Tax cut question for the resident Republitards

They are working hard, some are working more than one job you idiot, you have no way of proving they're not working hard enough, more retarded speculation.

So maybe they need a change of job, eh? But seriously? The problem extends from the Imperial FED and the roadblocks they've placed in thier way.

And the whole crux of this is to get the FED the Hell out of our way. They are the ones erecting the barriers to real liberty.

T - You're an idiot.

No sir. The only idiot are those as you that rely on Government to live your lives and solve problems you should be.

You have no fucking clue of real liberty.

So maybe they need a change of job, eh? But seriously? The problem extends from the Imperial FED and the roadblocks they've placed in thier way.

And the whole crux of this is to get the FED the Hell out of our way. They are the ones erecting the barriers to real liberty.

T - You're an idiot.

No sir. The only idiot are those as you that rely on Government to live your lives and solve problems you should be.

No no, listen to me...

Are you listening?

You're an idiot.

The sooner you realize this, the sooner you can identify what the real problems in your life are.

You idiots keep arguing for tax cuts for the rich, my question is how do you want to pay for them and with what? If you answer is to cut social programs for the poor to pay for tax cuts for the rich please provide justification for it, otherwise shut up with your ridiculous circular arguments you keep making ad naseum.

Typical lib idiot. Funny how you libs always ask how we're going to "pay" for a tax cut of any kind. Its like you libs believe that every penny of every American's paycheck belongs to the government and is already being spent, so to give some of that back means we have to "pay" for what the government wanted to spend that money on.

And by the way no one is talking about any "tax cuts", its simply keeping the current tax rate thats been in effect for years. Only in the mind of a liberal idiot would keeping the same tax rate be called a "tax cut". :cuckoo:

Silly semantics don't do anything to solve the problem at hand. We're a big family that's spending waaaay more then we bring in. If we can't agree on what we're going to do without, we have to find a way to bring more money in. The suggested cuts I've seen are akin to cancelling the Sunday paper, and we can't even agree on that.

Whether you want to call it "Pay for a tax cut" or "Compensate for reduced revenue," the bottom line is the same.

T - You're an idiot.

No no, listen to me...

Are you listening?

You're an idiot.

The sooner you realize this, the sooner you can identify what the real problems in your life are.

Really? I think you have deeper fucking problems than you realize being a Statist as you are. Wake the Hell up.

You idiots keep arguing for tax cuts for the rich, my question is how do you want to pay for them and with what? If you answer is to cut social programs for the poor to pay for tax cuts for the rich please provide justification for it, otherwise shut up with your ridiculous circular arguments you keep making ad naseum.

I think the best answer is cut all of the new spending. Oh....and quit lending our borrowed money to everyone under the Sun.

All I keep hearing is cut spending, cut spending, well what the hell do you propose should be cut because saying "cut spending" without stating what is no answer, just Republitard claptrap. How about cutting outsourcing which takes away jobs and money out of the country, you Republitards talk about the Constitution and doing whats best for Americans but view cutting outsourcing and the giving away American money and jobs as "anti-American," what a contradiction.

No no, listen to me...

Are you listening?

You're an idiot.

Really? I think you have deeper fucking problems than you realize being a Statist as you are. Wake the Hell up.

You really are retarded and stupid plus you're mad because you know you have no evidence that these people receiving unemployment assistance are not working hard enough so now you're chimping out.

I think the best answer is cut all of the new spending. Oh....and quit lending our borrowed money to everyone under the Sun.

All I keep hearing is cut spending, cut spending, well what the hell do you propose should be cut because saying "cut spending" without stating what is no answer, just Republitard claptrap. How about cutting outsourcing which takes away jobs and money out of the country, you Republitards talk about the Constitution and doing whats best for Americans but view cutting outsourcing and the giving away American money and jobs as "anti-American," what a contradiction.

Cut it all to the bone except what is Constitutionally authorized.

How's that grab ya?

How's that grab ya?

Unfortunately, you aren't the authority on what is or isn't constitutional.

How's that grab ya?

Cut to the point, are you for taking care of all Americans first before taking care of big businesses and their cheap non-US labor or not? The Constitution is all about taking care of *AMERICANS* first and foremost, not foreign countries first and the minority Americans who profit from them.

How's that grab ya?

Neither is the Court when it abandons reason. Bad Rulings threaten the Integrity of the whole system.

Oy vey. What exactly makes me a "Statist," you dolt? I'm just realistic about the problems we're facing.

You, on the other hand, just like to call any Democrat the insult-du-jour (in this case, Statist) and psycho-babble on and on about the big bad Gubmint, as if you can just wave a magic wand and alllllll the problems would go away if people'd only listen to YOU...

How's that grab ya?

Cut to the point, are you for taking care of all Americans first before taking care of big businesses and their cheap non-US labor or not? The Constitution is all about taking care of *AMERICANS* first and foremost, not foreign countries first and the minority Americans who profit from them.

The Constitution is about defining the role of Government and Limiting it.

How's that grab ya?

He supports outsourcing of American jobs and money because its Constitutionally "authorized" but has stated that babies born to illegal Mexican immigrants should be kicked out even though Constitutionally it is authorized, he's a hypocrite and a moron.

How's that grab ya?

Neither is the Court when it abandons reason. Bad Rulings threaten the Integrity of the whole system.

Well, actually if we're obeying the Constitution, yes the Court is still the authority on what's constitutional; Even if it's decisions are unpopular.

Kinda a catch-22 there. And God knows I don't approve of every ruling they hand down...

How's that grab ya?

The Constitution is about defining the role of Government and Limiting it.

The Constitution is not about giving the private sector and a minority of people unrestricted control of the nation's wealth.

Just keep up the class warfare. That's all the left have remaining in their bag of tricks to maintain their divisive agenda. Divide and conquer.
The Right is waging its own class warfare.

0329-biz-subTAXweb.gif

Damn Commies can never get enough of others people's goods. Bass you need to get your head out of your ass.
Damn capitalists can never get enough of the fruits of other people's labour. Hell, they even cross the borders of nation-states to avoid regulation and exploit the weakest workers they can find. Intense, you need to get your head out of your ass.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/29/business/29tax.html

America's income gap grows; rich get richer

Recession rips at US marriages, expands income gap - FoxNews.com

Forum List

Back