Tarmac mtg. Bill offered Lynch AG job if Hillary presidency

Might wanna read the IG report

The IG report does not say that Lynch was offered the AG job by Bill. So the title of your thread is a lie and your thread is just more fake news.
the headline doesn't say anything about the IG report saying he did.

wild speculation at the end of the article itself, but again - the *subject* here says nothing about the job offer being in the IG report.

"Tarmac mtg. Bill offered Lynch AG job if Hillary presidency"

And then the link says “IG report....”. This is how fake news operates, they word things to give an impression that does not really exist.

If this had been CNN vice one of your alt-right propaganda sources you would be crying foul all day long.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
um...buckwheat - the link says:

IG Report: FBI, Secret Service Planned Lynch-Clinton Tarmac Meeting - Big League Politics

says nothing about a job offer. the job offer *is* mentioned in the article. while i agree that part is speculation in as much as i've seen so far it wouldn't be surprising and par for the clinton playbook. but yes - speculation.

this is you just being you thinking you need to correct shit so you can look back and go LOOK - I CORECTUD STUFZ!!! and feel superior to people even though you didn't correct a thing because everything you said was incorrect.

No, this is just you putting aside all pretenses of being unbiased and rational. This tells the story you want to be told so you are ok with it.

Calling us alt right isn’t exactly being unbiased

The IG report does not say that Lynch was offered the AG job by Bill. So the title of your thread is a lie and your thread is just more fake news.

wild speculation at the end of the article itself, but again - the *subject* here says nothing about the job offer being in the IG report.

And then the link says “IG report....”. This is how fake news operates, they word things to give an impression that does not really exist.

If this had been CNN vice one of your alt-right propaganda sources you would be crying foul all day long.

IG Report: FBI, Secret Service Planned Lynch-Clinton Tarmac Meeting - Big League Politics

says nothing about a job offer. the job offer *is* mentioned in the article. while i agree that part is speculation in as much as i've seen so far it wouldn't be surprising and par for the clinton playbook. but yes - speculation.

this is you just being you thinking you need to correct shit so you can look back and go LOOK - I CORECTUD STUFZ!!! and feel superior to people even though you didn't correct a thing because everything you said was incorrect.

No, this is just you putting aside all pretenses of being unbiased and rational. This tells the story you want to be told so you are ok with it.

I am not unbiased...I am biased against the extremist from both sides.

Might wanna read the IG report

except i'm not going one way or the other with it.

you said the headline claimed lynch was offered a job as stated in the IG.

i said there are (2) separate discussions going on - and you are mixing them so you have something to bitch at.

i said there are (2) separate discussions going on - and you are mixing them so you have something to bitch at.

The title of the stinking thread says that Lynch was offered the job...did you somehow miss that? Did you not read the title?

The alt right isn’t the extreme
Extreme would be subjective to your interpretation
The alt right are racist groups that have latched onto republicanism

The title of the stinking thread says that Lynch was offered the job...did you somehow miss that? Did you not read the title?

Ya and the #### you’re selling is it was coincidental and they shared USGA handicaps

Er..ummm.. the story the OP Linked says:

"In April, Big League Politics exclusively confirmed that Clinton offered Lynch the Attorney General job in what would have been his wife’s administration during the tarmac meeting."

So there's nothing wrong with the thread title

BUT

"Big League Politics exclusively confirmed...." is essentially the same thing as saying "We talked to Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer via psychic medium and he told us.... "

Thus while there's no problem with the label on the package , what's inside is utter bullshit.

yes, but the title of the thread does not say it was in the IG report as you are assuming he said.

in specific you said:

does the title of the thread say it was in the IG report?

The alt right isn’t the extreme
Extreme would be subjective to your interpretation
The alt right are racist groups that have latched onto republicanism

The alt-right rules this board by their sheer numbers.

Er..ummm.. the story the OP Linked says:

"In April, Big League Politics exclusively confirmed that Clinton offered Lynch the Attorney General job in what would have been his wife’s administration during the tarmac meeting."

So there's nothing wrong with the thread title

BUT

"Big League Politics exclusively confirmed...." is essentially the same thing as saying "We talked to Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer via psychic medium and he told us.... "

Thus while there's no problem with the label on the package , what's inside is utter bullshit.

now i won't argue against that at all. i already said it was wild speculation about the job offer but that had nothing to do with the OP title saying the IG report included that info. i'd prefer people kept wild speculation out of it cause that's where the fake news is coming from. saying what someone else said isn't reporting news, it's passing on gossip.

did bill say a job would be hers? dunno. never heard that one til this am and i'll dismiss it til more is known.

Ya and the #### you’re selling is it was coincidental and they shared USGA handicaps

The story she was offered a job by Bill is fake news.

yes, but the title of the thread does not say it was in the IG report as you are assuming he said.

in specific you said:

One more time for the partisans....

The title is FAKE NEWS

ok - if i'm going to be this "anal" about verbiage, i don't see gator saying what they talked about either so now we're just flinging mud and telling people what they said. i'm going to go play with my headache that's been hitting me for days now. ugh.

in specific you said:

The title is FAKE NEWS

They found a real gem here... Big League Politics is an Alt-Right news and opinion blog founded by Patrick Howley, former writer for the far right Daily Caller and Breitbart.

Its pablum for the weak minded.
VMpkaVV.jpg

in specific you said:

The title is FAKE NEWS

never said it wasn't - i said the headline didn't say shit about the IG report offering her a job like you were assuming the OP was going with it.

you said:

once again for the terminally slow - the headline says nothing of the IG report making this claim now does it?

here's the title:

i see no IG in there, do you???

ergo - the title is *not* a lie based on the reasons you're upset. could still be total bullshit and i said so in my 1st post and many times since then. but it doesn't change the fact what you said was incorrect.

that may have happened, I think its more likely that Lynch gave Bill the number of her swiss bank account so he could send some Clinton foundation money to it and in exchange Lynch would instruct Comey to downplay the e-mail felonies and refer to them as "matters". then refuse to turn it over for prosecution saying that Hillary didn't mean to do it and was too dumb to realize that she did.

that may have happened, I think its more likely that Lynch gave Bill the number of her swiss bank account so he could send some Clinton foundation money to it and in exchange Lynch would instruct Comey to downplay the e-mail felonies and refer to them as "matters". then refuse to turn it over for prosecution saying that Hillary didn't mean to do it and was too dumb to realize that she did.
who knows what they talked about. given the resistance and advice to NOT meet they were given it had to be something more than golf and grandkids or they'd just pick up the phone and talk.

also - we were told it was a coincidence and now we find out it was planned.

trump got pulled into RUSSIA investigations with less suspicion and "lies" on his part.

but what they talked about? who knows. we likely are not ever going to know and even if someone did say what happened, if one side didn't like it, he would be dismissed anyway.

Forum List

Back