Tax Returns and Debates...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Often, the few die-hard Trump supporters when asked as to the "why" Donald-baby has not wanted to release his tax returns, respond with: "He doesn't have to......such disclosure is not a Constitutional requirement..."

Well, that response satisfies ONLY those Trump acolytes who, as Trump himself stated, would back him even if he shot someone on NYC's 5th Avenue.

Another non-Constitutional requirement for candidates to the oval office, has been the debates. The question then arises as to how many right wing Trump supporters would back Trump if the guy ALSO refused to participate in the debates with Clinton, citing media-biases, unfair questioning and the very real likelihood that at each debate he will be asked, "where are your tax returns?".......

Trump supporters seem like people that never had anyone to support them as children. Very angry and in need of reassurance of any kind. Poor lost souls that never got the hugs they needed.

State the Law that requires a Presidential Candidate to release their Tax Returns?

Often, the few die-hard Trump supporters when asked as to the "why" Donald-baby has not wanted to release his tax returns, respond with: "He doesn't have to......such disclosure is not a Constitutional requirement..."

Well, that response satisfies ONLY those Trump acolytes who, as Trump himself stated, would back him even if he shot someone on NYC's 5th Avenue.

Another non-Constitutional requirement for candidates to the oval office, has been the debates. The question then arises as to how many right wing Trump supporters would back Trump if the guy ALSO refused to participate in the debates with Clinton, citing media-biases, unfair questioning and the very real likelihood that at each debate he will be asked, "where are your tax returns?".......

There's no chance Trump would pass on debating the arrogant, lying, horrible speaker that is Hitlary, don't sweat it

Trump supporters seem like people that never had anyone to support them as children. Very angry and in need of reassurance of any kind. Poor lost souls that never got the hugs they needed.

Hillary supporters seem like people who never got a telemarketing call and believe anything they are told no matter how much she is proven to be a liar

• Banned
State the Law that requires a Presidential Candidate to release their Tax Returns?

Reading comprehension issues????

I clearly stated in the O/P that releasing tax returns is NOT a constitutional requirement.......The point that I'm trying to make is that since debates are ALSO not a constitutional requirement, should Trump by-pass debating as he has by-passed the release of his tax returns?

Reading comprehension issues????

I clearly stated in the O/P that releasing tax returns is NOT a constitutional requirement.......The point that I'm trying to make is that since debates are ALSO not a constitutional requirement, should Trump by-pass debating as he has by-passed the release of his tax returns?

Why would he bypass a chance to denigrate Hiliary? There is quite a difference between making public your tax returns and participating in a debate.

• Banned

Very true........As other potential despots had concluded, you can easily appeal to those in need of a "father-figure"........and when the democratic governmental precepts have failed them, they'll shop around for another "father"....

Note the use of the personal pronoun "I" much used by Trump, versus almost all other candidates (both parties) who use the pronoun "WE"......

• Banned
Why would he bypass a chance to denigrate Hiliary? There is quite a difference between making public your tax returns and participating in a debate.

Because your assumption is moronic that Hillary...with all her many, many flaws......would be denigrated by someone whose only "talent" is bullying.

Why would he cancel the debates?

Hillary is fucked, debating trump is like debating the liberal children on here.

Your ilk want his tax returns to misrepresent and lie about.....sorry, no returns for you! :popcorn:

Were I a moderator on the first debate, I would open up the questioning with this:

"Mr. Trump, you've agreed to attend these debates although it is NOT a constitutional requirement, why would you then NOT release your tax returns that are also not a constitutional requirement"???

Your ilk want his tax returns to misrepresent and lie about.....sorry, no returns for you!

What there to "lie" about? if there's NOTHING to hide, my "ilk" would be silenced.....in the same way that YOUR ilk was silenced (well, mostly) when Obama agreed to have released his Hawaiian BC.

Were I a moderator on the first debate, I would open up the questioning with this:

"Mr. Trump, you've agreed to attend these debates although it is NOT a constitutional requirement, why would you then NOT release your tax returns that are also not a constitutional requirement"???
The public has no right to know what I make and no right to know who I donate money too.
There is such thing as an American's Right to Privacy

And you'd follow it up with, "Hillary, you've agreed to attend these debates although it is NOT a constitutional requirement, why would you then NOT release the texts of your Wall Street speeches"???

Right? You wouldn't want to be a hypocrite, would you?

Your ilk want his tax returns to misrepresent and lie about.....sorry, no returns for you!

What there to "lie" about? if there's NOTHING to hide, my "ilk" would be silenced.....in the same way that YOUR ilk was silenced (well, mostly) when Obama agreed to have released his Hawaiian BC.

Because Democrats are stupid, unquestioning dumb asses who don't question what you are told by your masters

The public has no right to know what I make and no right to know who I donate money too.
There is such thing as an American's Right to Privacy

Bullshit......NOT when you want to basically be in charge of the greatest country on earth. You may have the "right" to be insane, but when opting to run a country, your insanity should not be a private issue.

And you'd follow it up with, "Hillary, you've agreed to attend these debates although it is NOT a constitutional requirement, why would you then NOT release the texts of your Wall Street speeches"???

Moronic retort......Here:

Name the presidential candidates who have long-followed the custom of releasing their speeches
...and then Name the presidential candidates who have long-followed the custom of releasing their tax returns.

Let's see which of the TWO above lists is longer......

Forum List

Back