Tea Party Member To KKK: Get the hell away from us, we dont want you here!!!

example 1

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/125327-leftist-agenda-vs-american-people.html#post2522091

But he vowed to close Gitmo, even signed a presidential order.
Iraq is Bush's fault
He has a plan to get out of Afghanistan, which is the good war, the one we should have been fighting all along.
He made his opinion known on public option.
His administration has twice blocked drilling.
Let's not forget he stuck it to the Chrysler bondholders. He stuck it to GM dealers. He done stuck it to Da Man many times. He is da BIG ****** in chief!
You must be a racist if you think he's failed at anything.

We are never going to put racism behind us or become a color blind society until we are allowed to see and treat everybody the same.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

-- Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King, Jr.

It says a great deal about Dr. King's dream that we elected a black President. It says how far we still have to go that people, right AND left, make an issue of his race.

Note: Anyone who says nonsense like "Conservatives hate him because he's black!" are making race an issue. They really should stop it. For the vast majority of conservatives, his race isn't the problem. His policies are.

I agree iwth you that for the majority of conservatives the President's race isn't an issue, it's his policies. That's what is so unfair of the use of these racist slurs and depictions of the President/

It's the vocal minority that stirs up the pot and uses racist epithets, cartoons, editorials.
Yet the whole get painted with the actions of a tiny few. One idiot here is claiming the Tea party is the new KKK.

example 1

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/125327-leftist-agenda-vs-american-people.html#post2522091

But he vowed to close Gitmo, even signed a presidential order.
Iraq is Bush's fault
He has a plan to get out of Afghanistan, which is the good war, the one we should have been fighting all along.
He made his opinion known on public option.
His administration has twice blocked drilling.
Let's not forget he stuck it to the Chrysler bondholders. He stuck it to GM dealers. He done stuck it to Da Man many times. He is da BIG ****** in chief!
You must be a racist if you think he's failed at anything.

example 2

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...-party-vs-new-black-panthers.html#post2522304

Tea Party isn't a racist movement.

I am the biggest Racist on this board and i WISH they WERE racist, but they're just not.

I mean i am sure 90% of people in it ARE racist just like 90% of people outside of the tea party are also racist, but the movement itself is NOT a racist movement.

The only reason it has no ******* in it is because ******* love Obama too much to protest government.

I bet when they put O in power they knew no ******* would protest his policies and any whites that did could simply be called racist. They didn't just put his nig ass in there for nothing you know. there is a REASON we have a black president and it has nothing to do with his oratory skills.

example 2

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...-party-vs-new-black-panthers.html#post2522304

I am the biggest Racist on this board and i WISH they WERE racist, but they're just not.

I mean i am sure 90% of people in it ARE racist just like 90% of people outside of the tea party are also racist, but the movement itself is NOT a racist movement.

The only reason it has no ******* in it is because ******* love Obama too much to protest government.

I bet when they put O in power they knew no ******* would protest his policies and any whites that did could simply be called racist. They didn't just put his nig ass in there for nothing you know. there is a REASON we have a black president and it has nothing to do with his oratory skills.
that guy openly admits his racism

your point?

is it not possible that some that use those have no clue about the racial overtones to an image
i know i had never seen nor heard of a monkey being used as a racial slur towards a black person before a few years ago
hanlons razor comes into play here

It may be possible that some have no clue about the racial overtones in their slurs, perhaps some people are that ignorant.
give the fact that times have changed, some people may have grown up and NEVER seen such a usage

Or more to the point, some people have grown up and no longer think in terms of race. They don't automatically think BLACK MAN when they see a monkey or a watermelon or a noose. I've been accused of being racist for failing to associate such images with a black person. I think a lot of people these days don't associate such images with black people.

So who are the most racist? Those who don't? Or those who do?

And when we start using the same imagery and same language to mean the same thing for everybody, then I think we will have put racism mostly behind us. As long as there are those who are hypersensitive about it, we won't. We'll keep racism alive, well, and vividly obvious in the forefront of everything and thereby continue to perpetuate it. People of certain color skin, ethnicity, or country of origin will NEVER be allowed to just be people. A person with black skin will never be allowed to be a person who happens to have black skin. He'll be constantly required to be BLACK, seen as BLACK, thought of as BLACK, expected to behave and think BLACK and everybody around him must be ever conscious that he is BLACK.

And that is a very insidious form of racism.

Actually Bush was depicted as a chimp. I think it's worse to make President Obama a monkey because of racial history.

There is a long, sad history of comparing blacks to animals, going back hundreds of years.

Exactly. That's my point. But it will go right over their heads.
In summary: Comparing Obama to an animal is racist. Comparing Bush to an animal is okay.

Did I get that right?

Yes, you did.

example 2

that guy openly admits his racism

your point?

the point is that we have plenty of racists on THIS BOARD, AND DENYING SUCH or ignoring such and not pointing it out, will NOT make it go away or get better....that's all....

No it isn't bull. I strongly oppose obama's policies because I feel they not only infringe on our liberties (health care bill) but the massive debt they are incurring is destroying the future for myself, my fellow americans of EVERY creed, and our future generations.

This is the same reason I oppesed many of Bush2 and clinton policies.

Here is a twist for you. I have seen you post a dislike of bush in the past both personally and policy wise. Does that make you racist against white people? Is that proof that you are in lock step with the ideology of the New Black Panther Party?

Ask yourself those 2 questions then re-evaluate your position in this argument

Did you ever see signs relating to Bush's color that were intended to be a racial slur?? Was Bush challenged about not being born in America??? Was Bush's Christianity challenged?? Did you see signs with Bush & Laura depicted as monkeys???

