him except for the recent scandal in the news. What does he have to do with the Tea Party?

He asked for a link. No one has given it. Tea Party fail, period.

There is no link. This was an off-the-cuff remark that I made in an attempt at humor that failed. I apologized for it.

First, I was unaware that Murtha's seat was called yet. or that the candidate was a Tea Party candidate

Second, the only election that has happened tonight that is for the Tea Party is Rand Paul. Kudos to him, but his win is hardly a sweep.

Third, None of this at all determines how an Election primary in two years is going to turn out. Especially when no one is running yet. We don't even know if the President is going to run for reelection.

It doesn't matter if he does or not, he's a one term President.

.....Remind us what Democrats have done, other than raising taxes, extending civil rights to terrorists, pissing off our allies, emboldening our enemies, raising taxes and wrecking the economy with new mandates.

What a coincidence that you would ask about Democratic Party contibutions to America. My grandpop, a member of the Democratic National Committee and passed on a newsletter from Obama/Biden emphasizing what they consider to be their accomplishments over the last 15 months. This is not designed as spin, it is internal Democratic Party correspondence.

~historic passage of comprehensive health care reform legislation despite intense GOP resistence.

~the American economy has been pulled back from the brink of collapse.

~American financial institutions and investment markets are being better regulated.

~additional relief is being provided to Americans who are unemployed.

~Troops are being redeployed from Iraq to Afghanistan.

~America's stature in the world community has been improved.

In the works, and coming up next.

~Clean energy policy to slow climate change and improve our economic and national security.
~Improving the security of our nation from the threat of terrorism.
~further efforts to rebuild our economy and combat unemployment.

Tea Baggers got a bump, or maybe they did not. The Administration usually takes a hit in the off-year election, and there was a lot of controversy over health care. The Democratic Party has a lot to sell going into 2010 and 2012. I am sorry that no one has stepped into Republican leadership to provide a real challenge the Democrat's approach. President Obama stated he was willing to give up a second term to pass health care reform. He is doing much better on health care fall-out than anyone projected. I'd still be willing to bet that Obama/Biden win a second term. I blame the Republicans for following a self-destruct stradegy in 2008.

Last edited:
What unadulterated bullshit.

Obama is a dictator who continues to wallow in excess and ignore the will of the people.

Everyone knows it except elitists who share his ideology.

Have fun with that when your fascists are thrown out on their asses.

What unadulterated bullshit.

Obama is a dictator who continues to wallow in excess and ignore the will of the people.

Everyone knows it except elitists who share his ideology.

Have fun with that when your fascists are thrown out on their asses.

Well, I got to tell you, that 2008 election map looks like an Obama landslide. The Republicans lost the few moderates they had to Obama. All we have heard from Republicans is sour grapes, and this off-the-wall Tea Bagger stuff.

2010 and 2012 look like safe bets for the Democrats. And, as an independent I feel cheated. Look at the candidates Republicans had in 2008, and here it is 2010 and Republicans don't even know who is running their party! This is a democracy, I'd like to have a real choice for President.

Final2008USPresidentialElectionMap.jpg

Our Self-Appointed "Friends" Are Our Worst Enemies

Conservative Believer Republicans, BEWARE of posters on these boards who say they want to "help" the Republican Party by cutting its heart out. These same phony pretend Republicans have dogged our party since our founding. They were telling Lincoln he couldn't win, and they were wrong then, and they are wrong now.

Pay them no heed. Instead go in their face and call them what they are. They hate us and try to do us in in every way they can by giving us bad advice, and they even pretend to be one of us in order to be more effective at doing us in. The MSM is full of them.

Look, you false "friends" :evil: we don't need you, and we don't need, or want, your harmful advice on how to win. Go talk to your friends, the Democrats, and give them some of you wonderful advice.

Everything you say is intended as a poison pill for the Republican Party. Get lost!

Last edited:

Conservative Believer Republicans, BEWARE of posters on these boards who say they want to "help" the Republican Party by cutting its heart out. These same phony pretend Republicans have dogged our party since our founding. They were telling Lincoln he couldn't win, and they were wrong then, and they are wrong now.

Pay them no heed. Instead go in their face and call them what they are. They hate us and try to do us in in every way they can by giving us bad advice, and they even pretend to be one of us in order to be more effective at doing us in. The MSM is full of them.

