Anti-earmark Tea Party Caucus takes $1 billion in earmarks

This must be a really important thing because it's worthy of three threads.

I have a low tolerance level for twits who are incapable of using the very simple 'search' function.

This has already been blathered about by you morons and we have proven you wrong on each thread.

so go to the bottom of the idiot link and click on the link where the info came from and you will see that the entire GOP has ZERO earmarks for 2011.

good day and please rememeber to do some research for a change, it will keep you for looking like a bunch of retarded echoes.

I have a low tolerance level for twits who are incapable of using the very simple 'search' function.

Here's an idea then...rather than getting pissy about it, and posting in such threads, why not just stay the fuck out?

This has already been blathered about by you morons and we have proven you wrong on each thread.

so go to the bottom of the idiot link and click on the link where the info came from and you will see that the entire GOP has ZERO earmarks for 2011.

good day and please rememeber to do some research for a change, it will keep you for looking like a bunch of retarded echoes.

So.....then in other words, they were FOR earmarks before they were against them?

Bachmann and 13 of her Tea Party Caucus colleagues did not request any earmarks in the last Fiscal Year

If this is the case and the whole story is about bashing tea partiers for being porkers, then WHY did they use her picture as the centerfold! I mean she kept to her word, yet they want to toss her in a false light! Liberal Journalism BS tactic!

So.....then in other words, they were FOR earmarks before they were against them?

How many times has this questioned been answered for you?

Both sides have been for them for decades. Conservatives got pissed off about them and thier reps heard thier call to stop it on Nov 2nd, so some of those conservatives now have NONE and NONE will be sought by the gop in 2011.

So please tell me why the dems still want to use them as bribes to get votes when it's clear people don't like the waste b/c we dont have it to waste?

Both sides have been for them for decades. Conservatives got pissed off about them and thier reps heard thier call to stop it on Nov 2nd, so some of those conservatives now have NONE and NONE will be sought by the gop in 2011.

So please tell me why the dems still want to use them as bribes to get votes when it's clear people don't like the waste b/c we dont have it to waste?

So, the conservatives are going to take the high road and have nothing to do with earmarks, while the Democrats will still use them as bribes to get votes.

If that's true, then the Democrats will get a lot more votes, won't they?

Somehow, I doubt that any of the above will actually come to pass. My money is on the Conservatives continuing to take earmarks, and the Republicans whipping the Democrats in the next election. Anyone taking bets?

Here's an idea then...rather than getting pissy about it, and posting in such threads, why not just stay the fuck out?

Because staying the fuck out isn't nearly as much fun as pointing out stupidity. It's my civic duty to point out to stupid people that they are, in fact, stupid. Then maybe they will do something about their stupidity and not be so stupid in future.

Maybe that's why the fools keep starting new threads on the same topic. They hope that, eventually, the facts will change to suit their idiocy.

Forum List

Back