Taylor Swift is republican's public enemy #1

It is realistic to believe that she will help Biden. Since I am a thinker I am able to acknowledge that. Since you are Not, you never would be able to.
It’s the primary difference between realism and wishes.
Somebody needs to help Biden. And she is pretty young and has plenty of sexual experience shown by one of her videos of her singing.

"You talk as if you cling to her skirt."

Do this Bobert: Post up your best posed selfie pic of yourself. Someone here will get it forwarded to Ms Swift. She may like what she sees and go through the management of USMB and get your contact information.

If that happens, let us know how it goes.

Good luck.

ps.....free advice, and worth every penny: Find a sense of humor. It helps in so many situations. Trust me. ;)

So the anti-science, know it all's, skipped their jabs. Big f'n deal. But they should not go running to the taxpayer paid House infirmary when they get the sniffles. They should use their internet "doctors"!
Everything about Covid is anti-science. The vax is a bio weapon. Period.

1706911711183.png

I'm 77 years old. I'm into 50s and 60s music. However, I greatly admire Taylor Swift for her morals, talent, and choice of politics! She is a great role model for the younger generation. Go Taylor!
What do you know of her "morals?"

Do this Bobert: Post up your best posed selfie pic of yourself. Someone here will get it forwarded to Ms Swift. She may like what she sees and go through the management of USMB and get your contact information.

If that happens, let us know how it goes.

Good luck.

ps.....free advice, and worth every penny: Find a sense of humor. It helps in so many situations. Trust me. ;)
I always laugh when appropriate. PS, you need a spelling lesson. It is not Bobert.

It’s another Faked Up lib loon “issue”
By Fox?
By Jeanine Pirro?
By OAN?
By Ramswamy?
By Lora Loomer?
Sean Hannity?

Umm, good poster W53......here's a clue for the clueful:

Those folks who kicked this Swiftie ball onto the field and keep running with it ain't "lib loons". Trust me.

So, W53..........Here's More Rope. ;)

By Fox?
By Jeanine Pirro?
By OAN?
By Ramswamy?
By Lora Loomer?
Sean Hannity?

Umm, good poster W53......here's a clue for the clueful:

Those folks who kicked this Swiftie ball onto the field and keep running with it ain't "lib loons". Trust me.

So, W53..........Here's More Rope. ;)
By Fox?
By Jeanine Pirro?
By OAN?
By Ramswamy?
By Lora Loomer?
Sean Hannity?

I am shocked you now claim to be a huge fan of those you name.

Ah, Bobert......it's a fake name for an avataree who posts anonymously ...so......it can be whatever you want it to be.
Or anyone wants it to be.

There's really no skin in the game, is there?
Well you gave me permission chunkycoat.

It’s fine. It’s entertainment. It’s lib loons mad scramble to get focus off of Briben and onto their conjured up Taylor gate.
How dumb and whiny, since it's the white wing media (your faves) having the Grade A hissy fit. It was even posted in this thread.

So I am curious as to who you are trying to fool. Yourself?

When I was her age, over 40 years ago, I was as loyal a Democrat as she is now. I managed to study both parties and once I quit the Democrats, my heart stopped hurting over shit I had no control over at all. She has to learn she has no control.

You mean when the old KKK Democrats switched to Republicans? Funny...

You mean when the old KKK Democrats switched to Republicans? Funny...
At least you admit it was the Democrats who were and still are the racists. But they did not switch at all. In fact then living in CA, I can honestly state I never so much as met any of the KKK.

Folks do not fall for the canard that Democrats decided to quit the Democrat's and became racists like the KKK. It is a lie.

Were I then a racist Democrat, I would have remained a Democrat. Like Joe Biden in fact.

Forum List

Back