Tarmac mtg. Bill offered Lynch AG job if Hillary presidency

All this evidence of crimes / bribes / obstruction / etc coming out should come as no surprise to anyone.

No sane person believes for a second that Bill Clinton, traveling across the country, heard us attorney general Loretta Lynch was several states away and decided he had to have a conversation with her about grandkids so had his plane go down to meet hers for them to have that talk.

Are the Democrats really that stupid or do they think that the rest of us are? I mean, as Jonathan Gruber pointed out, the Democratic party snowflakes are that stupid while the rest of us are A step above...

Are the Democrats really that stupid or do they think that the rest of us are? I mean, as Jonathan Gruber pointed out, the Democratic party snowflakes are that stupid while the rest of us are A step above...

Most people are several stories above. When it comes to the depth of libturd ignorance, the soviets dug 22 miles at the Kola Bore Hole...

They barely scratched the top.

LOL Clinton had to personally meet with Lynch on an airplane to make that offer? (Lynch would have been kept on anyway to quash any further investigations.)

The REAL reason for the "accidental" meeting was to give Lynch an excuse to "recuse" herself (and Obama) from the whitewash job Comey was given.

LOL Clinton had to personally meet with Lynch on an airplane to make that offer? (Lynch would have been kept on anyway to quash any further investigations.)

The REAL reason for the "accidental" meeting was to give Lynch an excuse to "recuse" herself (and Obama) from the whitewash job Comey was given.

That seems much more likely.

The IG report does not say that Lynch was offered the AG job by Bill. So the title of your thread is a lie and your thread is just more fake news.
the headline doesn't say anything about the IG report saying he did.

wild speculation at the end of the article itself, but again - the *subject* here says nothing about the job offer being in the IG report.

"Tarmac mtg. Bill offered Lynch AG job if Hillary presidency"

The IG report does not say that Lynch was offered the AG job by Bill. So the title of your thread is a lie and your thread is just more fake news.

wild speculation at the end of the article itself, but again - the *subject* here says nothing about the job offer being in the IG report.

And then the link says “IG report....”. This is how fake news operates, they word things to give an impression that does not really exist.

If this had been CNN vice one of your alt-right propaganda sources you would be crying foul all day long.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And then the link says “IG report....”. This is how fake news operates, they word things to give an impression that does not really exist.

If this had been CNN vice one of your alt-right propaganda sources you would be crying foul all day long.

um...buckwheat - the link says:

IG Report: FBI, Secret Service Planned Lynch-Clinton Tarmac Meeting - Big League Politics

says nothing about a job offer. the job offer *is* mentioned in the article. while i agree that part is speculation in as much as i've seen so far it wouldn't be surprising and par for the clinton playbook. but yes - speculation.

this is you just being you thinking you need to correct shit so you can look back and go LOOK - I CORECTUD STUFZ!!! and feel superior to people even though you didn't correct a thing because everything you said was incorrect.

Fake news
Might wanna read the IG report

um...buckwheat - the link says:

IG Report: FBI, Secret Service Planned Lynch-Clinton Tarmac Meeting - Big League Politics

says nothing about a job offer. the job offer *is* mentioned in the article. while i agree that part is speculation in as much as i've seen so far it wouldn't be surprising and par for the clinton playbook. but yes - speculation.

this is you just being you thinking you need to correct shit so you can look back and go LOOK - I CORECTUD STUFZ!!! and feel superior to people even though you didn't correct a thing because everything you said was incorrect.

No, this is just you putting aside all pretenses of being unbiased and rational. This tells the story you want to be told so you are ok with it.

Can somebody get this idiot a reader? Anyone around who can read the link to the duffer? Anyone...Bueller?

I read it, there is nothing in it about Bill offering a job to anyone, thus the title and thread are fake news.

You rubes are so gullible

Forum List

Back