Taylor Swift is republican's public enemy #1

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Did you guys know this was happening? I mean I knew there'd been some talk about her and some voter registration stuff, but now they are claiming the Superbowl is rigged because she's dating someone on the team? And apparently RWNJ "media" hosts are melting down over her influence?

Did you guys know this was happening? I mean I knew there'd been some talk about her and some voter registration stuff, but now they are claiming the Superbowl is rigged because she's dating someone on the team? And apparently RWNJ "media" hosts are melting down over her influence?

Because the MAGA fear machine always needs new enemies to maintain their siege mentality?

Remember when they were shitting their pants about 'Anti-fa' coming to their rural backwater town, huddled in their pickups clutching their rifles bracing for the onslaught of man buns in black masks?

Yeah, this is more of that shit.

I just read a post here from a moron claiming he was smarter than Taylor and that Taylor was part of the non existent deep state.

Read this link which speaks to her all around brilliance.

UFC Veteran Paige VanZant Claims Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s Romance as “100% Fake” — Recounts Her Own Experience with NFL Player (VIDEO)​

I just read a post here from a moron claiming he was smarter than Taylor and that Taylor was part of the non existent deep state.

Read this link which speaks to her all around brilliance.

So she sells a lot of music. The deep state does exist.

This is a little off the subject, but I wonder how TicketMaster is doing with her stuff. I bought tickets for some Italian singer (Bocelli something or other) last year. The tickets were $150, but I had to pay $750 for two of them - the excess going to TicketMaster.

I wonder if Swift was/is smart enough to pocket that excessive profit herself, or TicktMaster fucked her like they do everybody else.

Forum List

Back