Tax cut benefits

View attachment 177453
In a multiple choice questions, the possible answers do not have questions marks after them.

Here is an example for you

View attachment 177437
“Who did you vote for this past election for president?”
Well in the “past election” which was in November 2016, I voted for Donald Trump.

Which means you lied about voting for conservatives.
/——/ I never said I voted for conservatives to the exclusion of all others. Johnson didn’t have a chance and you calling him a conservative is laughable you blithering idiot.

Trump did not have a chance in NY, yet you voted for him anyhow.

Do try and keep up, I said he is a FISCAL conservative. If you do not know what that means go look it up, but it is a fact.
/——/ Take a look at the libertarian platform. Nothing conservative except fiscal. I won’t vote libertarian because they are social liberals and want to legalize drugs.
In a multiple choice questions, the possible answers do not have questions marks after them.

View attachment 177437
“Who did you vote for this past election for president?”
Well in the “past election” which was in November 2016, I voted for Donald Trump.

Which means you lied about voting for conservatives.
/——/ I never said I voted for conservatives to the exclusion of all others. Johnson didn’t have a chance and you calling him a conservative is laughable you blithering idiot.

Trump did not have a chance in NY, yet you voted for him anyhow.

Do try and keep up, I said he is a FISCAL conservative. If you do not know what that means go look it up, but it is a fact.
/——-/ Reagan won New York in1984, I voted for him each time. Trump had an equal shot.

Yes, that is why I called him a "fiscal" conservative, that is what libertarians are.

Trump had no chance in NY, times have changed since the days of Reagan. In the end your vote did as much to help your candidate as mine did.

I tilted at that windmill before brother, you might want to save yourself some time here.
/——/ I enjoy watching him spin on a Idiotic point and grasp at straws to defend his position . It’s like watching a dog chase his tail. Funny stuff.

Nope, left Florida 30 years ago when I joined the Corps. I like seasons! All 4 of them! I am in the Mid-West now where I can get a change of seasons in 24 hours. Thursday I was in shorts and got in 9 holes and today it snowe
Good for you brother, and thanks for your service...I was USN out of Norfolk, schooled in San Diego

I did recruiting school in San Diego, what a great town! And thank you for your service as well.
Snow just started, coming down like cottonballs...I did "A" school there, radioman...Rosencrantz [sp]

Nope, left Florida 30 years ago when I joined the Corps. I like seasons! All 4 of them! I am in the Mid-West now where I can get a change of seasons in 24 hours. Thursday I was in shorts and got in 9 holes and today it snowe
Good for you brother, and thanks for your service...I was USN out of Norfolk, schooled in San Diego

I did recruiting school in San Diego, what a great town! And thank you for your service as well.
Snow just started, coming down like cottonballs...I did "A" school there, radioman...Rosencrantz [sp]

I was there from Jan to Mar! Perfect time to be in San Diego!

Our snow was gone by 2 as it turned by rain by noon or so and washed it all away.

Hey, it is my little buddy! How are you doing tonight? Feeling better are you?
swinging that 4 irony tonight I see...you in Fla gator? I'm in NYC area waitin on the snow

Nope, left Florida 30 years ago when I joined the Corps. I like seasons! All 4 of them! I am in the Mid-West now where I can get a change of seasons in 24 hours. Thursday I was in shorts and got in 9 holes and today it snowed. Oh and Tuesday it is going to be 70!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
/——/ Thank you for your service

Hey, it is my little buddy! How are you doing tonight? Feeling better are you?
swinging that 4 irony tonight I see...you in Fla gator? I'm in NYC area waitin on the snow

Nope, left Florida 30 years ago when I joined the Corps. I like seasons! All 4 of them! I am in the Mid-West now where I can get a change of seasons in 24 hours. Thursday I was in shorts and got in 9 holes and today it snowed. Oh and Tuesday it is going to be 70!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
/——/ Thank you for your service

Thanks!

Why would you suppose you pay three times me? Is it a fair share like mine?

