Tarmac mtg. Bill offered Lynch AG job if Hillary presidency

if so you should be able to easily prove it fake. go ahead, we'll wait.

Ok, I will list below all the proof that Bill offered her a job...

Yep, that is all there is, so it is FAKE NEWS.

so, you were in the plane with them? you know what they talked about?
Nope, and neither were you.

So the topic title is pure unadulterated horseshit.

convenient that you ignored the rest of my post. try again.
You weren't there. The topic title is purse horseshit. The rest of your post is just more bullshit built on a false premise.

no, I wasn't and neither were any of you Clinton worshipers. the meeting reeks of corruption and collusion, but you can ignore that if it makes you feel good. I really don't care what you think.

the rest of my original post consists of logical questions and assumptions based on actual events, you are free to ignore those too as you continue to worship the Kenya messiah and the Clinton crime family. your beliefs are of no importance or consequence, you are a tool nothing more.

Except......it wasn't fake news.
Actually, the topic title is totally fake news.

so, you were in the plane with them? you know what they talked about? How do you explain that a few days after this so-called "chance" meeting, Lynch told Comey to refer to the Clinton e-mail investigation as a "matter"? and shortly after that Comey testified (lied under oath) that Hillary should not be prosecuted because she didn't "intend' to violate the law and was too ignorant to realize that she had?

A deal was made, face it. There is no other explanation.

I was not, I am just presenting all of the proof that is available.

If you have some proof I have missed, please feel free to share it with us.

your naivte is amazing, or is it an act?

Actually, the topic title is totally fake news.

so, you were in the plane with them? you know what they talked about? How do you explain that a few days after this so-called "chance" meeting, Lynch told Comey to refer to the Clinton e-mail investigation as a "matter"? and shortly after that Comey testified (lied under oath) that Hillary should not be prosecuted because she didn't "intend' to violate the law and was too ignorant to realize that she had?

In other words you have nothing, which is what makes it fake news.

there are only two people who know what they talked about, but the rest of us know what happened immediately after the "accidental" meeting. investigation became matter, and Comey refused to turn clear evidence over for prosecution.

you can ignore that if it makes you feel good, I guess ignorance really is bliss.

You weren't there. The topic title is purse horseshit. The rest of your post is just more bullshit built on a false premise.

no, I wasn't and neither were any of you Clinton worshipers. the meeting reeks of corruption and collusion, but you can ignore that if it makes you feel good. I really don't care what you think.

there are only two people who know what they talked about, but the rest of us know what happened immediately after the "accidental" meeting. investigation became matter, and Comey refused to turn clear evidence over for prosecution.

you can ignore that if it makes you feel good, I guess ignorance really is bliss.

you can make all the guesses at what happened that you like, I can too. when it gets published as "news" that is when it becomes fake news.

you can make all the guesses at what happened that you like, I can too. when it gets published as "news" that is when it becomes fake news.

that's very true. But anyone who thinks that that was a purely social visit is in fantasy land. Do you really believe that no deal was made in the plane at a remote location on a remote runway at an unscheduled stop? Are you that naïve?

that's very true. But anyone who thinks that that was a purely social visit is in fantasy land. Do you really believe that no deal was made in the plane at a remote location on a remote runway at an unscheduled stop? Are you that naïve?

What I believe and what should be reported by "news" sites are two very different things.

Hillary was never going to jail, nobody ever goes to jail. I have been watching this this since Reagan and nobody ever goes to jail. It is not going to change now.

What I believe and what should be reported by "news" sites are two very different things.

Hillary was never going to jail, nobody ever goes to jail. I have been watching this this since Reagan and nobody ever goes to jail. It is not going to change now.

I agree with you, the crimes of the Clintons will go unpunished, some scape goat may be found, Stozok maybe, but the Clintons will never be held to account for their crimes. Neither will Bush or Obama. Are you OK with certain politicians being above the law? You seem to be condoning that, are you?

most of our so-called news is now propaganda for one side or the other, if that is not stopped, this country is over.

I agree with you, the crimes of the Clintons will go unpunished, some scape goat may be found, Stozok maybe, but the Clintons will never be held to account for their crimes. Neither will Bush or Obama. Are you OK with certain politicians being above the law? You seem to be condoning that, are you?

most of our so-called news is now propaganda for one side or the other, if that is not stopped, this country is over.

Ok with it? No...

Accepted it as part of life till we break the stranglehold of the current faux two party system...yep.

I agree with your last sentence 100%, but sadly the majority do not want it stopped and those in power are the driving force behind the split. A United America is an unstoppable power, a divided America is easily controlled and weaker.

Ok with it? No...

Accepted it as part of life till we break the stranglehold of the current faux two party system...yep.

I agree with your last sentence 100%, but sadly the majority do not want it stopped and those in power are the driving force behind the split. A United America is an unstoppable power, a divided America is easily controlled and weaker.

we agree.

where we differ is in your belief that the tarmac meeting was innocent and unplanned. You cannot honestly believe that, can you?

Ok with it? No...

we agree.

where we differ is in your belief that the tarmac meeting was innocent and unplanned. You cannot honestly believe that, can you?

Except I have never claimed that the tarmac meeting was innocent and unplanned, not sure where you are getting that from...but whatever.

that may have happened, I think its more likely that Lynch gave Bill the number of her swiss bank account so he could send some Clinton foundation money to it and in exchange Lynch would instruct Comey to downplay the e-mail felonies and refer to them as "matters". then refuse to turn it over for prosecution saying that Hillary didn't mean to do it and was too dumb to realize that she did.
I think it is more likely Bill Clinton paid off the AG to cover up that Hillary was the second gunman on the grassy knoll.

WHY ISN'T ANYONE IN JAIL FOR THIS?!? :206:

yep! 100% FAKE NEWS

the IG report is readily available to read and it says no such thing and if you read everyone's version of what happened and how it happened and what the staffers waiting were doing and what they finally decided to do.............

the whole description is absolutely hilarious!!!! :lol:

there is no way in the world any of those different spokes interviewed on it, could have made their stories up, or could have even imagined it.... it was a comedy ....pure comedy out of Murphy's law....what could go wrong, did go wrong!

I would suggest you read it, and get a laugh out of it, like I did!

btw, lynch's security detail, was on the plane with them, and 10 to 15 minutes in to their meeting on the plane, one of the staff counselors was at the top of the plane stairs begging to let her in.... he did.... and she, the Field Counselor tried to stop/break up the meet up and then lynch introduced her and then lynch tried to stop the meet up, and Bill Clinton kept yapping and yapping and yapping and then FINALLY Clinton got the multiple hints and shoves, to get him out of the plane door.... :lol:

page 238 thru 240 of the IG report....for the staffer part!

https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download

Forum List

Back