Taylor Swift is republican's public enemy #1

Not as fast as the right wingers are unraveling, over Taylor Swift.
Same Old Song

Since Demos think and signal backwards, I'm even more obsessed with the danger coming from swift tailors. To replace skilled and careful White tailors, tribesmen from the Amazon jungle have been given asylum rights to work here. Since savages only use needles as blow darts laced with poison, the Democrats' intention is obvious. Afraid of insurrection, their Cabal wants to kill off any MAGA man who foolishly gets fittings or alterations. Those of us who haven't gotten the word yet and are not obsessed and unraveling will then die horribly from clothes poisoning. The only way we can be safe is to buy all our clothes at Goodwill stores.

Last edited:
Did you guys know this was happening? I mean I knew there'd been some talk about her and some voter registration stuff, but now they are claiming the Superbowl is rigged because she's dating someone on the team? And apparently RWNJ "media" hosts are melting down over her influence?

It’s lib loons mad scramble to get focus off of Briben and onto her they conjured up Taylor gate.
Ummm, poor poster W53....again.....we are happy to note that it was the Trumpaloons of the "Right Wing"-media that kicked this Swiftie ball onto the field.

Or....if you've got evidence that some credible members of the progressive-leaning media that did it.....well, right now is a great time to show whatcha got.

Go!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or is this entire “controversy” a media creation...."
-------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it seems then, that it must have been the "Conservative' -media that created it.

After all it was them.....Fox, OAN, various Trumpaloon bloggers and 'influencers' who initiated the 'she's a psyop Trojan-horse of the CIA'.

Now, to be sure, the progressive-side media is kinda lovin' it. And they are runnin'.....and laughin'.....with it.
They love it because it follows the pragmatic ethic of .......'if your opponent shoots thier own foot.....well, pass the ammunition'.

It also trends towards the ethic of -- if nutters are oh so earnestly trying to hang themselves......give 'em more rope.

In truth, the progressive side is laughing their skinny butts off at the conspiracy rabbit-hole the Trumpaloons have dived into.

As a committed and confirmed Independent.......I think it is a wonderfully weird but hilarious development from the angry and aggrieved who are always seeking one more damn thing to be angry about.

They all could be......and America would be.......a whole lot better if those clueless jackasses reached into their clue-bag and found.......a sense of humor.

IMHO

Ummm, poor poster W53....again.....we are happy to note that it was the Trumpaloons of the "Right Wing"-media that kicked this Swiftie ball onto the field.

Or....if you've got evidence that some credible members of the progressive-leaning media that did it.....well, right now is a great time to show whatcha got.

Go!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it seems then, that it must have been the "Conservative' -media that created it.

After all it was them.....Fox, OAN, various Trumpaloon bloggers and 'influencers' who initiated the 'she's a psyop Trojan-horse of the CIA'.

Now, to be sure, the progressive-side media is kinda lovin' it. And they are runnin'.....and laughin'.....with it.
They love it because it follows the pragmatic ethic of .......'if your opponent shoots thier own foot.....well, pass the ammunition'.

It also trends towards the ethic of -- if nutters are oh so earnestly trying to hang themselves......give 'em more rope.

In truth, the progressive side is laughing their skinny butts off at the conspiracy rabbit-hole the Trumpaloons have dived into.

As a committed and confirmed Independent.......I think it is a wonderfully weird but hilarious development from the angry and aggrieved who are always seeking one more damn thing to be angry about.

They all could be......and America would be.......a whole lot better if those clueless jackasses reached into their clue-bag and found.......a sense of humor.

IMHO
When I say media creation I mean the media finds 10 people who have a controversial take on something and report on it which creates the illusion that there a a significant number of people believe that. Both “left” and “right” media do it. And they feed off each other. They are far more interested in ratings than reporting the news. IMHO.

conspiracy.jpg

I think he had a choice unlike members of the armed forces and people working for a company that said no vax, no job.
Are you going to continue your useless attempt to help him, a worthless vaxxer? Why are you defying him by not getting your jabs?

Are you going to continue your useless attempt to help him, a worthless vaxxer? Why are you defying him by not getting your jabs?
Why is it any of your business? I make my own decisions. You should give it a try.

Forum List

Back