Tax Returns and Debates...

And you're either a liar or an idiot if you think Democrats are going to honestly assess his tax returns. Feel behind your ears, it is actually wet, isn't it?

Moron, no party is "assessing" Trump's tax returns......Judging if the guy is a sham about his worth, his donations, his investments, YES.

Let him NOT release them and everyone's skepticism as to why he does not do so, is BETTER than any "assessment"..

That was about one topic do you honestly think every question at a press conference will be about the same thing? The truth is Hillary has never had a good realtionship with press nor the skill to deal with them that Bill had which is why she ducks them as much as she can.

tell you what.......

You and your ilk run on the platform that Hillary is too shy or too afraid to have a press conference and see what that gets you....

For myself, I'll be harping on Trump's refusal to show his tax returns as done by ALL candidates for 40 years.....and I'll see what that gets me and other progressives.

Deal????

Perfect example....he lost money for a couple years on various ventures and you're calling him a tax cheat.....This is why you get nothing more on his taxes....He owes you dirtbags nothing but contempt.

Well,Horny....lots of Americans "lost money on bad investments"....do you think they ALSO paid zero on taxes??? Of course,Trump can claim that during those couple of years he was destitute and homeless and was begging for change on the boardwalk of Atlantic City.

That was about one topic do you honestly think every question at a press conference will be about the same thing? The truth is Hillary has never had a good realtionship with press nor the skill to deal with them that Bill had which is why she ducks them as much as she can.

tell you what.......

You and your ilk run on the platform that Hillary is too shy or too afraid to have a press conference and see what that gets you....

For myself, I'll be harping on Trump's refusal to show his tax returns as done by ALL candidates for 40 years.....and I'll see what that gets me and other progressives.

Deal????
You can Harp on anything you like I could care less neither Trumps taxes or Hillary's lack of prees conferences matter to me the only reason I bring up the press conferences is to highlight silly and irrelevant arguments can be made against both candidates. So you go ahead and harp on the silly and irrelevant and I will continue to point it out.

So you go ahead and harp on the silly and irrelevant and I will continue to point it out.

Great.....I''ll note that to right wingers like you the refusal of a candidate to submit one's tax returns as other shave done for 40 years, is considered "silly" and "irrelevant"....LOL

So you go ahead and harp on the silly and irrelevant and I will continue to point it out.

Great.....I''ll note that to right wingers like you the refusal of a candidate to submit one's tax returns as other shave done for 40 years, is considered "silly" and "irrelevant"....LOL
And I will note that to left wingers like you that candidates refusing to do press conferences and answer questions from the press a tradition that has been around for a hell of a lot longer than 40 years is no big deal. Later num nuts.

And I will note that to left wingers like you that candidates refusing to do press conferences and answer questions from the press a tradition that has been around for a hell of a lot longer than 40 years is no big deal. Later num nuts.

The difference is that Hillary may choose to have a news conference any day that she chooses...but Trump will always refuse to show his tax returns because there's something that he does not want people to know about.....

To paraphrase Churchill when told by a bitchy old woman that he was drunk........Winston retorted: "Madam, tomorrow I will be sober, but you dear lady will still be an ugly hag."

I doubt that the parallel will sink into your half brain.

Trump once revealed his income tax returns. They showed he didn’t pay a cent.

Trump once revealed his income tax returns. They showed he didn’t pay a cent.

Perfect example....he lost money for a couple years on various ventures and you're calling him a tax cheat.....This is why you get nothing more on his taxes....He owes you dirtbags nothing but contempt.

The Pinocchio Test

Trump falsely claims that voters would learn nothing from his tax returns. To the contrary, voters would learn a lot of information that Trump has long tried to hide from the public. Tax returns would help lift a veil of secrecy about Trump’s finances — and let voters know whether his claims about his wealth and charitable giving are true, or if he’s just a bombastic man behind the curtain akin to the Wizard of Oz.

Four Pinocchios

pinocchio_4.jpg

Trump’s false claim that ‘there’s nothing to learn’ from his tax returns

You're the liar, you don't give a shit what his returns actually show. You just want talking points from your Lords, the Democrat party to mindlessly intone

And you're either a liar or an idiot if you think Democrats are going to honestly assess his tax returns. Feel behind your ears, it is actually wet, isn't it?

Moron, no party is "assessing" Trump's tax returns......Judging if the guy is a sham about his worth, his donations, his investments, YES.

Let him NOT release them and everyone's skepticism as to why he does not do so, is BETTER than any "assessment"..

Again the lie that his tax returns will show his "worth." They don't. Anyone who paid taxes before would know that. You're just a welfare whore and a mindless shill who wants your masters to feed you talking points to repeat

Again the lie that his tax returns will show his "worth."

True.....the tax returns would not reveal his "worth"....but they WOULD reveal his annual income, would they not? Voters can then make some guesses as to his worth.

Again the lie that his tax returns will show his "worth."

True.....the tax returns would not reveal his "worth"....but they WOULD reveal his annual income, would they not? Voters can then make some guesses as to his worth.

How would you do that? So out of curiosity, what worth would make you vote for him? A range is fine

Why Trump's finances matter

Ultimately this all matters because Trump's case for himself as a candidate hinges crucially on his alleged business prowess.

He has no record in elected or appointed office, hasn't served in the military, and hasn't really been involved in policy-making or public affairs in any way.

But everyone knows that he is a rich and successful businessman, right, in part because he talks about it constantly and in part because a large element of his business consists of sticking his name on things. But how rich and how successful is he, actually?

The controversy over Donald Trump's tax returns, explained

Why Trump's finances matter

Ultimately this all matters because Trump's case for himself as a candidate hinges crucially on his alleged business prowess.

He has no record in elected or appointed office, hasn't served in the military, and hasn't really been involved in policy-making or public affairs in any way.

But everyone knows that he is a rich and successful businessman, right, in part because he talks about it constantly and in part because a large element of his business consists of sticking his name on things. But how rich and how successful is he, actually?

The controversy over Donald Trump's tax returns, explained

The record of politicians is a disaster

How about the Clinton Foundation releasing their complete list of donors, including the ones hidden in out of country "affiliates"?

How would you do that? So out of curiosity, what worth would make you vote for him? A range is fine

Actually I really do not care how much Trump is worth......What I care about is that since his business savvy is the ONLY asset he is bringing to the political table, we demand to know WHERE that wealth comes from and HOW that wealth is invested (and where it is invested.)

Actually I really do not care how much Trump is worth......What I care about is that since his business savvy is the ONLY asset he is bringing to the political table, we demand to know WHERE that wealth comes from and HOW that wealth is invested (and where it is invested.)

OK, that works. So what are you looking for in his taxes that would make you vote for him?

How about the Clinton Foundation releasing their complete list of donors, including the ones hidden in out of country "affiliates"?

Here, moron, are the Clinton Foundations Tax Records....Have fun !!!

Annual Reports

Audited Financial Statements & IRS Form 990s
2014 | 2013 | 2013 amended | 2012 | 2012 amended | 2011 | 2011 amended | 2010 | 2010 amended | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998

These are not the complete records by a long shot, bub.

OK, that works. So what are you looking for in his taxes that would make you vote for him?

Nothing would make me vote for the clown......I don't care if he's a rich or a poor clown. but I DO care if he is a LYING clown since so many of you nitwits "think" that he is the "answer".........

Mussolini was not a rich clown.

Forum List

Back