Tea party more peaceful than anti war protests

Why don't you link to the SEIU guys beating up a TEA partier and calling him 'n*gger'? Does that not suit your agenda?

How about some of the anti war protests and the violence there?

Anti globalization protesters? They trash every damned city they go to..... but no, you focus on a couple of isolated incidents. And you wonder why the right won't listen to the lefties? It's because you are incapable of recognizing anything other than your own blinkered view.

which is just as true about you and your ilk

'Your ilk'.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: What a fucking moron, you are.

Not only will I neg anyone who connects McVeigh to the TEA Partiers, but I will no longer discuss anything with them. They are too fucking moronic to bother engaging with.

That is the proper policy.

Just sayin'.

And just for the record:

Suspect McCowan picked up one of the buttons from Gladney's table and said, 'Who's sellin [sic] this shit?' Victim Gladney stated, 'I'm not selling anything. It's free.' At this time, Suspect McCowan said, 'What kind of ****** are you?' Suspect McCowan then reached across the table and punched Victim Gladney in the face. Victim Gladney added that Suspect Molens grabbed him from behind, at which time he was struck several times and taken to the ground. At this time he was struck several more times....

I observed no facial injury, although Victim Gladney was holding his left elbow complaining that it was hurting.

"What Kind of ****** Are You?" So Said An SEIU Rep to Kenneth Gladney During the Great Tea Party/SEIU Beating Brouhaha of 2009 - St. Louis News - Daily RFT

Why don't you link to the SEIU guys beating up a TEA partier and calling him 'n*gger'? Does that not suit your agenda?

Anti globalization protesters? They trash every damned city they go to..... but no, you focus on a couple of isolated incidents. And you wonder why the right won't listen to the lefties? It's because you are incapable of recognizing anything other than your own blinkered view.

Do you have tape of them calling him a ******?

The only tape I have seen is the union guy on the ground and with people pulling off the te party guy. BTW the investigation is still underway on who will be charged so trying to claim this as being as you claim it is is bullshit.

The events for anti war were much bigger so you can expect more trouble.

Again you are pretending the violence people have been warning of will take place at a rally, that is not the concern.

McVeigh did not bomb a gun show did he?

Not only will I neg anyone who connects McVeigh to the TEA Partiers, but I will no longer discuss anything with them. They are too fucking moronic to bother engaging with.

what alot of weight you think this has.

No one ever said McVeigh had anything to do with the tea party.

The tea party does have alot to do with the same tactics that the right was involved in during the years that lead up to the Murrah building tragedy.

To refuse that talking about violence does not promote violence is a fools mission.

And just for the record:

Suspect McCowan picked up one of the buttons from Gladney's table and said, 'Who's sellin [sic] this shit?' Victim Gladney stated, 'I'm not selling anything. It's free.' At this time, Suspect McCowan said, 'What kind of ****** are you?' Suspect McCowan then reached across the table and punched Victim Gladney in the face. Victim Gladney added that Suspect Molens grabbed him from behind, at which time he was struck several times and taken to the ground. At this time he was struck several more times....

I observed no facial injury, although Victim Gladney was holding his left elbow complaining that it was hurting.

"What Kind of ****** Are You?" So Said An SEIU Rep to Kenneth Gladney During the Great Tea Party/SEIU Beating Brouhaha of 2009 - St. Louis News - Daily RFT

You forgot the sentance that came before that

"The police officer gives Gladney's account here:"

That is the one guys side of the story and not a video as you people insisted was the ONLY way to proove someone called Lewis a ******, right up until tape of the crowd calling reps niggar.

which is just as true about you and your ilk

'Your ilk'.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: What a fucking moron, you are.

I've been told by conservatives that when someone resorts to insults and swears then they have LOST the argument.

It appears that you have lost this argument.

btw
you keep referring to me as a lefty .

I'm not surprised, really, since deranged cons like you lack the intellect to understand that a person can be sane and rational and STILL oppose right wing lunacies...

I'm not a lefty at all....

I support a strong military
I oppose life time welfare programs
I am STRONGLY opposed to the new obama health care plan
I am pro gun ownership
I am pro small business
I want less government involvement in our private lives

last time I checked those were CONSERVATIVE positions...

the reason I ally myself with liberals is because the thought of associating with subhumans like you makes my skin crawl

Of course it has nothing to do with no real confrontation....yet.

Yea, cuz the anti globalization crowds (predominently left wing) burn and loot buildings and cars because they are confronted by.... by..... who exactly?

please show where the democratic party elected loons who wanted to burn things down, called U.S. government 'gangsta government' or talked about shedding the blood of 'tyrants'.

until then, don't bother b/c the position of rightwingnut 'newsbusters' has as much validity to me as something from D.U. would have for you. The difference is that I would acknowledge that DU would be the more extremist pov.

you pretend that 'newsbusters' is a legitimate commentator.

Typical liberal response; attempt to invalidate the source instead of debating the subject.

More info that the negative aspects of the Tea Party is nothing more than Liberal hype.
As much as the left tries to demonize the movement, the truth pushes back.
Shocking Report: Police Find TEA Parties More Peaceful Than Anti-war Protests | NewsBusters.org

rather ironic, really...

the party of people who proudly proclaim;
"we have GUNS and we are NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM ON YOU IF WE HAVE TO!"
and
"don't make us kill you! just DO WHAT WE SAY or ELSE!".....

trying to delude everyone into believing THEY are peaceful

ok
I agree
you haven't killed anyone......yet....

