Taliban Condemns Drone Strike Against ISIS

It’s all in the withdrawal agreement. No terrorist groups in Afghanistan.
And a peace agreement between the Taliban and Afghan government.

Both violated.
No. It says "guarantees" on the first page and then asks for none. I suggests that permanent cease fires and peace treaties should be part of the withdrawal but doesn't insist.

Face it. tRump and Pompeo surrender. That's all it is.

No. It says "guarantees" on the first page and then asks for none. I suggests that permanent cease fires and peace treaties should be part of the withdrawal but doesn't insist.

Violation of the requirements of the deal.
94CB6734-F1E3-44B2-A1F7-97DB04B863DD.jpeg

I've read that, even posted all four pages for you kids to read in another thread. You've got no "requirements". They have all the force of suggestions, and vaguely worded ones at that. If they were "requirements" as you suggest then why had tRump already removed almost all the troops before we removed him from office?

I've read that, even posted all four pages for you kids to read in another thread. You've got no "requirements". They have all the force of suggestions, and vaguely worded ones at that. If they were "requirements" as you suggest then why had tRump already removed almost all the troops before we removed him from office?
Your spinning is pathetic.

Trump did not surrender ! that is just another leftist lie ! Trump held the Taliban to certain conditions for the withdrawal of US forces if any of those conditions were violated the Trump admin took action against the Taliban ! for example ... Afghan conflict: US conducts first air strike on Taliban since deal

Then there is no REQUIREMENT that makes Joe withdraw from Afghanistan then.
You spun yourself into a corner again with your lies. Hilarious.
This is 100% on President Applesauce Brains Biden.

Tell them to stfu or they're next. In fact, I'd drop a few along the border with Pakistan, they've been no help.
Pakistan has always been the bigger enemy. They've provided an all year hideout for these animals. And they financed quite a bit of this Islamic crap.....................And they got the bomb too ain't that great

Then there is no REQUIREMENT that makes Joe withdraw from Afghanistan then.
You spun yourself into a corner again with your lies. Hilarious.
This is 100% on President Applesauce Brains Biden.
I've spun myself into a corner? You're the one who just changed directions so fast you're gonna need a neck brace.

Lmao

Pakistan has always been the bigger enemy. They've provided an all year hideout for these animals. And they financed quite a bit of this Islamic crap.....................And they got the bomb too ain't that great
Pakistan will blow itself up with their nukes. Or shoot them at India, since that's where they're pointed, lol.

Forum List

Back