Tariffs slowed Q2 GDP Growth

Is there any indication of that happening?

The Chinese and others are probably going to wait it out and hope that a Democrat wins in 20' so that they can continue to impose tariffs on American goods entering their nations while being able to sell goods in ours without tariffs. Undoubtedly, you side with the Chinese because you would side with ANYONE who opposes Trump and the American people.

Fair trade is essential for America....retaining our intellectual property is also...taxes are a necessary evil...I wonder why we never heard Liberals complain about taxes until Trump levied tariffs on China...

Taxes are a necessary evil.

And China has been stealing from us.

But this is the cost of the tariffs.

Trump's trade taxes are hurting his base the most, ie. farmers, for the benefits of the people who loathe him, ie, Silicon Valley.

And those manufacturing jobs are never coming back.
The farmers are not complaining like you are...and the people are enjoying growth in wages and a choice of jobs...they are not really preoccupied with the cost of soybeans or paying 10 cents more for an avocado...

The Democratic policies - raising taxes, like Trump is doing - is giving us Democratic growth.

So you're a statist?

Why did so many companies move overseas then if all they had to do was build a few robots? They moved for the cheap labor and if it weren't still cheaper, they would have moved back.

Twenty years ago, it was cheaper to move production overseas than it was to build robots.

Today, it's cheaper to build robots than to pay for American labor.
No shit sherlock, when the Dimwitocraps keep raising minimum wages, so a $2.00 burger flipper is now making as much as an employee working on million dollar jets, something has to give. The more robots that work, means more idiots like you, lose their jobs. So keep on voting for the very people who want you to be poor and miserable, elections have consequences and you deserve all the misery and poverty the libs FORCE upon you. Dumbass.

I make a lot of money, and make a lot of money for my employer, so I won't be replaced unless I fuck up.

But yes, anretardjim, if you keep using the government to engineer economic outcomes, those policies will hurt the people the liberals are trying to help.
liberals are trying to help.
Help them how? High regulations that stifle companies? High taxes, that takes money away from the people? Force people to sign up for a healthcare system they didnt want? You are such a moron, I will not lower my intelligence any more to converse with you. Back to ignore with you.

Fair trade is essential for America....retaining our intellectual property is also...taxes are a necessary evil...I wonder why we never heard Liberals complain about taxes until Trump levied tariffs on China...

Trump's trade taxes are hurting his base the most, ie. farmers, for the benefits of the people who loathe him, ie, Silicon Valley.

The farmers are not complaining like you are...and the people are enjoying growth in wages and a choice of jobs...they are not really preoccupied with the cost of soybeans or paying 10 cents more for an avocado...

The Democratic policies - raising taxes, like Trump is doing - is giving us Democratic growth.

So you're a statist?
No I'm an America first patriot that believes in borders and fair trade...I'm a capitalist that understands certain harsh tactics must be applied to get peoples attention...Dems raise taxes to grow government...tariffs are a tool in the battle for fair treatment of our nation and the advancement of hopefully a more peaceful world in the case of Iranian and NK tariffs and economic sanctions...I really don't get the opposition to them since they are having such little affect on our economy...if anything they are helping the bottom line in the treasury...

Is there any indication of that happening?

The Chinese and others are probably going to wait it out and hope that a Democrat wins in 20' so that they can continue to impose tariffs on American goods entering their nations while being able to sell goods in ours without tariffs. Undoubtedly, you side with the Chinese because you would side with ANYONE who opposes Trump and the American people.
I think the Chinese are slowly figuring out what the dems have recently come to see...that Trump is not going to lose in 2020...and this is the first month that they are feeling the economic pain...it will get worse especially with turmoil in Hong Kong....they will strike a deal...

I think the Chinese are slowly figuring out what the dems have recently come to see...that Trump is not going to lose in 2020...and this is the first month that they are feeling the economic pain...it will get worse especially with turmoil in Hong Kong....they will strike a deal...

I hope you're right.

Factory production falls to its lowest level since 2009.

Thank you trade taxes.

D8E0DDB5-2EF7-4446-8248-01AD0B114958.png

The Daily Shot: How All the Fiscal ‘Juice’ Is Impacting the GDP Growth

Why did so many companies move overseas then if all they had to do was build a few robots? They moved for the cheap labor and if it weren't still cheaper, they would have moved back.

Twenty years ago, it was cheaper to move production overseas than it was to build robots.

Today, it's cheaper to build robots than to pay for American labor.
No shit sherlock, when the Dimwitocraps keep raising minimum wages, so a $2.00 burger flipper is now making as much as an employee working on million dollar jets, something has to give. The more robots that work, means more idiots like you, lose their jobs. So keep on voting for the very people who want you to be poor and miserable, elections have consequences and you deserve all the misery and poverty the libs FORCE upon you. Dumbass.

I make a lot of money, and make a lot of money for my employer, so I won't be replaced unless I fuck up.

But yes, anretardjim, if you keep using the government to engineer economic outcomes, those policies will hurt the people the liberals are trying to help.
liberals are trying to help.
Help them how? High regulations that stifle companies? High taxes, that takes money away from the people? Force people to sign up for a healthcare system they didnt want? You are such a moron, I will not lower my intelligence any more to converse with you. Back to ignore with you.

:lol:

Poor little snowflake

Why? If it costs more to sell their stuff because of the tariffs, wouldn't they come home?

Why? If it costs more to sell their stuff because of the tariffs, wouldn't they come home?
Any additional cost to the buying public have not materialized yet....and eventually when fair trade is in place they will return but more important is the new businesses that will be born due to fair trade practices....the USA taking it on the chin is over....

Forum List

Back