Tax Returns and Debates...

The public has no right to know what I make and no right to know who I donate money too.
There is such thing as an American's Right to Privacy

Bullshit......NOT when you want to basically be in charge of the greatest country on earth. You may have the "right" to be insane, but when opting to run a country, your insanity should not be a private issue.
Really? Then you do not believe in an American's Right to Privacy. So you also do not believe any candidates records should be sealed. Like Obama's College transcripts. So you would have no problem with the IRS creating a website where anyone could pull up the tax returns of anyone who filed a return. I would hate to live in your America

And you'd follow it up with, "Hillary, you've agreed to attend these debates although it is NOT a constitutional requirement, why would you then NOT release the texts of your Wall Street speeches"???

Moronic retort......Here:

Name the presidential candidates who have long-followed the custom of releasing their speeches
...and then Name the presidential candidates who have long-followed the custom of releasing their tax returns.

Let's see which of the TWO above lists is longer......

Yes, I know it's a moronic retort. You'd never question a Democrat or hold them to the same standard as a Republican. Silly kaz

Really? Then you do not believe in an American's Right to Privacy. So you also do not believe any candidates records should be sealed. Like Obama's College transcripts. So you would have no problem with the IRS creating a website where anyone could pull up the tax returns of anyone who filed a return. I would hate to live in your America

hey, moron,we are talking about someone who wants to be president and not your local gardener.

Why should a presidential candidate release his or her health status....after all, that is a private issue also, right?

hey, moron,we are talking about someone who wants to be president and not your local gardener.

Why should a presidential candidate release his or her health status....after all, that is a private issue also, right?

Do you think congress should pass a law forcing Trump to disclose his taxes?

How quickly do we forget how Trump insisted total transparency of Obama , and gave him Hell for years...
Wants to hold back, and be secretive about his tax returns.
He is running for president, you don't hold back your finances..He could be a cheat and a fraud , we need to know that.
Total Hypocrisy from the far right.

images
upload_2016-7-30_8-47-5.jpeg

Trump supporters seem like people that never had anyone to support them as children. Very angry and in need of reassurance of any kind. Poor lost souls that never got the hugs they needed.

Hillary supporters seem like people who never got a telemarketing call and believe anything they are told no matter how much she is proven to be a liar
Trump is by far the biggest liar in Presidential candidate history. His lies are endless.

How quickly do we forget how Trump insisted total transparency of Obama , and gave him Hell for years...
He is running for president, you don't hold back your finances..He could be a cheat and a fraud , we need to know that.

images
View attachment 83688

Totally different, there s no requirement that a Presidential candidate make a minimum salary or donate a certain amount a year, there is a requirement that the Presidential candidate be a natural born citizen of the United States

images
View attachment 83688

The birth certificate is over an issue that actually is in the Constitution.

Also, Obama did claim he was born in Kenya, Trump did not claim anything about his taxes. Obama was a moron. If a Republican said something that stupid, you'd never let it go

I haven't found information on who'll be the moderator of the first (9/26) and third (10/19) debates. Guessing there'll be negotiations between the camps and CPD on who they find acceptable. The 2nd presidential debate (10/9) is town hall style with questions posed by uncommitted voters as picked by Gallop.

I haven't a clue who would be the most neutral moderator. It seems to me both candidates have plenty to fear.

(The CPD will select and announce moderators later this summer.)
CPD: Commission on Presidential Debates Announces Format for 2016 General Election Debates

Last edited:
What there to "lie" about? if there's NOTHING to hide, my "ilk" would be silenced.....in the same way that YOUR ilk was silenced (well, mostly) when Obama agreed to have released his Hawaiian BC.

You're lying already...there is no "Hawaiian" BC...it's a fake and a poorly done fake. You want to do with Trump's returns like you did to Romney....misrepresent what's in them, lie about lying about them when you are caught, and ignite more envy/class-warfare. You should be more concerned about the Clinturd Foundation that had to amend returns in order to please their pals at the IRS instead of being indicted for income tax evasion.

Were I a moderator on the first debate, I would open up the questioning with this:

"Mr. Trump, you've agreed to attend these debates although it is NOT a constitutional requirement, why would you then NOT release your tax returns that are also not a constitutional requirement"???

And you'd deserve the puzzled buzz in the audience while Trump asked security to remove you. :alcoholic:

What there to "lie" about? if there's NOTHING to hide, my "ilk" would be silenced.....in the same way that YOUR ilk was silenced (well, mostly) when Obama agreed to have released his Hawaiian BC.

You're lying already...there is no "Hawaiian" BC...it's a fake and a poorly done fake. You want to do with Trump's returns like you did to Romney....misrepresent what's in them, lie about lying about them when you are caught, and ignite more envy/class-warfare. You should be more concerned about the Clinturd Foundation that had to amend returns in order to please their pals at the IRS instead of being indicted for income tax evasion.
It's just lame to fall back on that birther crap as a defense for Trump hiding his tax returns. And all the crap about the Clinton Foundation is crap also. The audits and documents are online for viewing.
If Trump doesn't want to release his tax returns because they are being audited, what about the ones from previous years that are not being audited. Why can't he release the ones from 2014, 2013 or even further back that have already been audited?

It's just lame to fall back on that birther crap as a defense for Trump hiding his tax returns. And all the crap about the Clinton Foundation is crap also. The audits and documents are online for viewing.
If Trump doesn't want to release his tax returns because they are being audited, what about the ones from previous years that are not being audited. Why can't he release the ones from 2014, 2013 or even further back that have already been audited?

I didn't bring up Barry's fake BC...your little buddy did and I smacked him for it. Trump's tax returns are none of your fucking business as your returns (if you have any) are to him......got it?

I didn't bring up Barry's fake BC...your little buddy did and I smacked him for it. Trump's tax returns are none of your fucking business as your returns (if you have any) are to him......got it?
I am a voter and Trump's returns are my business if I and other voters say they are our business. He will lose votes and his refusal to release his taxes will hang over him, cause him to be viewed with suspicion and support the claim that he is a fraud and a crook.
What is Trump hiding?

I am a voter and Trump's returns are my business if I and other voters say they are our business. He will lose votes and his refusal to release his taxes will hang over him, cause him to be viewed with suspicion and support the claim that he is a fraud and a crook.
What is Trump hiding?

You being a voter changes nothing....you're a voyeur wanting to window peek into a rich man's world. He's spent $55M on his campaign at this point...that's none of your business either but he revealed it without coaxing.....and that's all you're getting....where's Hillary's return? I bet it's as fake as Barry's hoax BC.

.......and, my friend, IRS regs. do NOT prohibit one from releasing his tax returns while being audited. The refusal to release them is strictly based on Trump's own fears. The issue, however, will not go away.

Indeed, fuck the first amendment, right Horny?

Name ain't "horny", asshole...and WTF does the 1st Amendment have to do with anything? You cretins just throw words around and expect us to teach you something....FAIL.

.......and, my friend, IRS regs. do NOT prohibit one from releasing his tax returns while being audited. The refusal to release them is strictly based on Trump's own fears. The issue, however, will not go away.

Link this claim or ESAD.

Forum List

Back