Tax refund gun.

Do you really want a .357 with weak hands?

Its just my fingers. Got the RA beginning. I can load about 9-10 9mm, it’s the last few that get me. .357 is docile if you know how to work with it. It’s a real loud ass fire belching dragon in a snubby little barrel though. I can do it.

View attachment 243486 I have a hard time loading magazines with my fingers being old. So I was looking at revolvers. I’m thinking I need this.
/----/ I really miss living down south where I could walk into a store and buy a nice handgun like this, then take it to a range and practice. Fredo Cuomo just made gun ownership in NY even harder - for law abiding citizens at least.

That’s a bummer. Come to Texas. We have a shitton of NY exiles.

Embezzlers, mob snitches, or both? If your hands are weaker, I'd recommend getting a .357 and loading it with .38s

Big fan of .38 spcl. I was thinking the same, but I like my .357. The grip is a not as skinny as it looks. This gun is a beefcake.

Don't you mean 'magazine' loaders........? :eusa_whistle:

semantics
No, I'm just being pedantic........ and not using the vulgar vernacular.........

You know, when I was looking for one..they were like $40 and I'm like.."Kiss my ass". Now they're everywhere..it's on the list.
Magazines or clips?

Whichever you stuff in a glock handle.
Hate Glocks, don't like their ergonomics, they don't fit my hands.

semantics
No, I'm just being pedantic........ and not using the vulgar vernacular.........

You know, when I was looking for one..they were like $40 and I'm like.."Kiss my ass". Now they're everywhere..it's on the list.
Magazines or clips?

That’s very common. I have never met anyone who is luke warm on them. They fit me like a glove.

semantics

Magazines or clips?

That model 10 fits my hand like a glove. It's just too damn big to walk around with. I don't like automatics..not with one in the chamber in my pocket. :eusa_naughty:

I gonna get a Taurus snubby..probly 3-3/12 if I can.

semantics

Magazines or clips?

same here; I really like My CZ SP-01. Fits in the hand like it belongs there.

CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical Urban Grey Suppressor-Ready - CZ-USA

One day I'll buy a can for it.

Magazines or clips?

That model 10 fits my hand like a glove. It's just too damn big to walk around with. I don't like automatics..not with one in the chamber in my pocket. :eusa_naughty:

I gonna get a Taurus snubby..probly 3-3/12 if I can.

years ago I had a Taurus model 66, based on a S&W medium frame 66. 4" barrel, great .357

make sure to put the ear plugs in B4 the first round; those Rem. 158 gr. SJHP are fvcking LOUD .....

View attachment 243486 I have a hard time loading magazines with my fingers being old. So I was looking at revolvers. I’m thinking I need this.
/----/ I really miss living down south where I could walk into a store and buy a nice handgun like this, then take it to a range and practice. Fredo Cuomo just made gun ownership in NY even harder - for law abiding citizens at least.
I reached under the seat, and punched out the first chance I got; from that shithole. It was beyond fucked back in the 90’s. It’s unfucking real now. Outside of the poverty induced hostage situation that afflicts western New York and upstate... I don’t know how they retain the population they do...

I reached under the seat, and punched out the first chance I got; from that shithole. It was beyond fucked back in the 90’s. It’s unfucking real now. Outside of the poverty induced hostage situation that afflicts western New York and upstate... I don’t know how they retain the population they do...

Large welfare population there.

Magazines or clips?

That’s very common. I have never met anyone who is luke warm on them. They fit me like a glove.
I have monster hands, they're huge. The funny thing is the one that fit me the best was an old CZ52, described by one person as having the ergonomics of a two by four nailed to a mouse trap....... :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

Magazines or clips?

I have monster hands, they're huge. The funny thing is the one that fit me the best was an old CZ52, described by one person as having the ergonomics of a two by four nailed to a mouse trap....... :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

Da fuq kinda bullets are those? :eek:

Magazines or clips?

same here; I really like My CZ SP-01. Fits in the hand like it belongs there.

CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical Urban Grey Suppressor-Ready - CZ-USA

One day I'll buy a can for it.
I also like my CZ82 and my Polish P64.

Magazines or clips?

hqdefault.jpg

Da fuq kinda bullets are those? :eek:
7.62X25, designed to penetrate class 2 body armor.........

I remember the first time I fired it at the range, I heard from two stalls down; "what the fuck was that?" :lol:

/---/ I'd love to get the hell out but we have grandkids here and we help with babysitting. Ain't going nowhere.

He doesn't like guns.

He'd rather wack them in the delivery room

Security six in .357 doesn't kick so bad. I remember burnt fingers, though. I wonder if the barrel gap was a little too big. I have a model 10 with no problems like that. As far as recoil, you could always load it up with .38s. I plan in getting a snubby .357 for pocket carry. Whopping 4 shots, but better than nothing.
Charter Bulldog 44 special

/---/ I'd love to get the hell out but we have grandkids here and we help with babysitting. Ain't going nowhere.
Bummer. I got out as soon as the MEPS cleared me... Never looked back.I still visit to see family, and friends. The hiking and natural scene is as good as it gets. But fuck living there!

Forum List

Back