Taylor Swift is republican's public enemy #1

The shitlibs have got the 12-year old voters locked up....

Which, ironically, is who they rape.

That's weird.

raise your hand dems if you like to fuck kids.jpg

If the stupid Moon Bats think Tay-Tay is going to save from Potatohead's dismal 38% approval ratings then they are going to be really disappointed.

Better crank up the Democrat bogus ballot generation machine again like they did in 2020.

It's funny how Swift is avoiding the limelight, not speaking to reporters, not asking the camera to pan to her in her seat clowning around and celebrating with Mahomes wife, but this is happening, and she never asked for it.

If you're pissed, blame the network showing the game.

For fucks sake, they cut to shit that isn't football all the time in a game. Fan reactions, the weather, the coaches, sideline players milling about, kiss cams, mascots, and of course, ooddles and oodles of commercials.

Why 20 seconds of Taylor Swift would trigger these poor fragile fucks, I have no idea.

Snowflakes gonna flake, I guess.

For fucks sake, they cut to shit that isn't football all the time in a game. Fan reactions, the weather, the coaches, sideline players milling about, kiss cams, mascots, and of course, ooddles and oodles of commercials.

Why 20 seconds of Taylor Swift would trigger these poor fragile fucks, I have no idea.

Snowflakes gonna flake, I guess.
Yea, and if you ever noticed, the refs are far less dickish in calling stupid penalties in the playoffs and Super Bowl, and that is what I like. But you're absolutely right, and for ONE TIME this season, Swift will have competition in the stands that cameras can zoom in on instead of her.

I think she should dress like Kanye West was dressed when the Rams won the Super Bowl. He completely covered his face.

Remember when they were shitting their pants about 'Anti-fa' coming to their rural backwater town, huddled in their pickups clutching their rifles bracing for the onslaught of man buns in black masks?
First it was DEI and major airlines, now it is Taylor Swift.
------------------------------------------------
Actually, what those RWNJ's fear the most....ain't Swifties, MS-13, or naughty books. Noper.

It's Bud Light becoming popular again.

Forum List

Back