Tax Returns and Debates...

You could ask the same type of question about Hillary Clinton in regards to press conferences she hasn't held one since December 4 2015 when she answered a grand total of seven questions from gathered journalists. You think the reason is there might be some questions asked she would just as soon not deal with yet her die hard supporters won't care that she hasn't done a press conference in almost eight months now. Yes I know that doing press conferences is not a requirement for running for President before any Hillary supporters point it out.

try to be just a tiny bit fair here......How many hours did Hillary sit before the grilling of Trey Gowdy's lynching committee? Do you think those right wing representatives were less interested than journalists?

Hillary will be on Fox News Sunday tomorrow to answer questions...:tomato:

Fact is that when Trump's taxes are released it will show him to be a crook.

actually, its his dealings with the Russians that has our "beloved" Trump a bit worried.

Often, the few die-hard Trump supporters when asked as to the "why" Donald-baby has not wanted to release his tax returns, respond with: "He doesn't have to......such disclosure is not a Constitutional requirement..."

Well, that response satisfies ONLY those Trump acolytes who, as Trump himself stated, would back him even if he shot someone on NYC's 5th Avenue.

Another non-Constitutional requirement for candidates to the oval office, has been the debates. The question then arises as to how many right wing Trump supporters would back Trump if the guy ALSO refused to participate in the debates with Clinton, citing media-biases, unfair questioning and the very real likelihood that at each debate he will be asked, "where are your tax returns?".......
I hate Trump. I will not vote for him.

He does not need to disclose his tax returns.

Romney would have been better off not to.

Trump and Hillary are already scheduled for 3 debates as usual. If he backs out now he will be seen as a chicken.

Your ilk want his tax returns to misrepresent and lie about.....sorry, no returns for you!

What there to "lie" about? if there's NOTHING to hide, my "ilk" would be silenced.....in the same way that YOUR ilk was silenced (well, mostly) when Obama agreed to have released his Hawaiian BC.

Because Democrats are stupid, unquestioning dumb asses who don't question what you are told by your masters
You should leave NY.

You belong in WV.

Let's hope Trump refuses to release those tax returns all the way up to election day.

You could ask the same type of question about Hillary Clinton in regards to press conferences she hasn't held one since December 4 2015 when she answered a grand total of seven questions from gathered journalists. You think the reason is there might be some questions asked she would just as soon not deal with yet her die hard supporters won't care that she hasn't done a press conference in almost eight months now. Yes I know that doing press conferences is not a requirement for running for President before any Hillary supporters point it out.

try to be just a tiny bit fair here......How many hours did Hillary sit before the grilling of Trey Gowdy's lynching committee? Do you think those right wing representatives were less interested than journalists?
That was about one topic do you honestly think every question at a press conference will be about the same thing? The truth is Hillary has never had a good realtionship with press nor the skill to deal with them that Bill had which is why she ducks them as much as she can.

Traitor Trump is already making excuses to back out of the debates, the little handed chicken POS!

Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump
As usual, Hillary & the Dems are trying to rig the debates so 2 are up against major NFL games. Same as last time w/ Bernie. Unacceptable!

8:03 PM - 29 Jul 2016

The DNC or Crooked Hillary ain't setting the agenda....Trump will destroy her on his own terms, where and when he chooses....you Rats are going to get the smash-mouth edition.

Often, the few die-hard Trump supporters when asked as to the "why" Donald-baby has not wanted to release his tax returns, respond with: "He doesn't have to......such disclosure is not a Constitutional requirement..."

Well, that response satisfies ONLY those Trump acolytes who, as Trump himself stated, would back him even if he shot someone on NYC's 5th Avenue.

Another non-Constitutional requirement for candidates to the oval office, has been the debates. The question then arises as to how many right wing Trump supporters would back Trump if the guy ALSO refused to participate in the debates with Clinton, citing media-biases, unfair questioning and the very real likelihood that at each debate he will be asked, "where are your tax returns?".......
Its not Trump that scares me. He's just a run of a mill demagogue. Its how eager his sycophants are to ignore their own standards, to excuse *anything* the man does that frightens me.

Trump himself has argued that such tax returns should be released by a presidential candidate by April 1st. But as is so common, Trump's standards don't apply to Trump.

And the glassy eyed conservative sheep just nod and chew their cud. They are the republican party now. Trump is the GOP.

Last edited:
Traitor Trump is already making excuses to back out of the debates, the little handed chicken POS!
He's not backing out he is just not going to allow her to hide the debate from the American people like her and Debbie blabbermouth Schultz did to Bernie.

He's not backing out he is just not going to allow her to hide the debate from the American people like her and Debbie blabbermouth Schultz did to Bernie.

Exactly....new NFL season, nobody wants to watch the fat old traitorous witch have a coughing fit.
coughing.gif

Your ilk want his tax returns to misrepresent and lie about.....sorry, no returns for you!

What there to "lie" about? if there's NOTHING to hide, my "ilk" would be silenced.....in the same way that YOUR ilk was silenced (well, mostly) when Obama agreed to have released his Hawaiian BC.

Because Democrats are stupid, unquestioning dumb asses who don't question what you are told by your masters
You should leave NY.

You belong in WV.
I lived in NY and Connecticut for many years, but I'm now in North Carolina.

And you're either a liar or an idiot if you think Democrats are going to honestly assess his tax returns. Feel behind your ears, it is actually wet, isn't it?

Trump once revealed his income tax returns. They showed he didn’t pay a cent.

Trump once revealed his income tax returns. They showed he didn’t pay a cent.

Perfect example....he lost money for a couple years on various ventures and you're calling him a tax cheat.....This is why you get nothing more on his taxes....He owes you dirtbags nothing but contempt.

The Pinocchio Test

Trump falsely claims that voters would learn nothing from his tax returns. To the contrary, voters would learn a lot of information that Trump has long tried to hide from the public. Tax returns would help lift a veil of secrecy about Trump’s finances — and let voters know whether his claims about his wealth and charitable giving are true, or if he’s just a bombastic man behind the curtain akin to the Wizard of Oz.

Four Pinocchios

pinocchio_4.jpg

Trump’s false claim that ‘there’s nothing to learn’ from his tax returns

Trump himself has argued that such tax returns should be released by a presidential candidate by April 1st. But as is so common, Trump's standards don't apply to Trump.

The release of one's tax returns has been done by ALL presidential candidates for 40 years....except for Trump although he derided Romney for not releasing his taxes early enough AND Trump once claimed that he would release his tax returns once Obama released his long form BC........Trump backed out of that promise also.

Forum List

Back