Tax cut benefits

They were 6 seperate questions you moron.

But if you voted for Trump then you did not vote for a Conservative but you did vote for someone that wanted to increase government spending.

I guess I was not lying after all.
/——-/ Here is the question you asked me. Please explain how this is 6 separate questions: “Who did you vote for this past election for president?” Are you drunk?

Yes, that was question number 1. That was followed with 5 more, separate questions. You can tell they are separate questions as each is on its own line and each is followed by a question mark.

But do keep trying to avoid the fact that you lied about voting for conservatives, this will be fun to watch.
Nope you asked one question you gave multiple choice for that question. You should reread it

In a multiple choice questions, the possible answers do not have questions marks after them.

Here is an example for you

View attachment 177437
“Who did you vote for this past election for president?”
Well in the “past election” which was in November 2016, I voted for Donald Trump.

Which means you lied about voting for conservatives.

/——-/ Here is the question you asked me. Please explain how this is 6 separate questions: “Who did you vote for this past election for president?” Are you drunk?

Yes, that was question number 1. That was followed with 5 more, separate questions. You can tell they are separate questions as each is on its own line and each is followed by a question mark.

But do keep trying to avoid the fact that you lied about voting for conservatives, this will be fun to watch.
Nope you asked one question you gave multiple choice for that question. You should reread it

In a multiple choice questions, the possible answers do not have questions marks after them.

View attachment 177437
Well in the “past election” which was in November 2016, I voted for Donald Trump.

/——-/ There is not a conservative in every ballot column you loon. I’ve already posted a sample NY ballot.

View attachment 177437

/——-/ There is not a conservative in every ballot column you loon. I’ve already posted a sample NY ballot.

Just going by what you said, do not get pissed at me. Bottom line you voted for someone that wants more spending, not less.

And there was a fiscal conservative on the ballot, you choose not to vote for him

Why would you suppose you pay three times me? Is it a fair share like mine?

Why am I greedy? Cause I want the congress to control spending? That’s odd

You are greedy because you have no issue with the Fed Govt spending money they do not have so you can reap the benefits while our kids and grandkids get stuck with the tab. You have no issue with the Fed Govt taking in less money and at the same time spending more money so you can enjoy it all.

That is why you are greedy, you want your cake and you want future generations to pay for it.
Well that’s bullishit I said let it shutdown. How the fk is that being ok to just spend spend spend? How’s it feel to be a dick your entire life?

So, you are ok with telling the Military to stand down and cease and desist all operations and training till spending is under control?

You are willing to tell the border patrol to stand down till spending is under control?

You are willing to shut down all commercial air traffic till spending is under control?
They’re funded , the president can mandate it with the revenue

View attachment 177437
/——/ To dumb it down enough for you to understand, you exact question was “Who did you vote for this past election for president?”
Well in the “past election” which was in November 2016, I voted for Donald Trump. The other names you listed were not on the ballot. I hope that helps.

Why yes I know that, which is one more example of why they were not part of the initial question. When you see this symbol "?" after a group of words that indicates it is a question, not an answer. This is basic grammar, but it seems you failed that class
Again those were multiple choices to your question. It was your post

Why would you suppose you pay three times me? Is it a fair share like mine?

Why am I greedy? Cause I want the congress to control spending? That’s odd

You are greedy because you have no issue with the Fed Govt spending money they do not have so you can reap the benefits while our kids and grandkids get stuck with the tab. You have no issue with the Fed Govt taking in less money and at the same time spending more money so you can enjoy it all.

That is why you are greedy, you want your cake and you want future generations to pay for it.
Well that’s bullishit I said let it shutdown. How the fk is that being ok to just spend spend spend? How’s it feel to be a dick your entire life?

So, you are ok with telling the Military to stand down and cease and desist all operations and training till spending is under control?

You are willing to tell the border patrol to stand down till spending is under control?

You are willing to shut down all commercial air traffic till spending is under control?
They’re funded , the president can mandate it with the revenue

So, you do not support shutting down the government till spending is under control.

Thanks for coming clean.

View attachment 177437
/——/ To dumb it down enough for you to understand, you exact question was “Who did you vote for this past election for president?”
Well in the “past election” which was in November 2016, I voted for Donald Trump. The other names you listed were not on the ballot. I hope that helps.

Why yes I know that, which is one more example of why they were not part of the initial question. When you see this symbol "?" after a group of words that indicates it is a question, not an answer. This is basic grammar, but it seems you failed that class
Again those were multiple choices to your question. It was your post

Yes, it was my post...which is how I know they were not multiple choices to my question. Again, multiple choices are not followed by their own question mark.

View attachment 177437

Just going by what you said, do not get pissed at me. Bottom line you voted for someone that wants more spending, not less.

And there was a fiscal conservative on the ballot, you choose not to vote for him
/——/ Who was the fiscal conservative, Hildabeast, ????

View attachment 177437

Gary Johnson.

Gary Johnson.
/——-/ a libertarian, not a conservative. You goofballs will never convince me to throw my vote away.

Gary Johnson.
/——-/ a libertarian, not a conservative. You goofballs will never convince me to throw my vote away.

A libertarian is a fiscal conservative. If you voted for Trump in NY, you threw your vote away no less than if you had voted for Johnson. At least then you could have honestly claimed to vote for someone that wanted less spending.

View attachment 177437

/——/ I never said I voted for conservatives to the exclusion of all others. Johnson didn’t have a chance and you calling him a conservative is laughable you blithering idiot.

View attachment 177437

/——/ I never said I voted for conservatives to the exclusion of all others. Johnson didn’t have a chance and you calling him a conservative is laughable you blithering idiot.

Trump did not have a chance in NY, yet you voted for him anyhow.

Do try and keep up, I said he is a FISCAL conservative. If you do not know what that means go look it up, but it is a fact.

I tilted at that windmill before brother, you might want to save yourself some time here.

Hey, it is my little buddy! How are you doing tonight? Feeling better are you?

Hey, it is my little buddy! How are you doing tonight? Feeling better are you?
swinging that 4 irony tonight I see...you in Fla gator? I'm in NYC area waitin on the snow

Nope, left Florida 30 years ago when I joined the Corps. I like seasons! All 4 of them! I am in the Mid-West now where I can get a change of seasons in 24 hours. Thursday I was in shorts and got in 9 holes and today it snowed. Oh and Tuesday it is going to be 70!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

DDB3C800-957B-4D94-AB46-643D709A7DA3.png

View attachment 177437

Do try and keep up, I said he is a FISCAL conservative. If you do not know what that means go look it up, but it is a fact.
/——/ Take a look at the libertarian platform. Nothing conservative except fiscal. I won’t vote libertarian because they are social liberals and want to legalize drugs.

View attachment 177437

/——-/ Reagan won New York in1984, I voted for him each time. Trump had an equal shot.

Nope, left Florida 30 years ago when I joined the Corps. I like seasons! All 4 of them! I am in the Mid-West now where I can get a change of seasons in 24 hours. Thursday I was in shorts and got in 9 holes and today it snowe
Good for you brother, and thanks for your service...I was USN out of Norfolk, schooled in San Diego

I did recruiting school in San Diego, what a great town! And thank you for your service as well.

Forum List

Back