Tea Party Member To KKK: Get the hell away from us, we dont want you here!!!

Yeah I hear ya. It sucks.

Hey did you see the guy in the black shirt in the video i just posted before your response?

Check it out.

I'll check it out a little later.

Remember that some of us warned you that you were going to attract people like this. As silly as I think the TP is, I don't want to see the KKK co-locate itself with you guys.

I just hate Kluckers. I think you all will be able to get them to piss off, but they are going to try.

Im with you and that guy in the video, with the camera, is how everyone in the tea party should react in that situation. (notice the sign that keeps following him around too, lol)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYfmShJe5MA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Proof That The TEA Party IS NOT Racist![/ame]

Well, while one anecdotal incident does not prove that Tea Partiers are not racist--somebody who wanted the truth about that would need to attend some of the rallies and see first hand that the Tea Partiers are not racist to be convinced of that--this guy is pretty much like the very few plants that have shown up at our rallies. He is obviously there to discredit that Tea Party event.

I'm pretty sure all the Tea Partiers are policing their events as much as possible.

A very few Tea Partiers here brought signs we thought were over the top or offensive, but when asked to put them away, they always do. The plants bring in their offensive signs but refuse to put them away asked, they refuse to give their names, and they make every effort to get in front of cameras, especially media cameras.

They both show racism. The second video shows a man in the street using racist language and threateing violence.

The KKK actually carried out their threats and once had 40,000 members. That's the difference.

Thank you skydancer for what I feel is the correct answer....both show racism.

Waiting on the others now.

BTW you might be interested in these incidents with the black panthers in history where they did carry out the violent threats (about.com). Granted the recorded violence here is a lot less than the recorded violence throughuot the history of the KKK.

•May 2, 1967: About 30 armed Black Panther members entered the California legislature to protest consideration of outlawing the right of private citizens to bear arms. There was no violence, but the spectacle is well remembered and brought the group into public light..
•1967-1968: A number of shootouts between Black Panther members and the police, leave a number of both parties dead
•April 6, 1968: An armed confrontation between Black Panthers and police led to a 90 minute confrontation at a building housing Panthers. Eventually, the Panthers surrendered. Over the course of the day, at least four policemen were wounded and one killed. One Panther member, Bobby Hutton, was killed by the police and seven others were arrested.
•December 4, 1969: Another well-remembered instance of violence was instigated by the FBI, which provided the information needed to raid the Illinois Black Panther Party head's apartment. Two members of the Black Panthers were killed by gunfire. The event is remembered partly for the disproportionate firing: evidence revealed later that the police fired up to 99 bullets, while the Panthers may have shot one. It is also remembered because information required for the break-in was obtained by an FBI infiltrator in a period when surveillance of the domestic group had been approved.

The Black Panther Party and the New Black Panther Party ARE NOT ASSOCIATED AT ALL, WITH EACH OTHER.....in case you did not know such. http://www.blackpanther.org/newsalert.htm

:lol: I'm only laughing becuase about 20 min after I posted that I thought to myself "I wonder who is going to point out that I listed black panter and not new black panther activities. :)

Can always count on care4all :thup:

Notice i did say "black panthers" and not "new black panthers"

They are pretending racism isnt racism again.

Then they call pointing out racism, racism.
Perhaps if you stopped calling what isn't racism racism...

You know damn well that it IS racism. A rose by any other name is still a rose.

And horseshit by any other name would smell as sweet.

You hate conservatives. We get that. But your hate doesn't give you license to tell lies about people. Oh, I know you don't consider them lies. And you'll never let loose of them.

But, really, now...leftists are fond of the mindless meme that all opposition to Obama is due to his race.

That's horseshit.

Perhaps if you stopped calling what isn't racism racism...

You hate conservatives. We get that. But your hate doesn't give you license to tell lies about people. Oh, I know you don't consider them lies. And you'll never let loose of them.

But, really, now...leftists are fond of the mindless meme that all opposition to Obama is due to his race.
That's horseshit.

Not true. You just don't get it. You're too stupid. Not your fault I guess.

That's horseshit.

how ironic and pathetic for YOU to call ANYONE stupid

That's horseshit.

Do pay attention.
JANEANE GAROFALO: Thank you. You know, there's nothing more interesting than seeing a bunch of racists become confused and angry at a speech they're not quite certain what he's saying. It sounds right and then it doesn't make sense. Which, let's be very honest about what this is about. It's not about bashing Democrats, it's not about taxes, they have no idea what the Boston tea party was about, they don't know their history at all. This is about hating a black man in the White House. This is racism straight up. That is nothing but a bunch of teabagging rednecks. And there is no way around that. And you know, you can tell these type of right wingers anything and they'll believe it, except the truth. You tell them the truth and they become -- it's like showing Frankenstein's monster fire. They become confused, and angry and highly volatile. That guy, causing them feelings they don't know, because their limbic brain, we've discussed this before, the limbic brain inside a right-winger or Republican or conservative or your average white power activist, the limbic brain is much larger in their head space than in a reasonable person, and it's pushing against the frontal lobe. So their synapses are misfiring. Is Bernie Goldberg listening?

