Taliban Released By Trump After Afghanistan Surrender Join Hamas In Attack On Israel

You confirmed what I responded to you with earlier. You confirmed that the cowardly and disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan took place under Biden.
The withdrawal was Trump's. He withdrew all but 2500 troops after releasing hundreds of terrorists with a full withdrawal agreed upon by May. Trump even tried a full withdrawal 4 days before his presidency ended.

What do you think Biden should have done?

Biden is the one that gave them all of Afghanistan as well as $80 billion in US equipment and weapons.

But that’s fine, right?
Hahaha ah that stupid, inaccurate quote is not fine, it's stupid. We knew that as soon it escaped their gapping maws.

August 31, 2021

The Taliban have seized both political power and significant U.S.-supplied firepower in their whirlwind takeover of Afghanistan, recovering guns, ammunition, helicopters and other modern military equipment from Afghan forces who surrendered it.
But the gear the Taliban have obtained isn’t worth the $80 billion or more being claimed this week by social media users and political figures including Sen. Marsha Blackburn, Rep. Lauren Boebert and former President Donald Trump.

While the U.S. spent $83 billion to develop and sustain Afghan security forces since 2001, most of it did not go toward equipment. Nor will the Taliban be able to use every piece of American gear that was supplied to Afghanistan over two decades.

The withdrawal was Trump's. He withdrew all but 2500 troops after releasing hundreds of terrorists with a full withdrawal agreed upon by May. Trump even tried a full withdrawal 4 days before his presidency ended.

Trump did not withdraw US forces from Afghanistan. That was done under Biden. Your links confirm that. Did you read the links you posted?

After losing the election Benedict Donald's plan was to do his best to hamstring the incoming administration. He couldn't help himself and had to blurt out the truth about what he did.

'How about that? Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process.

Donald Trump: (22:53)
21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame."

Why couldn't they stop the process and what is the "other things" he mentioned?

Or, they could have been destroyed, you blooming idiot. :smoke:
That may have been an achievable plan before Trump released hundreds of terrorists and withdrew troops down to 2500 soldiers.

But you think 2500 troops can go around and destroy billions of dollars worth of military equipment? Speaking of idiots, you are king.

Perhaps had you served, you would know better.

That may have been an achievable plan before Trump released hundreds of terrorists and withdrew troops down to 2500 soldiers.

But you think 2500 troops can go around and destroy billions of dollars worth of military equipment? Speaking of idiots, you are king.

Perhaps had you served, you would know better.
The failure here is that of the Afghan National Army, which rolled over and played dead and was clearly infested with Taliban sympathizers.

Trump did not withdraw US forces from Afghanistan. That was done under Biden. Your links confirm that. Did you read the links you posted?
My link confirms that Trump made a withdrawal deal and released hundreds of terrorists and removed all but 2500 soldiers who were then withdrawn by Biden who followed Trump's withdraw plan.

How come you won't answer my question?

What would you have had Biden do with those 2500 troops?

Trump had requirements that had to be met with his planned pullout, and any fool would know
that you don't leave behind state of the art night vision goggle and other weapons without destroying then first.

Trump had requirements that had to be met with his planned pullout, and any fool would know
that you don't leave behind state of the art night vision goggle and other weapons without destroying then first.
Then why didnt Trump do that before withdrawing down to 2500 troops?

He didn't withdraw all the force from Afghanistan. He wanted to and signed an order to do just that on Nov. 11th 2020. But after talking to the Military, he flip flopped and ordered all but 2500 to withdraw. About 20% of the number he started with. For the record, Obama withdrew many, many more. Biden was forced to redeploy more troops because he was left with a skeleton crew.

Last edited:
My link confirms that Trump made a withdrawal deal and released hundreds of terrorists and removed all but 2500 soldiers who were then withdrawn by Biden who followed Trump's withdraw plan.

How come you won't answer my question?

What would you have had Biden do with those 2500 troops?

Have you read the inks you posted yet?

They confirm Trump did not withdraw from Afghanistan. Biden did that.

I believe the links you posted explain why Trump intended to leave a force at Baghram airport.

Have you read the inks you posted yet?

They confirm Trump did not withdraw from Afghanistan. Biden did that.

I believe the links you posted explain why Trump intended to leave a force at Baghram airport.
The links say Trump negotiated a withdraw from Afghanistan which set hundreds of terrorists free and left only 2500 troops when Biden assumed command.

Forum List

Back