Until you can say yes to the above questions, I am not going to reevaluate anything. It's as plain as day.

That is very closed minded of you considering your a self-described liberal. I'm sorry if my challenge made you feel defensive but it was an honest challenge.

you are claiming that since people, like myself, oppose obama's policies we do so only because he is black. I retorted with the challenge "Since you opposed bush's policies does that mean you did it only because he is white"

Now onto your challenge even if you didn't rise to mine.

Google Image Result for http://www.theclassicalliberal.com/TCL/graphics/bushHitler/BushHitlerShitAsshole.jpg

Anti-Bush-Uncurious_George_W_Bush.gif

bush_monkey1.jpg

bushmonkey.jpg

Oh, geez. You're just not getting it. When I see signs depicting Obama as a witch doctor or monkey, it is racist. Would Bush ever be depicted as a witch doctor?? Hell no. There are signs depicting him as a monkey because he is considered kind of dumb. Would you feel better if instead those signs showed a white guy with a dunce cap??

When Obama is depicted as a monkey, the intent is the same as when they show him as a witch doctor. He's black, he's inferior, he's a ******. I hated using that word. But it seems you need me to spell it out, so I did.

Now do you get it???

Did you ever see signs relating to Bush's color that were intended to be a racial slur?? Was Bush challenged about not being born in America??? Was Bush's Christianity challenged?? Did you see signs with Bush & Laura depicted as monkeys???

Until you can say yes to the above questions, I am not going to reevaluate anything. It's as plain as day.

That is very closed minded of you considering your a self-described liberal. I'm sorry if my challenge made you feel defensive but it was an honest challenge.

you are claiming that since people, like myself, oppose obama's policies we do so only because he is black. I retorted with the challenge "Since you opposed bush's policies does that mean you did it only because he is white"

Now onto your challenge even if you didn't rise to mine.

Google Image Result for http://www.theclassicalliberal.com/TCL/graphics/bushHitler/BushHitlerShitAsshole.jpg

Anti-Bush-Uncurious_George_W_Bush.gif

bush_monkey1.jpg

bushmonkey.jpg

Oh, geez. You're just not getting it. When I see signs depicting Obama as a witch doctor or monkey, it is racist. Would Bush ever be depicted as a witch doctor?? Hell no. There are signs depicting him as a monkey because he is considered kind of dumb. Would you feel better if instead those signs showed a white guy with a dunce cap??

When Obama is depicted as a monkey, the intent is the same as when they show him as a witch doctor. He's black, he's inferior, he's a ******. I hated using that word. But it seems you need me to spell it out, so I did.

Now do you get it???
actually, the dunce cap was done several times

Blatant racist signs, cartoons, blog writing and emails are not 'political correctness'. "Caricature is part of politics, but racist stereotyping isn't."

I think your posts are great. But I think we're fighting a losing battle. Now they are turning things around by claiming that we are the racists. This idea provided to them by Limbaugh, Beck, or Bachman. Just incredible and very depressing, I think.

Blatant racist signs, cartoons, blog writing and emails are not 'political correctness'. "Caricature is part of politics, but racist stereotyping isn't."
is it not possible that some that use those have no clue about the racial overtones to an image
i know i had never seen nor heard of a monkey being used as a racial slur towards a black person before a few years agohanlons razor comes into play here

Were you in a coma or out of the country???

We are never going to put racism behind us or become a color blind society until we are allowed to see and treat everybody the same.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

It says a great deal about Dr. King's dream that we elected a black President. It says how far we still have to go that people, right AND left, make an issue of his race.

Note: Anyone who says nonsense like "Conservatives hate him because he's black!" are making race an issue. They really should stop it. For the vast majority of conservatives, his race isn't the problem. His policies are.
all you need to do is watch Mtv and see that his dream has become a reality
and that only small pockets of racist ignorance still exist

just look at how the racists are treated(the openly racist) on this forum
none of them are accepted or liked by the majority of the member here, either left or right

MTV?????????? :lol:

i know i had never seen nor heard of a monkey being used as a racial slur towards a black person before a few years agohanlons razor comes into play here

Were you in a coma or out of the country???
neither, moron
i didnt grow up around racists

all you need to do is watch Mtv and see that his dream has become a reality
and that only small pockets of racist ignorance still exist

just look at how the racists are treated(the openly racist) on this forum
none of them are accepted or liked by the majority of the member here, either left or right

MTV?????????? :lol:
among other channels
the NBA, NFL, MLB
hell, just about everything in my life is racially integrated
are you that isolated that yours isnt?

I think your posts are great. But I think we're fighting a losing battle. Now they are turning things around by claiming that we are the racists. This idea provided to them by Limbaugh, Beck, or Bachman. Just incredible and very depressing, I think.

Yes. That is the tactic. If you dare to bring up the subject of racism it means you're racist.

Don't buy into it. It's a patently unfair but effective tactic, which is why they use it. The whole point is to make us give up in despair. Take heart.

The nonsense about wanting to create a colorblind society. It isn’t our colors that are the problem. It is the cultural assessment that certain groups can be ranked superior or inferior based on stereotypes. It is the fact that entire systems have been set up to perpetuate or pander to these stereotypes. It is the investment of certain people to insist on homogeny in order for us to coexist peacefully instead of embracing diversity.

You can “see color” without adding a value judgment.

The fact that President Obama is on the receiving end of these stereotypes shows that racism is still alive.

Last edited:
They are pretending racism isnt racism again.

Then they call pointing out racism, racism.

Forum List

Back