Read more: Garofalo: Tea Party Goers Are Racists Who Hate Black President | NewsBusters.org

The Tea Party needs more organization, if it's going to change the perception that they're a haven for racists. The NAACP's example is one they should follow. You weren't allowed to protest under the NAACP banner until you got training in HOW to be an effective protester and were aware that there are cameras everywhere.

The Tea Party needs more organization, if it's going to change the perception that they're a haven for racists. The NAACP's example is one they should follow. You weren't allowed to protest under the NAACP banner until you got training in HOW to be an effective protester and were aware that there are cameras everywhere.

Here is some proof of the media lying about the tea parties for you

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-party/125456-tea-party-racism-reality-vs-propoganda.html

That's horseshit.

Do pay attention.
JANEANE GAROFALO: Thank you. You know, there's nothing more interesting than seeing a bunch of racists become confused and angry at a speech they're not quite certain what he's saying. It sounds right and then it doesn't make sense. Which, let's be very honest about what this is about. It's not about bashing Democrats, it's not about taxes, they have no idea what the Boston tea party was about, they don't know their history at all. This is about hating a black man in the White House. This is racism straight up. That is nothing but a bunch of teabagging rednecks. And there is no way around that. And you know, you can tell these type of right wingers anything and they'll believe it, except the truth. You tell them the truth and they become -- it's like showing Frankenstein's monster fire. They become confused, and angry and highly volatile. That guy, causing them feelings they don't know, because their limbic brain, we've discussed this before, the limbic brain inside a right-winger or Republican or conservative or your average white power activist, the limbic brain is much larger in their head space than in a reasonable person, and it's pushing against the frontal lobe. So their synapses are misfiring. Is Bernie Goldberg listening?

Read more: Garofalo: Tea Party Goers Are Racists Who Hate Black President | NewsBusters.org

Are you saying that she's right? I really don't understand the point of posting an article by Garofalo.

Here is some proof of the media lying about the tea parties for you

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-party/125456-tea-party-racism-reality-vs-propoganda.html

They need to make that "reality" real. Allowing anyone who says their with them to join in only leads to trouble, whether it's a loon that's on their side or infiltration from the other side.

Do pay attention.

Are you saying that she's right? I really don't understand the point of posting an article by Garofalo.
That's not very surprising.

You said no one is saying that opposition to Obama is due to his race...and looky here. Garafolo is saying that opposition to Obama is due to his race.

A lot of it is, Dave, if you were honest with yourself for a change.
Your prejudice is not proof of mine.

I've never said there is no race-based opposion to Obama. My in-laws, staunch life-long Democrats, refused to vote for "that n----r".

There is some racism on the right. There isn't nearly as much as you want to believe. And no, just because you want it to be true doesn't make it true.

I've never said there is no race-based opposion to Obama. My in-laws, staunch life-long Democrats, refused to vote for "that n----r".

There is some racism on the right. There isn't nearly as much as you want to believe. And no, just because you want it to be true doesn't make it true.

I agree with you.

I agree with you.

*tips hat*

Do pay attention.

You said no one is saying that opposition to Obama is due to his race...and looky here. Garafolo is saying that opposition to Obama is due to his race.

Where did I say that??? That's not something I would say because I love Garofalo. She is right on!! And I also have stated many times on here that race is the reason that some conservatives hate our prez. All that hate doesn't come simply from not liking his policies. :rolleyes:

Use your head!!! There are people in this country that will NEVER accept a black man as president. Mostly in the south. Get over it, people. You lost the war. Thank God.

Rinata,

People like Garafolo have said this kind of dishonest stuff about the people at tea parties in general Garofalo: Tea Party Goers Are Racists Who Hate Black President | NewsBusters.org

When the reality is so far from what she makes it out to be. If the man was a white president pushing this same agenda he would have the same opposition from fiscally intelligent americans that he is receiving now.

On a side note, Garafalo never did live up to the following challenge, guess she was scared to find the truth out for herself instead of repeating lies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC9X5moico4]YouTube - Tea Party Patriots Invite Janeane Garofalo for America's Tea Party on July 4, 2009![/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuDAU4qQUCA]YouTube - Katrina Pierson invites Janeane Garafolo to Tea Party[/ame]

Check it out rinata.

Where did I say that??? That's not something I would say because I love Garofalo. She is right on!! And I also have stated many times on here that race is the reason that some conservatives hate our prez. All that hate doesn't come simply from not liking his policies. :rolleyes:

Use your head!!! There are people in this country that will NEVER accept a black man as president. Mostly in the south. Get over it, people. You lost the war. Thank God.
Yes, there are people who would never accept a black man as President...including my staunch lifelong Democrat in-laws, who said "I'd never vote for that n----r!"

Yes, there are people who would never accept a black man as President...including my staunch lifelong Democrat in-laws, who said "I'd never vote for that n----r!"

And my life long Democrat FIL...which happens to have always lived in Wisconsin.

Forum List

Back