Tea party more peaceful than anti war protests

One only need look at the footage of anti-globalization protests to witness their violence. No comment needed. Although if you want commentary, the BBC has some excellent coverage.... Are you going to claim the BBC is right wing? :lol::lol::lol::lol: Because the UK audience will tell you different. The BBC is, if anything, slightly left leaning. You can watch it for yourself. I've been at a G8 summit and seen the protesters.... fucking nutjobs... not a minority of them, but huge numbers rioting with absolutely no provocation. They are rabid animals.

There is absolutely no comparison to TEA Parties - because the TEA parties have done nothing other than protest.

If you're talking about what I think you are, those are not Liberals, those are environmentalists and anarchists.

They are lefties, Dog. Live with it.

Let's see, was Ayers in any way involved with the weather underground?

Why, yes he was!

Did Ayers bomb anything?

Why, yes he did.

Did the organization Ayers co-founded kill anyone?

Why, yes they did Sergeant Brian McDonnell along with three WUO members.

BTW Sergeant Brian McDonnell murder was never charged to the WU so that one is wrong.

Knowing is one thing proving is another. Everyone knows who was responsible for that bombing, but you go right ahead and defend those domestic terrorists. But you shouldn't denounce one and not the other. It makes you a hypocrite.

Tell me what is the difference between Ayers and his group bombing buildings and McVeigh, other than the death toll?

WOW , just WOW.

For one there is NOTHING that matters more than human life.

Second go look at pictures of the damage to property between the two.

third the WU was disbanned 40 years ago and the gun shows that spawned mcVeigh still exsist and are getting a boost by the tea party and republican elected officials in their attempts to whip up the crazies.

The WU is not a threat to anyone today, the likes of tim Mcviegh are still with us.

third the WU was disbanned 40 years ago and the gun shows that spawned mcVeigh still exsist and are getting a boost by the tea party and republican elected officials in their attempts to whip up the crazies.

The WU is not a threat to anyone today, the likes of tim Mcviegh are still with us.

I call Shenanigans.

Please provide proof that Tim McVeigh was SPAWNED by gun shows.

As the the WU not being a threat anymore, the infiltration by people like Bill Ayers into our education system has done far more damage to our country than any of the WU bombings.

BTW Sergeant Brian McDonnell murder was never charged to the WU so that one is wrong.

Knowing is one thing proving is another. Everyone knows who was responsible for that bombing, but you go right ahead and defend those domestic terrorists. But you shouldn't denounce one and not the other. It makes you a hypocrite.

Tell me what is the difference between Ayers and his group bombing buildings and McVeigh, other than the death toll?

WOW , just WOW.

The gun shows spawned McVeigh? You have evidence to prove that right?

McVeigh's bomb did a lot of damage as I'm sure all the bombs WU set did too. The thing is I can't find photo's of all the banks and federal builds that were bombed by Ayers and his group.

More info that the negative aspects of the Tea Party is nothing more than Liberal hype.
As much as the left tries to demonize the movement, the truth pushes back.
Shocking Report: Police Find TEA Parties More Peaceful Than Anti-war Protests | NewsBusters.org

as long as tea party members (and other conservatives) keep saying things like;

"we're REALLY ANGRY"
"we have GUNS! amd we are NOT afraid to use them on YOU"
and
" we must take OUR country back by ANY MEANS NECESSARY"

then I will continue to believe you are a party of violence...

if you don't want to be demonized then stop threatening violence

and get a proof reader for all those signs you carry....

typos on a message board are acceptable

but typos on a sign you are carrying around makes you look like "MORANS"

WOW , just WOW.

third the WU was disbanned 40 years go and the gun shows that spawned mcVeigh still exsist and are getting a boost by the tea party and republican elected officials in their attempts to whip up the crazies.

McVeigh's bomb did a lot of damage as I'm sure all the bombs WU set did too. The thing is I can't find photo's of all the banks and federal builds that were bombed by Ayers and his group.

You know why? becauyse as fucked up as the bombings were they did not target people and they did no where NEAR the damage the McVeigh one bombing did.

They are not comparable and you are only trying to make them so for political reasons.

The WU does not exsist and no one on the left is inciting violence like the right has been doing.

YES mcVeigh was helped to do the bombing by his gun show activities, that is how he paid for the damned bomb materials you fool

YES mcVeigh was helped to do the bombing by his gun show activities, that is how he paid for the damned bomb materials you fool

I call Shenanigans again. He received a military pension a well. Are you now going to claim that the government helped him with the bombings?

