tea party caucus requests 1 billion in earmarks

I thought the Tea Party was for NO NEW TAXES, a pledge we heard Bush Sr. make years back. And yet they are the big spenders, they are no better than Republicans on earmarks, or Raising your Taxes!!! I would say the T-Party voters were lied to, and to have any credibility at all, they should demand those congressional members resign. Is there going to be a price paid for their lies and deceit? I doubt it, whacky T-Party members will just make up excuses for their taxing behaviors like everybody else does. Clean up the government?? LMAO!!!

Members of the Congressional Tea Party Caucus may tout their commitment to cutting government spending now, but they used the 111th Congress to request hundreds of earmarks that, taken cumulatively, added more than $1 billion to the federal budget.

According to a Hotline review of records compiled by Citizens Against Government Waste, the 52 members of the caucus, which pledges to cut spending and reduce the size of government, requested a total of 764 earmarks valued at $1,049,783,150 during Fiscal Year 2010, the last year for which records are available.

"It's disturbing to see the Tea Party Caucus requested that much in earmarks. This is their time to put up or shut up, to be blunt," said David Williams, vice president for policy at Citizens Against Government Waste. "There's going to be a huge backlash if they continue to request earmarks."

Tea Party Caucus Takes $1 Billion In Earmarks - Hotline On Call

truthmatters beat you to this stoopidity

She had to lie and change the subject so much after people read the links it was embarassing to watch.

And as CG would say.

Learn to use the search function, moron, idiot, fool or something along those lines.

hey fool , the intell that many of those sstatements were based on was the Bush lies.

So what you're saying is that the quotes of Clinton in 1998 were based on the intel gathered by Bush?

No wonder you can't comprehend the simplest of things, you don't even understand that Clinton made those quotes long before the Bush information was gathered.

Rick

Has the new Congress been sworn in already?
No?
Then STFU.
Their principles haven't gone in effect yet?

pfft dufus

read the link, then click on the link it got it's info from and do some research.

In 2011 the gop has Zero marks set up.

Don't beleive just whats posted, it makes you look like a doofus
Wasn't the Rightwing mantra during HCR that the CBO was not to be trusted? Because they show a lowering of health care costs?

ETA: sorry, I mistook that huge sigline as an additional piece of info to add to this debate.

Last edited:
Their principles haven't gone in effect yet?

pfft dufus

read the link, then click on the link it got it's info from and do some research.

Wasn't the Rightwing mantra during HCR that the CBO was not to be trusted? Because they show a lowering of health care costs?

ETA: sorry, I mistook that huge sigline as an additional piece of info to add to this debate.

One thing that you need to know about the CBO is it's garbage in, garbage out. They can only calculate the data they are given.

pfft dufus

One thing that you need to know about the CBO is it's garbage in, garbage out. They can only calculate the data they are given.

Translation - I'll cite CBO stats when they support what I"m saying, and when they don't, I'll call them garbage

Translation - I'll cite CBO stats when they support what I"m saying, and when they don't, I'll call them garbage

Hey stupid show me where I have ever cited the CBO to support an argument!

And when you fail? You can apoligize for being the lying piece of shit that you are.

Forum List

Back