Yeah the signs are really scary and violent. The facts are the facts no matter how the left wants to spin it...no violence from the Tea Party gatherings, none! I truly do not understand how anyone disagrees with the stance of limited government unless you happen to have the cradle to grave mentality and accept no personal responsibility for your life. The tenants of the movement are simple: Limited Govt, reduce the deficit, remove corrupt politicians (both sides of the aisle), and follow the constitution. Which of these do you disagree with?

I wish I could find a reliable source for this study, news busters is a propoganda site.

But the point that this article makes bears nothing on the concerns that have been voiced by people of pending violence.

Most are not concerned that the violence will break out at a rally, they are concerned the tennor of teh rethoric will incite someone like McVeigh to do something. McVeigh was whipped into his frenzy at gun shows. He didnt bomb a gun show did he?

No he bombed a federal building as did William Ayers.

If you want your protest to be taken seriously, you have to burn some cars and smash some windows.

I wish I could find a reliable source for this study, news busters is a propoganda site.

But the point that this article makes bears nothing on the concerns that have been voiced by people of pending violence.

Most are not concerned that the violence will break out at a rally, they are concerned the tennor of teh rethoric will incite someone like McVeigh to do something. McVeigh was whipped into his frenzy at gun shows. He didnt bomb a gun show did he?

William Ayers did not bomb anything.

The weather underground did.

McVeigh bombed a building with hundereds of people in it. 168 peopole died and hunderds of people were injured. McVeigh himself built the bomb and lit the fuse and parked the truck himself.

He was influenced by the rights rethoric at the time about Clinton and gun grabbing government. He thought he would be a hero to the right someday.

McVeigh bombed a building with hundereds of people in it. 168 peopole died and hunderds of people were injured. McVeigh himself built the bomb and lit the fuse and parked the truck himself.

He was influenced by the rights rethoric at the time about Clinton and gun grabbing government. He thought he would be a hero to the right someday.

Let's see, was Ayers in any way involved with the weather underground?

"In 1969 he co-founded the Weather Underground, a self-described communist revolutionary group[2] that conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings during the 1960s and 1970s..."

Why, yes he was!

Did Ayers bomb anything?

Later in 1969, Ayers participated in planting a bomb at a statue dedicated to police casualties in the 1886 Haymarket affair confrontation between labor supporters and the Chicago police.[12] The blast broke almost 100 windows and blew pieces of the statue onto the nearby Kennedy Expressway.

Why, yes he did.

Did the organization Ayers co-founded kill anyone?

Why, yes they did Sergeant Brian McDonnell along with three WUO members.

Links to your sources.

I stand corrected if your sources bear out and will amend my statement to say Ayers never bombed ANYONE.

McVeigh killed 168 people and injured hundereds (some who would be crippled for life).

To pretend that these two peoples crimes were equal is fucking insanity.

"In 1969 he co-founded the Weather Underground, a self-described communist revolutionary group[2] that conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings during the 1960s and 1970s..."

Why, yes he was!

Did Ayers bomb anything?

Later in 1969, Ayers participated in planting a bomb at a statue dedicated to police casualties in the 1886 Haymarket affair confrontation between labor supporters and the Chicago police.[12] The blast broke almost 100 windows and blew pieces of the statue onto the nearby Kennedy Expressway.

Why, yes he did.

BTW Sergeant Brian McDonnell murder was never charged to the WU so that one is wrong.

Links to your sources.

I stand corrected if your sources bear out and will amend my statement to say Ayers never bombed ANYONE.

McVeigh killed 168 people and injured hundereds (some who would be crippled for life).

To pretend that these two peoples crimes were equal is fucking insanity.

Wikipedia is where I got all that information.

Ayers is just as guilty as the ones who actually set each and every bomb. After all he co-founded the group and they were acting on his behalf.

Are you saying if you kill or maim a few innocent citizens it's ok just as long as you don't kill or maim 168+ innocent citizens?

Bill Ayers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Weather Underground (organization) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why, yes he was!

Did Ayers bomb anything?

Why, yes he did.

BTW Sergeant Brian McDonnell murder was never charged to the WU so that one is wrong.

Larry Grathwohl, a former member of the WUO, testified before a US Senate Subcommittee that Bill Ayers, a WUO leader, had told him that Bernardine Dohrn, another WUO leader, had to plan, develop and carry out the bombing of the police station in San Francisco.

Who Killed Brian V. McDonnell? (Grathwohl says Ayers and Dorhn.)

Why, yes he was!

Did Ayers bomb anything?

Why, yes he did.

Knowing is one thing proving is another. Everyone knows who was responsible for that bombing, but you go right ahead and defend those domestic terrorists. But you shouldn't denounce one and not the other. It makes you a hypocrite.

Tell me what is the difference between Ayers and his group bombing buildings and McVeigh, other than the death toll?

William Ayers was a terrorist that $omehow $lipped free. It pays to have friend$ in high place$.

New Topics

Forum List

Back