Tancredo is in

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Rep. Tancredo just formed an exploritory committee for 2008. I think that one is going to be more important than the Obama committee.. but then Tancredo isnt a Democrat

Rep. Tancredo just formed an exploritory committee for 2008. I think that one is going to be more important than the Obama committee.. but then Tancredo isnt a Democrat

I really don't know that much about him, but do know many here like him, a lot.

He said his central platform is going to be immigration. And I think its likely a good one.

He said his central platform is going to be immigration. And I think its likely a good one.

I thought that was his 'issue.' I just googled Tancredo + war + Iraq. All that's coming up is nuke mecca. He'll need to deal with that?

That nuke mecca thing was taken out of context, very far out of context....

He has good strong Conservative ideation. However, he believes that there is little chance of winning and is attempting to bring the debate over to border and port security. Immigration effects us all negatively and he believes it is given short-shrift these days by those who should be strong on National Sovereignty.

That nuke mecca thing was taken out of context, very far out of context....

He has good strong Conservative ideation. However, he believes that there is little chance of winning and is attempting to bring the debate over to border and port security. Immigration effects us all negatively and he believes it is given short-shrift these days by those who should be strong on National Sovereignty.

I agree with the immigration part. Just don't think that is enough of a platform for president.

I agree with the immigration part. Just don't think that is enough of a platform for president.

Nor does he. He isn't giving up his seat for my district. He fully expects that he will not win. As I said his goal is to actually bring it into the discussion...

Nor does he. He isn't giving up his seat for my district. He fully expects that he will not win. As I said his goal is to actually bring it into the discussion...

and on that, I will say 'Go Tancredo!' Thanks.

and on that, I will say 'Go Tancredo!' Thanks.

I really like this guy. But I must admit I am biased. I actually know him... not as best friends, but as more political friends. He will again be speaking, as will I, at our Lincoln Day Dinner this year...

I'll vote for him in the Primaries for sure. People need to hear his message!

Forum List

Back