Look, you false "friends" :evil: we don't need you, and we don't need, or want, your harmful advice on how to win. Go talk to your friends, the Democrats, and give them some of you wonderful advice.

Everything you say is intended as a poison pill for the Republican Party. Get lost!

One would summize that you don't care about independents or our votes. This based on the way you just dismissed moderate Republicans from their own party. Turn your back on moderate Republicans, you would be throwing away about 10% of the vote. Conservatives are doing more to hurt themselves than anyone else. Read Founder's post, does she seem like the kind of person you would like to have a rational conversation with over coffee?

Conservatives remind me more and more of children who have to have everything their own way. They have not realized they are just not all that electorially significant.

I wish you radicals, or Tea Baggers, or whatever you are, would realize you have no power base any more, and would just go away so the rest of us can focus on cleaning-up the mess your savior George W. Bush made.

george-w-bush-main_full.jpg

Last edited:

One would summize that you don't care about independents or our votes. This based on the way you just dismissed moderate Republicans from their own party. Turn your back on moderate Republicans, you would be throwing away about 10% of the vote. Conservatives are doing more to hurt themselves than anyone else. Read Founder's post, does she seem like the kind of person you would like to have a rational conversation with over coffee?

Conservatives remind me more and more of children who have to have everything their own way. They have not realized they are just not all that electorially significant.

I wish you radicals, or Tea Baggers, or whatever you are, would realize you have no power base any more, and would just go away so the rest of us can focus on cleaning-up the mess your savior George W. Bush made.

You are no Republican and I would bet have never voted GOP in your life.

You are a double agent which is a favorite Democrat trick, a Trojan Horse, and Wolf in Sheep's clothing. Your advice is worthless. We are doing just fine without you, and will continue to do better and better the more we pay no attention to voices like yours.

Every time we Republicans lean to the left we lose big time, and every time we bend far to the right we win. As a matter of fact Goldwater was really not Conservative enough which is why he lost.

Reagan on the other hand was relentlessly extreme far right and won constantly, and Bush won because he was perceived to be far right. Gingrich took over Congress because he was far right, and so on.

We TPs want to win elections and we know how to do it. Sarah was far right and beat both the Democrats and the Republicans in Alaska, and emerged with an 80% approval rating the highest of any governor in the nation.

We know what we are doing, and don't need any advice from types like you.:evil:

Last edited:

george-w-bush-main_full.jpg

You are no Republican and I would bet have never voted GOP in your life.

You are a double agent which is a favorite Democrat trick, a Trojan Horse, and Wolf in Sheep's clothing. Your advice is worthless. We are doing just fine without you, and will continue to do better and better the more we pay no attention to voices like yours.

Every time we Republicans lean to the left we lose big time, and every time we bend far to the right we win. As a matter of fact Goldwater was really not Conservative enough which is why he lost.

Reagan on the other hand was relentlessly extreme far right and won constantly, and Bush won because he was perceived to be far right. Gingrich took over Congress because he was far right, and so on.

We TPs want to win elections and we know how to do it. Sarah was far right and beat both the Democrats and the Republicans in Alaska, and emerged with an 80% approval rating the highest of any governor in the nation.

We know what we are doing, and don't need any advice from types like you.:evil:

You are correct. As I stated, I am an independent, not Republican. My dear Mrs. Bond, I am not a double-agent. I have only voted in three Presidential elections, and I did vote for Arnie for Governor of California. Like most Americans I did not vote for the side-show the Republicans offered in 2008. And, so far I have not seen any Republican talent I like, unless Glenn Beck decides to run.

I think you might have it wrong about listening to voices other than mine, (like the ones in your head). WE are the people, you are a fringe group who has been put out to pasture. As an admitted Tea Partier/Bagger, you are making a wishful statement if you say you "win elections and we know how to do it." You have alienated your own party moderates as well as indys. You have no national leadership. In the 2008 election you changed your pitch every week. And, Republicans put an inexperienced nobody a heartbeat away from the Presidency. The Republican Party is an international joke.

It is clear to one and all that you don't know "... know what we are doing," or John McCain would be president. I am not giving you any advice, and if you are organizing some big political plan, you have your private USMB email. Remember, this is a message board, everyone expresses their views....etc....etc....

Cry all you want with Allie and the others. We the centrists and moderates will take this party back from you, probably not until after the disaster you are going to make for the GOP in 2012. We then, who are better informed and understand Americanism far better than any of you, will exile you to the garbage dump of politics.

Forum List

Back