TDS 2.0

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020
It’s become quite obvious that Trump is part of the Elite gloabalist Cabal and people are still supporting Trump and get upset when a non liberal criticizes him. I call it TDS 2.0

first take a look at his endorsements for 2022

Trump RINO endorsements
[link to ballotpedia.org (secure)]

6 senators who objected
[link to www.npr.org (secure)]

You would think if you wanted to DRAIN THE SWAMP you'd endorse people who 'admit there was election fraud'.

Especially if you had the election stolen from you'd want everyone complicit in jail, not re-elected to congress.

DOES TRUMP HAVE A RULE WHERE HE ONLY SELECTS CAREER POLITICIANS, CELEBRITIES, OR RICH PEOPLE?

9 surefire RINOs. Many career swampiticians
Chuck Grassley
Marco Rubio
John Boozman
Mike Lee
Mike Crapo
Jerry Moran
Tim Scott

new incoming RINOs
Add Dr. Oz
Add J.D. Vance

Ron Johnson and Rand Paul certified the election but are strongly against the Vax and covid measures (so i lightheartedly give them a pass being that the rest of the pathetic RINOs in congress cant even fight for that)

and I'm not even going to bother counting the State Representatives and Governors (Abbott)

This on top of endorsing the vax...

telling Constituents "the best is yet to come... sit back and do nothing"

calling the DemonRats incompetant (when they're destroying the country on purpose)

He still hangs out with his buddy Lindsey Graham...

Oh and His daughter Ivanka Trump, has been honored as a young globalist lead by the WEC Forum. You know the front for the Global Elite destroying humanity, that Trump never mentions…

[link to winepressnews.com (secure)]

It’s right on her whitehouse bio archive

[link to trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov (secure)]

[link to www.naturalnews.com (secure)]

WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR TRUMPSTERS TO WAKE UP TO THE FACT THAT TRUMP HAS EITHER DEVELOPED DEMENTIA LIKE JOE OR HES ON THE SAME TEAM?????

It’s become quite obvious that Trump is part of the Elite gloabalist Cabal and people are still supporting Trump and get upset when a non liberal criticizes him. I call it TDS 2.0

Trump RINO endorsements

6 senators who objected

You would think if you wanted to DRAIN THE SWAMP you'd endorse people who 'admit there was election fraud'.

Especially if you had the election stolen from you'd want everyone complicit in jail, not re-elected to congress.

DOES TRUMP HAVE A RULE WHERE HE ONLY SELECTS CAREER POLITICIANS, CELEBRITIES, OR RICH PEOPLE?

Chuck Grassley
Marco Rubio
John Boozman
Mike Lee
Mike Crapo
Jerry Moran
Tim Scott

new incoming RINOs
Add Dr. Oz
Add J.D. Vance

Ron Johnson and Rand Paul certified the election but are strongly against the Vax and covid measures (so i lightheartedly give them a pass being that the rest of the pathetic RINOs in congress cant even fight for that)

and I'm not even going to bother counting the State Representatives and Governors (Abbott)

calling the DemonRats incompetant (when they're destroying the country on purpose)

Oh and His daughter Ivanka Trump, has been honored as a young globalist lead by the WEC Forum. You know the front for the Global Elite destroying humanity, that Trump never mentions…

WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR TRUMPSTERS TO WAKE UP TO THE FACT THAT TRUMP HAS EITHER DEVELOPED DEMENTIA LIKE JOE OR HES ON THE SAME TEAM?????
You forgot Rand Paul and Jim Jordan. They are some trump swamp monsters.

1651286484987.png

They’re going to have to build another sector. It’s best to not mix people with TDS 1.0 and TDS 2.0.

Can we throw every single politician celebrity, billionaire, and journalist in there too and start over?
The only way that can happen is with a .mil coup where the .mil dissolves the government, roots out traitors ( depending on what ideology they have) and after a certain amount of time (hopefully) have elections that will reflect said mystery ideology......Your guess is as good as mine on how it would all shake-out.

One thing is for damn sure.....You won't have access to the internet to fanaticize about it. You won't even know what is going on except in your own AO and I suspect travel will be very limited. Oh you might get the broad strokes but that is it.

Careful for what you wish for.

The only way that can happen is with a .mil coup where the .mil dissolves the government, roots out traitors ( depending on what ideology they have) and after a certain amount of time (hopefully) have elections that will reflect said mystery ideology......Your guess is as good as mine on how it would all shake-out.

One thing is for damn sure.....You won't have access to the internet to fanaticize about it. You won't even know what is going on except in your own AO and I suspect travel will be very limited. Oh you might get the broad strokes but that is it.

At the rate it's going, Pinochet 2.0 is looking better every day.

Being that all the good military members were booted out over vax mandates, the only ones who remain are WOKE bootlickers who’ll obey any command.

If anything should have been done it should have been done as soon as it was realized that a coup occurred.

But maybe both sides were in on the coup. I mean we were all warned about the mail and the sudden changes to mail in voting, yet nothing was done.

after 4 yrs
Swamp demons in jail=0

American citizens= 500

Trump RINO endorsements

6 senators who objected

Chuck Grassley
Marco Rubio
John Boozman
Mike Lee
Mike Crapo
Jerry Moran
Tim Scott

new incoming RINOs
Add Dr. Oz
Add J.D. Vance

Why are you using all caps?

Trump RINO endorsements

6 senators who objected

Chuck Grassley
Marco Rubio
John Boozman
Mike Lee
Mike Crapo
Jerry Moran
Tim Scott

new incoming RINOs
Add Dr. Oz
Add J.D. Vance

Read that garbage and then tell me QAnon is gone

Forum List

Back