Tax Day rhetoric aside, Americans' bills are lower

I ask a perfectly legitimate question about states right and get called a "shiteater"....and I am the one upset? Yeah...

This post is just another Hopey Changey fantasy. The truth is that bills are higher and personal income is lower. This is just fact. Sorry to interrupt Hopey Changey spin but i felt it was the right thing to do. Nuff said.

Another stupid pom-pom waving story from AP.

Fact is that the Boyking has raised numerous federal taxes that don't show up on form 1040.

But I'm sure you just love all the stupid Obama bashing threads:cuckoo:

I ask a perfectly legitimate question about states right and get called a "shiteater"....and I am the one upset? Yeah...
Yes, you are the picture of calm, whining about being called names and grammar and stuff. :lol:

Wow, you ALMOST said something truthful...
There is yet another of your problems, I always say 'truthful' things, unfortunetly for you its about things you don't want to hear, as its normally about how corrupt and ineffective our government is.

Get on board and support Dr. Ron Paul and his 'Liberty Amendment' to end the Income Tax. He will be introducing this bill once again this year. He has introduced this bill for the last ten years. He doesn't usually get much support for this bill but maybe times are changing. Lets help the good doctor out. :)

Ill gladly do that. Will he be submitting an ammendment to restore the Senate?

Get on board and support Dr. Ron Paul and his 'Liberty Amendment' to end the Income Tax. He will be introducing this bill once again this year. He has introduced this bill for the last ten years. He doesn't usually get much support for this bill but maybe times are changing. Lets help the good doctor out. :)

Ill gladly do that. Will he be submitting an ammendment to restore the Senate?

You mean to restore the method of electing senators to chosen by the state legislatures? That might be interesting.

Fact is that the Boyking has raised numerous federal taxes that don't show up on form 1040.

Did you know, that taxes are down for the middle class....the lowest its been in 50 years. Yet these tea baggers are complaining about it.

Astounding really.

Did you know, that taxes are down for the middle class....the lowest its been in 50 years. Yet these tea baggers are complaining about it.

Astounding really.

I don't think it's that astounding since most people don't view things only relative to last year...

Most people don't think about politics every day, they just work and pay bills.

The astounding thing is the money the government takes in this year is $1.3 TRILLION DOLLARS less than what the government spending this year.

The national debt is rapidly approaching $13 TRILLION DOLLARS!

ASTOUNDING!!! :eek:

National Debt Clock - Defeat the Debt

Last edited:

Astounding really.

I don't think it's that astounding since most people don't view things only relative to last year...

Most people don't think about politics every day, they just work and pay bills.

The astounding thing is the money the government takes in this year is $1.3 TRILLION DOLLARS less than what the government spending this year.

The national debt is rapidly approaching $13 TRILLION DOLLARS!

ASTOUNDING!!! :eek:

National Debt Clock - Defeat the Debt

Last year? Ok then...95% of them got rebate checks.....Jesus, what else do they want tax wise.

A rebate last year and this year the lowest its been in 50 years for the middle class.

Great job, mr. Obama. Great job sir.

I'm a good example. Several years ago I sold a building and made a lot of money. I was in the 90% bracket and it hurt.
Since then we haven't made much money. This year I am getting back more than I paid in. That's just wrong btw.
But I don't want to be earning a minimal amount every year. I want to make LOTS of money. But not if I am giving 90% of it to the government.
That's why taxes are too high.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- You wouldn't know it by the Tax Day rhetoric, but Americans are paying lower taxes this year, even with increases passed by many states to balance their budgets.

Tax Day rhetoric aside, Americans' bills are lower - Yahoo! Finance
(Damn that left wing Yahoo finance site!)

I wonder how silly these tea baggers feel when they realize they are screaming against lower taxes.

Yeppers and Fed taxes are set to rise drastically AFTER the 2010 Election is safely out of the way.

Forum List

Back