Tax Returns and Debates...

Link this claim or ESAD.

IRS Commissioner John Koskinen said Republican ....Donald Trump is able to release his tax returns despite the audit that’s being conducted.

“We take seriously our obligation to protect taxpayer information, their private information, whether it’s their name, their activity, whatever they’re doing with us is private and it’s protected by statute....So I can’t comment on anybody’s comments particularly about their own situation. What I have said is that even when we are dealing with someone, their tax return is their own possession and they can do what they would like with it" Koskinen said.

.IRS Commissioner: Trump Can Release His Tax Returns

Link this claim or ESAD.

IRS Commissioner John Koskinen said Republican ....Donald Trump is able to release his tax returns despite the audit that’s being conducted.

“We take seriously our obligation to protect taxpayer information, their private information, whether it’s their name, their activity, whatever they’re doing with us is private and it’s protected by statute....So I can’t comment on anybody’s comments particularly about their own situation. What I have said is that even when we are dealing with someone, their tax return is their own possession and they can do what they would like with it" Koskinen said.

.IRS Commissioner: Trump Can Release His Tax Returns

The same John Koskinen who Congress has sent articles of impeachment to the DOJ for multiple counts of perjury? :lol:

The IRS says nothing prevents Trump from releasing his returns. His cult follower suckers just continue to believe the pathological liars crap.

You again? This is why it's useless to destroy you losers in a debate...you don't have the dignity to just shut up and slink off.

Koskinen would be in prison if this nation wasn't so corrupt. He can kiss my ass. Trump should call his treasonous ass out.

No entrenched politician elites in DC and the federal massive work force and suck up media wants to see change. They all have it made folks. The corruption has to end and Trump just may be the one to bring that change. They know that and will say and or print anything to try and harm Trump. It's all BS. We all know Trump. The one we don't know is dishonest Hillary.

Koskinen would be in prison if this nation wasn't so corrupt. He can kiss my ass. Trump should call his treasonous ass out.

the question raised, moron, was NOT about whether you liked Koskinen....but about IRS regulations.

BTW, Trump DID release his tax returns while under audit in 2012.

The IRS says nothing prevents Trump from releasing his returns. His cult follower suckers just continue to believe the pathological liars crap.

You again? This is why it's useless to destroy you losers in a debate...you don't have the dignity to just shut up and slink off.
You got bitch slapped, so you are the one who should just shut up and slink off.

You got bitch slapped, so you are the one who should just shut up and slink off.

Keep smokin that rope, fool. :eusa_eh:

reefermadness_zpsttelwiwl.gif

the question raised, moron, was NOT about whether you liked Koskinen....but about IRS regulations.
I don't care what the question was moron. The man Mr Koskien is a trader to our nation and should be impeached and jailed....moron!

I don't care what the question was moron. The man Mr Koskien is a trader to our nation and should be impeached and jailed....moron!

Did he "trade" in cigarettes. pelts, ivory husks, etc. LOL

( I left out the term "moron" from your screen name since it is self-evident.)

You could ask the same type of question about Hillary Clinton in regards to press conferences she hasn't held one since December 4 2015 when she answered a grand total of seven questions from gathered journalists. You think the reason is there might be some questions asked she would just as soon not deal with yet her die hard supporters won't care that she hasn't done a press conference in almost eight months now. Yes I know that doing press conferences is not a requirement for running for President before any Hillary supporters point it out.

Fact is that when Trump's taxes are released it will show him to be a crook.

Forum List

Back