(BTW, he used FERTILIZER, not guns, to commit his act of terrorism.)

I call Shenanigans again. He received a military pension a well. Are you now going to claim that the government helped him with the bombings?

(BTW, he used FERTILIZER, not guns, to commit his act of terrorism.)

McVeigh made money at gun shows.

Why dont you know this already?

http://www.vpc.org/studies/tupfive.htm

As early as 1993 the FBI, ATF, and Arizona Department of Public Safety were warned that Oklahoma City bombing suspect Timothy McVeigh's activities at a gun show raised suspicions that he might be dangerous and warranted investigation. According to June 1995 Associated Press and Mesa Tribune reports:

The warning stemmed from a Phoenix police detective's concern when McVeigh demonstrated how a flare gun he was selling could be used to shoot down an `ATF helicopter....' McVeigh also was selling caps with `ATF' spelled in simulated bullet holes and was passing out the home address of an FBI sniper who fatally shot the wife of Idaho militant separatist Randy Weaver....

Last edited:
WOW , just WOW.

third the WU was disbanned 40 years go and the gun shows that spawned mcVeigh still exsist and are getting a boost by the tea party and republican elected officials in their attempts to whip up the crazies.

You know why? becauyse as fucked up as the bombings were they did not target people and they did no where NEAR the damage the McVeigh one bombing did.

They are not comparable and you are only trying to make them so for political reasons.

The WU does not exsist and no one on the left is inciting violence like the right has been doing.

No one on the left is inciting violence? What are you deaf, dumb and blind, not to mention stupid?

Ever heard of Norman LeBoon?

So if he earned his money to buy the bomb materials at Burger King you'd be warning everyone of the folks that flip burgers for a living, that they may pose a danger?

Fact is there is no difference between McVeigh and Ayers, they both bombed government buildings. Both are domestic terrorist. WU may be gone but it's founders aren't.

WOW , just WOW.

McVeigh and Ayer's were both terrorists. Get over yourself.

They are not comparable only in the sense that McVeigh paid for his crimes and Ayers didn't.

What violence in your imagination is the right conducting? Have you seen "Battle For Seattle"? The Anarchists like to blow things up, not Grand Ma and Grand Pa or Conservatives, as a rule. Non-Violence is the code.

McVeigh used a fertilizer bomb. I'm sure he ate Big Macs too. Did the Big Macs contribute too?

More info that the negative aspects of the Tea Party is nothing more than Liberal hype.
Shocking Report: Police Find TEA Parties More Peaceful Than Anti-war Protests | NewsBusters.org

as long as tea party members (and other conservatives) keep saying things like;

"we're REALLY ANGRY"
"we have GUNS! amd we are NOT afraid to use them on YOU"
and
" we must take OUR country back by ANY MEANS NECESSARY"

then I will continue to believe you are a party of violence...

if you don't want to be demonized then stop threatening violence

and get a proof reader for all those signs you carry....

typos on a message board are acceptable

but typos on a sign you are carrying around makes you look like "MORANS"

Both sides have had crazies with messages of killing. Not all the negative signs came from the movement. Liberals Crash the Tea Party - Page 1 - The Daily Beast
I am sure you were just as upset about the Bush film on his assassination?
Bush 'Assassination' Film Makes Waves Across the Pond - washingtonpost.com Ever researched the rhetoric coming out of Code Pink rallies.

Your knee jerk reaction to a few RW nuts causes you to paint the entire movement as such. Pretty silly thing to do. I don't paint the entire liberal movement as Code Pink wackos as I realize there are fringe elements on both sides. Partisan hatred will cloud your judgement if you allow it.

Obviously the Leftist nutter protesters are the real violent protesters. I feel very bad for the Arizona Policemen who had rocks thrown at their faces today. As usual the Liberal Media is lying to the people. Nothing surprising there. The Tea Party protesters are not violent. That's just another sad Liberal Media lie in the end. Just sit back and see what real violent protesters look like. Check out what the Leftist nutters are now doing in Arizona. Now that's violence.

WOW , just WOW.

You're a fucking idiot. Both men bombed buildings and caused tremendous damage not to mention the lives that it affected. Why don't you just admit that you and Ayers share the same POV and be done with it. He'll be lucky if he never meets me on a dark corner.

Forum List

Back