Why am I greedy? Cause I want the congress to control spending? That’s odd

You are greedy because you have no issue with the Fed Govt spending money they do not have so you can reap the benefits while our kids and grandkids get stuck with the tab. You have no issue with the Fed Govt taking in less money and at the same time spending more money so you can enjoy it all.

That is why you are greedy, you want your cake and you want future generations to pay for it.
Well that’s bullishit I said let it shutdown. How the fk is that being ok to just spend spend spend? How’s it feel to be a dick your entire life?

So, you are ok with telling the Military to stand down and cease and desist all operations and training till spending is under control?

You are willing to tell the border patrol to stand down till spending is under control?

You are willing to shut down all commercial air traffic till spending is under control?
They’re funded , the president can mandate it with the revenue

So, you do not support shutting down the government till spending is under control.

Thanks for coming clean.
Yep just as I said. So now you can apologize for lying about what I said before

Nope you asked one question you gave multiple choice for that question. You should reread it

View attachment 177437
/——/ To dumb it down enough for you to understand, you exact question was “Who did you vote for this past election for president?”
Well in the “past election” which was in November 2016, I voted for Donald Trump. The other names you listed were not on the ballot. I hope that helps.

Why yes I know that, which is one more example of why they were not part of the initial question. When you see this symbol "?" after a group of words that indicates it is a question, not an answer. This is basic grammar, but it seems you failed that class
Again those were multiple choices to your question. It was your post

Yes, it was my post...which is how I know they were not multiple choices to my question. Again, multiple choices are not followed by their own question mark.
Well none of them ran in 2016 he answered who he voted for.

You are greedy because you have no issue with the Fed Govt spending money they do not have so you can reap the benefits while our kids and grandkids get stuck with the tab. You have no issue with the Fed Govt taking in less money and at the same time spending more money so you can enjoy it all.

That is why you are greedy, you want your cake and you want future generations to pay for it.
Well that’s bullishit I said let it shutdown. How the fk is that being ok to just spend spend spend? How’s it feel to be a dick your entire life?

So, you are ok with telling the Military to stand down and cease and desist all operations and training till spending is under control?

You are willing to tell the border patrol to stand down till spending is under control?

You are willing to shut down all commercial air traffic till spending is under control?

So, you do not support shutting down the government till spending is under control.

Thanks for coming clean.

What did I lie about? You lied about being willing to shutdown the government over spending. And since that was your only solution to spending, then i was right that you do not give a shit about it.

View attachment 177437
/——/ To dumb it down enough for you to understand, you exact question was “Who did you vote for this past election for president?”
Well in the “past election” which was in November 2016, I voted for Donald Trump. The other names you listed were not on the ballot. I hope that helps.

Why yes I know that, which is one more example of why they were not part of the initial question. When you see this symbol "?" after a group of words that indicates it is a question, not an answer. This is basic grammar, but it seems you failed that class

Yes, it was my post...which is how I know they were not multiple choices to my question. Again, multiple choices are not followed by their own question mark.

2016 was not the first election the country has had and over spending did not start in 2016. You seem to have a very short attention span if you think the world started in 2016

:777:

Thanks for coming clean.

What did I lie about? You lied about being willing to shutdown the government over spending. And since that was your only solution to spending, then i was right that you do not give a shit about it.
Ohhkay frances .

Thanks for coming clean.

Ohhkay frances .

Thank you for admitting you lied and that you do not really give a shit about spending! It is a good first step

2016 was not the first election the country has had and over spending did not start in 2016. You seem to have a very short attention span if you think the world started in 2016
It’s what your one question was about, confused are you?

No, you are confused as there were 6 questions, not one. I take it you have not gotten your GED yet so you have not had 9th grade grammar.

Thanks for coming clean.

Ohhkay frances .

Thank you for admitting you lied and that you do not really give a shit about spending! It is a good first step
Hahahaha

No, you are confused as there were 6 questions, not one. I take it you have not gotten your GED yet so you have not had 9th grade grammar.
/——/ I asked 6 people your question: “Who did you vote for this past election for president?” 4 answered Hildabeast and two said Trump (I’m in Chicago for a visit) Not one mentioned any other option regardless of how many question marks.

Forum List

Back